No announcement yet.

A pump question for poco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amdman: Yea, I think that routine is definitely too much considering you are still a beginner. I wouldn't recommend using both of those devices just yet. You might want to try just one for now. And if your PIs are healthy, then after a month you can add the other.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

ok, well since I don't feel I am getting a good stretch manually then do you think it would be safe to only use the stretching device for 2 hrs a day, so my routine would look like this.

5 to 10min warm up
      2 hr stretching device
      5min warm up
      then 5 min of jelq

does that look good at for now that way I know I am getting a good stretch in before the jelq routine?

Comment

Yea, that looks good. How are you PIs, by the way? If you have healthy PIs, you may want to try jelqing more.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
          Beaver, that might work. Have you tried wrapping or ADSing?
          i've tried wrapping at the base and ive tried golf weights i found both kind of unnerving for different reasons. the golf weights were just a bit of a hassle, the wrapping made me nervous, because if i had it tight enough to keep extra blood in there, it was also tight enough to make it colder and a little darker.

Comment

Beaver: You just named the biggest cons of both. Try your pumping idea and let us know if it works!

Comment

Alright Remek, I'm almost positive I will. Do yo have any
              insight on my "what to buy" questions?

Comment

About pumps: I don't do much pumping myself, but there are two pumps that are consistently recommended by PEers: LA and Vacu-Tech. Here's a brief description on both (with links):

LA Pumps
                Currently sell two models; both of which come with an instructional DVD and a cylinder. Their starter package comes with a basic pump and costs $119.95. The Deluxe Package includes a pressure gauge and costs $139.95.
                LAP Distributing, LLC
                4450 N California Place, # 377
                Long Beach, CA 90807
                LA Pump secure sales of vacuum pumps - penis enlargement cylinders

Vacu-Tech
                Sell a variety of models, including hand pumps and electrical pumps. Current Price: As low as $120 for a hand pump and as high as $699 for an electric pump.
                Vacu-Tech
                580 Crespi Drive Unit D
                Pacifica, CA 94044
                Tel: 1-650-738-9500
                Penis Enlargement Vacuum Pumps by VacuTech

Comment

WOW, those are expensive. do you know what the difference between those and the one i was looking at are? do cheaper ones leak or something? cause the one i found now has a guage on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X