Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

using Penomet or Bathmate alone wont give any permanent gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using Penomet or Bathmate alone wont give any permanent gains?

Ive been reading a lot of reviews about the Penomet which I have been using for about 2 months. And almost everybody says that it doesn't matter if u use the Penomet or bathmate for 5 years religiously without jelqing/stretching u wont get any significant or permanent gains. what is your guys opinion on that?

I personally cant do jelqing anymore because I don't have a lot of privacy where I live and I don't really like it anyway because I injured myself twice doing it when I was younger and overzealous. I never liked stretching either because I only want girth gains.

I hear a few people on here saying that Air pumping gave them over a inch in girth..but most if not all of the peoples reviews Ive seen do jelqs/stretching....do u guys think that Air pumping is better for gains? and Is it possible to only do pumping and see any long term major gains?

thanks for the help

Pumping will give you permanent gains. Not as fast as in combination, but if you increase time under tension slowly and continue to expand the tissues they will grow.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
      Pumping will give you permanent gains. Not as fast as in combination, but if you increase time under tension slowly and continue to expand the tissues they will grow.
      thanks for the reassurance wishful!...what do u think about adding a extra 2 minutes in the pump each week? or is that too much u think?

Comment

I suggest you try it. Pay attention to how you respond. This will guide you going forward.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

If you pump at very high levels, this can cause permanent gains but permanent injury is also likely. I don't think that pumping at low levels will lead to permanent gains.

When I started pumping at the beginning of my PE career, I pumped at unsafe levels and quickly got injured. I didn't know it was unsafe as I was using a Penomet with warm water (which has an analgesic effect) and, of course, no pressure gauge. I am still dealing with the after effects of this mistake 1.5 years later! I've been able to gain (not from pumping), but more slowly and painfully than had I not been injured.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
          9/1/2015: 6.25 BPEL, 4.875 MEG
          4/12/2018: 7.625 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X