Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, let's try it this way:

1. Imagine the PMP didn't exist
    2. Imagine that you could make the Sizegenetics / X4 / Andropenis / JES extender (or any other strap extender) COMFORTABLE

Then I'd tell you to get BOTH

- There is a certain amount of tension that you can get from a rod extender that simply can't be achieved with a belt system

- The comfort and ability to hide a belt system will allow you to rack up hours that you can't achieve with a rod system.

- If you bought the SG (or other strap extender) you will soon want a PF

- If you bought a PF, you would soon want an SG

The PMP solves both.

I wish it were as simple as slapping on a PF for 2,000 hours to gain an inch and a half, but I don't think it works that way (maybe for some, so go for it and see if I'm wrong.

I also wish it were as simple as putting in half that time in the extender for the same results, but you may find that walking around with steel rods off your dick isn't that functional.
    Gobble Gobble

Comment

From what i have read pmp should give you faster gains, is more comfortable, better quality,
      You get rod and belt extender both so you will have to know how long you are wearing it active ( max tension without any pain or discomfort or blisters etc) and then passive wearing low tension for longer hours. Of course you can gradually increase these hours.
      Pf clearly says on website that you will need to wear it atleast 8-12 a day and if you search the forum one of the guy created a data report that it shouldnt be worn more than 11.25 hours a day for best results. Any time after that is a waste.
      Pmp website says you can get similar gains if you wear the device 3-6 hours a day. If you can wear this device 8-10 hours a day you are set for good gains and once your penis is conditioned you can wear it for 8 hours straight

Theres a pf gains table post in this forum if you type in search and you will know how many hours people had put in to get 1 inch length. The best gainer in the table is kickinthemebs and hes gained 1.25 length in 3000 hours and most havent gained even an inch.

Also sleeping in device at a low tension straight for 8 hours isnt for everyone. If you cant sleep while sleeping then its useless. Wearing pf for 20 hours a day isnt going to get you more gains than wearing it for 12 hours. Alot of people buy pf so they can rack up those hours while sleeping but sleeping with the device on isnt for everyone.Also you will have to condition your penis to wear it 8 hours straight at low tension during the day first. You can do the same with pmp belt system if you want to.

I bought mine last night as after doing alot of research i also found that some people didnt gain at all using pf and had to switch to another extender and the ones who gained had to rack up alot of hours compared to sizegenetics

Just take it this way
      1 inch with sizegenetic/rod extender will take you around 1000 hour of wear time 8-10 hours a day
      1 inch with pf will take you around 2000 hours 12 hours a day

This is what i have come across by reading the posts in the forum for the last few days. Even if you buy pf you will need to buy Sizegenetics later so you can add it as a modification with pf for better faster gains. ************* forum explained this and call it phalloGenetics. You could maybe find posts here too if you do a search on it.
      With pmp you dont have to buy another extender as its the best of both worlds☺

Hence i bought one!

Comment

One of the reasons i bought PMP is that i realised i need 2 types of extenders for better and faster gains.
        So if i am buying pf now i will have to buy SG later on.
        If i buy SG now i will have to buy pf later on.

If i buy PMP now i dont have to buy another extender

Comment

Ok ok y'all have both talked me into it no more questions regarding which one lol pmp it is. Now the only other question is how expensive is upkeep as far as wearable latex products with the pmp. How often should I expect to have to replace them and gel. I'll be ordering mine Tuesday nxt week to get the process going so thanks for all the q&a both of you. I know that was a long road getting pf out of my mind haha.

Comment

So you get $40.50 euros to buy accesories if you are a pegym member and use the link from here

This is what i did

I bought the hose seperately for 8.50 euros as it was half price if i had used my discount credit it was costing me 16 euros

Now with 40.50 euros i bought an extra gel and latex parts of all sizes since you only get 2 latex parts each size and i heard initially you will break a one or two before you learn how to use them properly so it lasts longer and then it should last you a month. So i already bought different sizes as i dont want to wait for few weeks in case i break the latex parts
            And coz i dont know which size to buy yet. I ordered 1 latex part of each sizes (i.e. diaphragm and sluice)
            And when i say 1 latex part it means diaphragm and sluice and they come in a set of 5 each

So now i dont have to worry about parts for the next 3-4 months atleast

Comment

I own two bathmates a phallosan and a SG. For me i could not work the SG at all, the phallosan after a lot of trial and error was fantastic i have worn it for just under 2000 hours. I also use a bath mate regular and between the two i have gained about three quarters of an inch in length. I have the white line on penis which i am led to believe from another forum is a sign of growth! (although i am not certain if true).

I love the phallosan but it has its faults, i dont wear the protector condom and i always keep it in the green, another fault is you have to wear it for 9 - 11 hours for it to be effective.

I also now take breaks and then start wearing it again, I got to about 700 hours and had to stop then i wore it for about 500 hours and so on. I have not worn it for about three months but i am planning on wearing it again soon for another 500 hours then i will take a break.

I have been using these devices for a couple of years and it is all trial and error what works for me possibly wont work for you. Good luck

Comment

Thanks for the response jelqa456 I believe I'm going with the pmp since it comes with everything the pf and SG do all in one kit and price. Going to order soon.

Comment

Working...
                X