Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't 1 Set Of Hanging Be Effective As Long As You've Reached Fatigue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes very dangerous, but if you know your body well enough and conditioned for that type of workout out anything is achievable. Clearly the risks are a lot higher for injury this way aswell. But it also needs that consistency factor. 1 set everyday not 5 sets for 1 day.
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by DataWonk View Post
      But don't you think that quickly ramping up to 30+ lbs. could be dangerous? I would worry that lots of the gains are due to tissue damage - i.e., macrotears not microtears. These heal with scar tissue which is very hard to stretch (which might be another explanation for the conditioning effect you mention).
      Exactly what Stealthpeman said. I doubt its scar tissue because its very usable without deformity. Also he ramped up I believe within a year and is very possible. When you're hanging 5-8 sets a day the penis and skin get fatigued and also sore to the point where you can't increase weight without bringing tears to your eyes. Also psychologically you're not going to try to bump your weight up a pound or two as often if in the back of your mind you're thinking about the rest of the sets and how you're most likely going to have to drop weight. Similar to working out and lifting heavy, intense but short workouts have worked for millions of men in the past.

I actually know this to be just as safe an option when used correctly and progressed in a smart rational manner. You don't just go from 15 to 30 lbs in a day. I don't however think its optimal because while gains can be made, which Dash showed to others, I believe the diminishing returns hit much quicker and a man can only attach so much weight to his dick before its so tough no amount of stretching will help. I've seen others who can go up to equivalent poundages as those Buddhist monks who hang 50-100 plus weights from their cock with no gains, though they're hanging for some kind of spiritual motive.
      longstretch
      Last edited by longstretch; 04-03-2017, 08:48 PM.
      Starting Size: circa 2003: 4.8 BPEL x 4.9 MSEG August 2007: 6 2/3 BPEL x 5.5 MSEG 04/22/08: 7.5 BPEL x 5.6 MSEG..Currently 7 5/8 BPEL x 5 5/8 MSEG

Comment

Yeah,about the monks who hang incredible amounts of weight. If they are not gaining length(which I believe you're right,that this is not their goal, it is done for other reasons) it may be because the weight is so high that they are unable to hang for very long at all. Not enough time under tension,maybe.

Comment

Working...
        X