Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Hanging Experiment (Failed)

Pumped340
    Last edited by Pumped340; 01-03-2021, 06:40 PM.

The first month I started hanging I would just hang and then stop. I was worried about over-training, so despite significant experience with ADS/Extenders, I was just hanging to get used to hanging. But, I noticed that I would retract significantly after a hang session.

Now when I complete a hang session, I either enter an ADS/Extender or hit a pump session. Both of these works and I started seeing some pretty quick gains as soon as I made this adjustment.

Now I'm convinced The Sauce for me is to hang and then get at least 2 hours immediately after in something like the Phallosan Forte.

The #1 routine that really makes me feel gains is:
    - Hang 60min. Then ADS (I use PF) for 60min. I then hit the extender for 2 or 3 hours and I get an amazing stretch.
    - I can't do this all the time, and since I prioritize hanging over anything else, I most often hang and then simply slap on the PF and that allows me to hit the road for a bit.

If you are trying to maximize your hang time then I'd suggest slapping on an ADS for the 2 hours following a hang and call it a day. This would maximize the bang for your time.

Also, if you can pull the cash together for the LG Hanger it would allow you to do computer or paper work while you hang which might free up some time.
    Gobble Gobble

Comment

Did you take a few measurements over a period of time? Maybe your erection was not as hard as it could have been. Try measuring tomorrow.
      "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

I used a BIB. Regret every minute I spent with it. Did the min. 10 hrs per week (actually did 15-20). Followed his instructions to a "t". Got up to a very heavy weight and gained 0. Just nothing and in fact, made my flaccid smaller .

Use a vac hanger. The BIB is shit.

Hanging may not be your issue. The BIB may be the problem. Hes well protected on the forums but the truth is, everyone I talk to in private or a non-protected forum say it's a shit hanger.

Comment

Whew, thank god I got the lg. You guys making me nervous with these stories. If I don't see any gains in another 3 months, I'll feel horrible.
          "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by dairo View Post
            Whew, thank god I got the lg. You guys making me nervous with these stories. If I don't see any gains in another 3 months, I'll feel horrible.
            I would be surprised if you don't see gains with it. Unless you have maximized your gains, I don't see too many people fail with a vac hanger. I understand the LG is the best one out there.
            BIB hanger? Just God awful.

Comment

Pumped340
              Last edited by Pumped340; 01-03-2021, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Pumped340

Comment

Originally posted by deadwood View Post
                  I would be surprised if you don't see gains with it. Unless you have maximized your gains, I don't see too many people fail with a vac hanger. I understand the LG is the best one out there.
                  BIB hanger? Just God awful.
                  How does the hanger affect your gains. You won't gain more with LG vs BIB. The only difference would be comfort which would allow more hang time. But an hour in BIB or an hour in LG would give the same results.
                  Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by Pumped340 View Post
                    Just thought I'd post this. Hoping it doesn't get moved. Curious to hear other's thoughts.

I was very busy studying for my licensing exam so I decided to switch my PE to just hanging for 8 weeks. This was using a BIB hanger and going up from 5lb early on to 10-15lb for most of the 8 weeks. On average it was about 5 hours per week. I also was swinging it a decent amount and about 1/4-1/3 of the time was "bundled hanging" where I had it turned with a 3/4 turn for the purpose of more girth.

Well after 8 weeks here are my results:
                    BPEL: 7.75 (-1/16in)
                    NBPEL: 6.75 (-2/16in)
                    MEG: 5.16 (-1-2/16in)
                    UEG: 5.375 (+1/16in)

So basically I seem to have actually lost 1-2/16in on my measurements in that 2 months.

Now is 2 months definitive? No, I have certainly had the occasional 2-month period where I got no growth. But to be that consistent with hanging, with that much load and a reasonable amount of time per week (enough to stimulate but allow recovery) and actually lose a little size? Definitely makes me question the validity of hanging.

Personally, I'm shocked. I really don't understand how hanging 15lb from my dick for hours per week could not stretch the tissues. I even felt significant tugs in the "under penis" region between the balls and anus, but shockingly no growth and maybe even a little loss.

Thoughts?

My next 8 week experiment is just going to be girth work. Supraslammers, O-Bends, and wearing a cock-ring throughout the day (horseshoe type to allow blood flow).
                    Everybody reacts differently. I did about 8 weeks of hanging and gained about 1/8" of girth. You just need to find what works for you.

Im actually going to start another round of hanging. Its hard to do 3x30min sessions 5 days a week with a girlfriend. Just not enough time.
                    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Pumped340

Comment

I don't think it's the hanging at fault but failing to cement the stretch from the hang. You have been victim to retraction and healing short. This is what all day stretchers will fix and even an extender after hanging so your unit doesn't heal retracted.
                        Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                        Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                        Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                        Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

I'll back up the LG on here too even thought I was only using for a few months now.. It was 100% more comfortable and I've noticed a lot less turtling then with the Malehanger I was using right after, virtually none..

Even thought all my hanging gains to date was with the Malehanger, it left me feeling sore, retracted, bruised, and "Squished out" if that makes sense.. I would always think "holy shit I was loosing girth", but it was from being clamped in the hanger..

With the LG, I'm "pumped up".. Would have no problem going from an hour session right to sex if I wanted.. Plus my Flaccid hang is a hell of a lot better because there is no real hanging "trauma".. I feel great..

Also with the way compression hangers "clamp on" to the penis I feel that section of shaft the hanger is "clamped" to is missing out on the stretch of the hang because by the very nature of the compression hanger, that section can't stretch with the rest of the shaft.. It's being held in place by the clamp style.. There may be some small gains to get from that section of shaft to be had with the LG as well..
                          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Pumped340

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                              How does the hanger affect your gains. You won't gain more with LG vs BIB. The only difference would be comfort which would allow more hang time. But an hour in BIB or an hour in LG would give the same results.
                              Nah. You get way different fatigue with a vachnager than a compression hanger. I personally feel compression hangers don't work period .

Comment

Working...
                              X