Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan® forte

hi guys

well i know the penis extenders work because i gained i think over half an inch using it for like 7-9 hours a day on average for 3 months religiously, but now i just do not have the time like i use to...

however the phallosan forte seems like the same concept of penis extenders and much more discrete and easier to hide while wearing for long periods of time, i am thinking of investing in one...

But i would like to know

who uses phallosan here?
    how much gains have you made using it?
    how long do you wear per day?
    can you walk while wearing it?
    is it more comfortable then extenders or comfortable in genreal?

and any tips on it

Several months, no gains. Don't bother. I'll go for the LG Hanger soon. Check my post about it.

But one thing I tell you, extenders are torture devices compared with the phallosan.
    2 years goals, starting 02/06/16:

-8.5x7

-Ripped/Healthy

-Job

Comment

The penimaster pro isn't a torture device. But the ones that use a strap or noos are. And I agree a hanger is the way and the LG looks like the best one out there to me..and I also agree with not gaining from the pf..

Comment

Originally posted by rippem View Post
        The penimaster pro isn't a torture device. But the ones that use a strap or noos are. And I agree a hanger is the way and the LG looks like the best one out there to me..and I also agree with not gaining from the pf..
        Didn't know about the penimaster pro, maybe I saw some pics before. How does it work? Anyone gained from it? King0, which extender did you use?

rippem, for how long did you wear the phallosan? Have you started hanging already?

-8.5x7

-Ripped/Healthy

-Job

Comment

Originally posted by PF_new View Post
          Several months, no gains. Don't bother. I'll go for the LG Hanger soon. Check my post about it.

But one thing I tell you, extenders are torture devices compared with the phallosan.
          I use the bib hanger as well do you think it would make any difference switching hangers?

Comment

Didn't know about the penimaster pro, maybe I saw some pics before. How does it work? Anyone gained from it? King0, which extender did you use?

rippem, for how long did you wear the phallosan? Have you started hanging already?
            I uused the andropenis extender...

Comment

Yeah i hated using the noose it got anooying for me

Comment

Well, I haven't used any hanger yet. But I know that Dr Ric developed the LG Hanger after using the bib hanger, so I guess the LG Hanger is better, more comfortable, etc. I know some people started with LG and after they reached plateau got the bib hanger as well.

-8.5x7

-Ripped/Healthy

-Job

Comment

Originally posted by king0 View Post
                  I uused the andropenis extender...
                  Shit, the andropenis. Luckily you didn't end up in the urologist with a surgery like me, good you stopped.

-8.5x7

-Ripped/Healthy

-Job

Comment

I have checked the penimaster pro website and it looks a bit scammy to me. They are still selling the torture device, the pro model is like a copy of the phallosan... I sent them an email to enquire.

-8.5x7

-Ripped/Healthy

-Job

Comment

Originally posted by king0 View Post
                      I use the bib hanger as well do you think it would make any difference switching hangers?
                      If you are comfortable with the Bib and have mastered the adjustments and wrap then I would suggest sticking with it. The LG has less of a learning curve and can be much more comfortable. The amount of time you can hang per session is also much longer than the 20 minutes for the Bib. In the long run you may start to reach weights that the LG might not handle, but that kind of weight takes quite a while to reach, you may never reach that kind of weight.
                      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Shit, the andropenis. Luckily you didn't end up in the urologist with a surgery like me, good you stopped.
                        wait wahttttttt you had surgery due to using the andro penis? why what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by PF_nof View Post

I wore the pf longer then they recommend and gained nothing. I was making good gains before i started wearing the pf. I was using the sizegentics and penomet and was making great gains. Now that I been using the penimaster pro I've made some gains In the last 3 months of using it. Trust me it's not a torture device it's rather comfortable and nothing like the pf. The stretcher actually does its job and with the glan piece it makes it comfortable. And it comes with a belt I use if I'm in a situation I can't wear the stretcher. And also to keep the stretch I worked on all day. It's the best device out for stretchers..and no I haven't started hanging yet but I am. And I'm gonna use a LG HANGER. It's made here in our country Wich is a plus and the owner seems to be a good honest guy that seems to know his stuff. He is always on here helping folks out Wich says a lot about him and how he feels about us. That to me means alot. And his products are made of good material not cheap plastic junk like the pf..the board should be endorsing his product just because of those reasons..and he uses his own product..Lol. can't ask anything better I don't think..

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                            If you are comfortable with the Bib and have mastered the adjustments and wrap then I would suggest sticking with it. The LG has less of a learning curve and can be much more comfortable. The amount of time you can hang per session is also much longer than the 20 minutes for the Bib. In the long run you may start to reach weights that the LG might not handle, but that kind of weight takes quite a while to reach, you may never reach that kind of weight.
                            hmm so what you are saying is they are both good hangers but LG is more easier to use, i am all for comfortablilty etc i would not say i have "mastered" the wrap and adjustments i would say some days/sets i will get a good wrap and grip and some days i wont, its like a gamble but i mean the LG hanger looks like it streches your entire penis where as the BIB hanger only grips from the middle?

Comment

I wore the pf longer then they recommend and gained nothing. I was making good gains before i started wearing the pf. I was using the sizegentics and penomet and was making great gains. Now that I been using the penimaster pro I've made some gains In the last 3 months of using it. Trust me it's not a torture device it's rather comfortable and nothing like the pf. The stretcher actually does its job and with the glan piece it makes it comfortable. And it comes with a belt I use if I'm in a situation I can't wear the stretcher. And also to keep the stretch I worked on all day. It's the best device out for stretchers..and no I haven't started hanging yet but I am. And I'm gonna use a LG HANGER. It's made here in our country Wich is a plus and the owner seems to be a good honest guy that seems to know his stuff. He is always on here helping folks out Wich says a lot about him and how he feels about us. That to me means alot. And his products are made of good material not cheap plastic junk like the pf..the board should be endorsing his product just because of those reasons..and he uses his own product..Lol. can't ask anything better I don't think..
                              yeah thats great news you made gains, and i get where you are coming from someone who uses their own product and helps others makes me feel they are more trust worthy in my opinion, im trying to decide if i shouldd invest in a LG hanger or the penimaster... now i think im going to use the big hanger for 3 months strait and see if i make more gains if i do i will keep using it until it stops then buy a LG hanger what do u think

Comment

Working...
                              X