Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the ABSOLUTE best device for girth (PERMANENT GAINS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the ABSOLUTE best device for girth (PERMANENT GAINS)

I'm getting really thrown off, I have a bit of money to spend on a device, but I don't want to buy the wrong thing. I've posted something similar already but I want to get the opinions of people who aren't selling anything on here, and have had personal use of things such as a bathmate, PF, ect.

I want to gain 0.4 in girth so I'm 5.5 girth (maybe 6 eventually) (maybe more if that goal is reached and can be surpassed).

Who has used a device and has had permanent gains within a few months. (I say within a few months because the advertisements for the products promise results that fast).

I don't want to buy a bathmate and have results for a few hours. I want to work at it every week with 2 days off and have permanent gains on my penis so that I can just jelq twice a week or something to maintain.

So I might as well add a question in there.

Is a bathmate worth it if I want permanent girth gains? I don't want to have sex with my girlfriend pumped and then not pumped and watch her seem disappointed or something because it's not as thick. I want it to end up lasting forever.

Edit: The reason for this post is because I did some searching off of PEGYM, such as on Reddit and other random forums, one person says they've pumped for 8 months and haven't seen any permanent results. This is very discouraging when people on PEGYM will say these devices work incredibly well with permanent results.
    6inDongNotForLong
    Last edited by 6inDongNotForLong; 11-23-2016, 07:41 PM.
    09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
    04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
    03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

I pumped (air) for nine months and didn't see any results. However, over the next five years, I gained over one inch. I can't think of any device that will increase your girth perminantly by 1/2 inch in eight months. Perhaps there are a few anomalies, but the percentage is extremely low.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Cable Clamp

I think clamping will definitely deliver girth. The big caveat is you have to be conditioned, careful and consistent.

I've been blessed with significant girth gains since I began my PE work. There is no way to isolate what I did at this point, so these gains were a product of my being a newbie, doing Ultimate Jelqs as part of my JP90 and my careful and very consistent clamping once I was conditioned. I did a lot of clamping and I think a significant portion of my gains were a result of all that clamping.

The Cable Clamp is an inexpensive device (maybe $2 on average). I do break quite a few when kegeling at very high EQ, but again, they're fairly inexpensive.

I also love clamping, so I might have a bit of a bias. That notwithstanding, I really think the Cable Clamp or Cable Cuff is the best device you can use to gain girth.

Happy Thanksgiving!
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log
      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I can't tell you which device is best because I've made everything worknow for me through trial and error, DIY attachments, and dedication.

Clamping will work wonders but only if you're conditioned enogh. Use a soccer or basketball wrist band and keep a record of how many knotches or "clicks" you use every time. I like to use clamps at the very end of my routine when I've exhausted my hands, but to each iside own.

Air pumping works too, contrary to popular belief here, but you have to condition yourself and pump with high enough pressures. 10-15" hg or more, up to whatever you feel expands you the most without damaging blood vessels. That 3-5"hg stuff aint going to cut it, period. And you absolutely have to back off after a few months and rest. You can use an and air pump for recovery as well as girth work.

Bathmates are a luxury item but worth it in my opinion. I have both a Goliath and an Xtreme x40 and I use them both pretty regularly. I like that I can pump both cock and balls with the larger goliath. And I can use an air pump on the XX40 for higher pressures after I drain the excess water. If you have $300 to blow give the XX models a shot.

Some other devices.....

I have a head pumo, which was hard to find and I had to do a bit or diy construction before it would work. So far I've had really good workouts isolating just the head and have gained an impressive head girth. I bought it from Xtreme restraints for about $60 and resized the hole with sugru putty around a 1" cock ring.

Cock rings are awesome for all day hang and plumpness, once you find one you like. I regularly wear and metal one right after pumping until I feel like taking it off. Although even the snuggest rings will slip or fall off with stress shrinkage or during exercise. You can find a cock ring for under $20 and a cock and ball ring for under $40 from most adults stores.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
          I can't tell you which device is best because I've made everything worknow for me through trial and error, DIY attachments, and dedication.

Clamping will work wonders but only if you're conditioned enogh. Use a soccer or basketball wrist band and keep a record of how many knotches or "clicks" you use every time. I like to use clamps at the very end of my routine when I've exhausted my hands, but to each iside own.

Air pumping works too, contrary to popular belief here, but you have to condition yourself and pump with high enough pressures. 10-15" hg or more, up to whatever you feel expands you the most without damaging blood vessels. That 3-5"hg stuff aint going to cut it, period. And you absolutely have to back off after a few months and rest. You can use an and air pump for recovery as well as girth work.

Bathmates are a luxury item but worth it in my opinion. I have both a Goliath and an Xtreme x40 and I use them both pretty regularly. I like that I can pump both cock and balls with the larger goliath. And I can use an air pump on the XX40 for higher pressures after I drain the excess water. If you have $300 to blow give the XX models a shot.

Some other devices.....

I have a head pumo, which was hard to find and I had to do a bit or diy construction before it would work. So far I've had really good workouts isolating just the head and have gained an impressive head girth. I bought it from Xtreme restraints for about $60 and resized the hole with sugru putty around a 1" cock ring.

Cock rings are awesome for all day hang and plumpness, once you find one you like. I regularly wear and metal one right after pumping until I feel like taking it off. Although even the snuggest rings will slip or fall off with stress shrinkage or during exercise. You can find a cock ring for under $20 and a cock and ball ring for under $40 from most adults stores.

I want to try clamping and a hydromax x30. Im 7.0 and 5.1 I can fit that right? (Plus it's on sale)

I have to order the clamps online, could someone pm me the right kind so I can order them?

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
            Cable Clamp

I think clamping will definitely deliver girth.

I also love clamping, so I might have a bit of a bias. That notwithstanding, I really think the Cable Clamp or Cable Cuff is the best device you can use to gain girth!
            I have to agree, the clamped edging is mad excercise for girth gains. You could always chuck a cockring on afterwards to boost results.
            Stealthpeman
            Last edited by Stealthpeman; 11-24-2016, 03:52 PM.
            Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
            Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
            Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
            Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
              I have to agree, the clamped edging is mad excercise for girth gains. You could always chuck a cockring on afterwards to boost results.
              I'm going to buy clamps soon, and be super careful and slow about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
                I'm going to buy clamps soon, and be super careful and slow about it.
                Good decision. The clamps to order are Cable Clamps or Cable Cuffs. You can find them on Amazon.

Make sure you're conditioned and go slow...and have fun.
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Good decision. The clamps to order are Cable Clamps or Cable Cuffs. You can find them on Amazon.

Make sure you're conditioned and go slow...and have fun.

Is there any benefit to having cable cuffs over clamps visa versa?

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
                    Is there any benefit to having cable cuffs over clamps visa versa?
                    Hey 6inch! Cable Clamps and Cable Cuffs are almost the same item made by the same company. They sell both. There is a slight difference between the two, but both work great. I started with Cable Clamps and now my Home Depot sells Cable Cuffs, so that's what I've been using. They sell for about $2 and I usually by 10 at a time...they're plastic and every few sessions I'll break them if I kegel with the clamp too tight...
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Hey 6inch! Cable Clamps and Cable Cuffs are almost the same item made by the same company. They sell both. There is a slight difference between the two, but both work great. I started with Cable Clamps and now my Home Depot sells Cable Cuffs, so that's what I've been using. They sell for about $2 and I usually by 10 at a time...they're plastic and every few sessions I'll break them if I kegel with the clamp too tight...

The monster kegel hahahaha.

Okay perfect, I'll look into buying some soon! Thank you for the info once again You rock!

Comment

Hey everyone. I'' si grateful that 6in posted this question. I had one similar, i too want permanent gains. I do not want to have to continue to workout my penis forever. Realistically eventually I may get lazy or just satisfied with the results or just not want to do it anymore and call it quits. So here's my info I'm about 7.25-7.5 in erect in length (really depends on the erection or I guess the way I'm measureing it). And about 5 in girth. My goal is to hit at least 5.5 or 6 in girth and 8 in length. I'm not too focused on the length if it comes cool. But as you see with my name I'm on a mission for girth. So what's the best option for those desired gains PERMANENTLY!!! I mean if I'm thinking logical there may not be any such thing as permanent because then the PE companies would go out of business. But all opinions are welcomed. If you can please pm me as well after you write on the forum this way I can have it saved on what to refer back to. If you have a routine with these products please share in the pm.

*side note question* ---> once my penis has received the desired gains will it show when I am flaccid? For example lets say soft I am 4 inches in girth and 4 in length. Will it then be say 5 in girth and 5 inches in length?

*Side note 2* ---> I too do not want to see the disappointment in the females face after experiencing me with girth gains & then regular. So I'm banking on permanent results. The girth can have a major boost in a mans ego & confidence. I'm not fully there but I think this will help overall.

Comment

Few devices can pump up your thickness like pumps can!
                          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

For me, girth gains came and stayed with my clamping. Clamping rocks!

Back into clamping again to try to finally get to a smooth and thick 6" girth. My wife has really talked about my girth since I explained my PE work. She seems to really notice and enjoy the girth now! Nice affirmation...keeps me in the Gym.
                            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                            Goal 8x6
                            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

When you say smooth are you saying the clamps change any of this? Also, does it matter if my penis is slightly curved in one direction or the other will this cause issue?

Comment

Working...
                              X