Phallosan forte log- everyday quest against inferiority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gibconek View Post
    I use L-sized bell with M sized sleeve- works perfectly. I can wear it for HOURS, probably indefinitely if I didn't have to pee

Update:
    I have noticed an increase in flaccid length. Measured erect lenght gains was ~0,5cm, depending on the quality of the erection.

pudendal- what sleeves do you mean? Are there any alternatives to the original sleeves?

Good to know that, my friend.

I'm hopeful, I bought a similar model and I'm hoping to get it. I hope it makes this dick grow even hahahahah
    15/03/2017 --- 15/08/2017
    - BPEL: 14cm --- 17,8cm
    - FL: 3cm --- 10cm
    - SL : 6cm --- 14cm

Photos in my album.

Comment

I use L-sized bell with M sized sleeve- works perfectly. I can wear it for HOURS, probably indefinitely if I didn't have to pee

Update:
      I have noticed an increase in flaccid length. Measured erect lenght gains was ~0,5cm, depending on the quality of the erection.

pudendal- what sleeves do you mean? Are there any alternatives to the original sleeves?
      Congratulations on your gains! You mentioned air slipping through the seal into the vacuum. It seems like the phallosan sleeves are invariably either too loose and lose suction or too tight and uncomfortable. There are many silicone sleeves available which are thicker and more pliable than the phallosan sleeves. They maintain the suction much better and provide a more secure hold. These days, I think many users source them from vendors on aliexpress or ebay, but some of the inexpensive options aren't durable. You can find similar items from LG Hanger or Autoextender. I have read about issues with unfilled orders from ABSilicone, but that is another seller people have tried in the past.
      2008: 6" BPEL
      Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
      Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
      Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

I have measured my erect length- 13cm. Success I guess?

Comment

Hello fellas,

I also have the Phallosan Forte and prefer it over some of the other devices. Aside from the bathmate being to time consuming for me it also caused extreme discoloration of my penis shaft. Bathmate stated it was due to over pumping even though I informed them that I followed the usage directions to the letter some how it was still my fault. After treating the discoloration with Salicylic acid, which is very painful, my penis is back to is beautiful olive skin toned color ... lol. For those of you who have this issue and want info on how to correct it, message me and we can discuss it but I would like to address the Phallosan Forte.

I like several others am not circumcised and the Phallosan Forte website stated that most of their uncut users simply put it on over the foreskin. Well for me there wasn't anything simple about it as when I attempted to put the protector cap on it would cause "turtling" which made it almost impossible. I also tried to pull my foreskin back but my head is a bit sensitive and it was uncomfortable and I didn't like the idea of walking around in discomfort when others could use it without even feeling it, although I'm sure I would have eventually gotten use to it but I thought why should I desensitize myself for this. Next I used it without the protector cap but the forseskin not pulled back and that was ok except for me it caused pinching and sometimes the vacuum would pull the foreskin along the edge of where the sleeve met with the bell and it was very uncomfortable.

So I found a way that worked for me ... this may not work for everyone but if you're having similar issues such as mine then why not give it a try. You invested the money for a product you cannot return so instead of convincing yourself that the product doesn't work find a way to work around the issues it may be causing you.

Some men on here say the answer is to get yourself erect, and though that doesn't take much time for many, I like to put my Phallosan Forte on as soon as I wake up and I don't want to go thru the trouble of getting myself erect every morning just to put this thing on. (Yes I'm lazy ...LOL).

So what I do now is I take a strip of cotton cloth, pull my foreskin back a little so to minimize the foreskin edema and tie a tourniquet at the base of my penis. This traps the blood in the penis and also does not allow the penis to retract into the body making it VERY easy to put on the protector cap. I then put the bell on, but because you have the tourniquet on the head of your penis may be a little enlarged so just give it a few pumps to get the head in, remove the tourniquet and proceed with the steps as normal. No erections needed, and its no hassle.

I too experienced the foreskin edema also but I feel this is going to occur with uncut men as I also experienced it with the bathmate. However, if you pull the foreskin back slightly before you tie the tourniquet you will find it will reduce the edema.

For new users with foreskin you may experience foreskin fissures. That is normal don't be alarmed. Just ensure that you are not over pumping. You only need enough vacuum to ensure that your penis will not slip out and to cause a slight stretch. The purpose of the Phallosan Forte is to cause the stretching to occur gradually, so you shouldn't feel it pulling on your penis. If you feel a great pull then you are stretching to aggressively. As long as you are within the green area and have a good suction you are fine.

If the fissures occur, after your use of the Phallosan forte for that day apply a little vitamin E oil to help promote healing of the skin. I actually recommend you use it even if you don't see any fissures as you are stretching the skin and the penis.

I was roughly 7.5 inches erect (19cm) and 5.5 inches in girth (14cm).

Since I found a way that works for me on how to put the protector cap on I have been able to wear the device for 8hrs plus a day. I only take it off the use the bathroom and shower but I also don't wear it on Sunday's as its important to allow a rest from the stretching. Proper resting allows for greater results as its during the resting that the pulled tissue recoups and becomes stronger which also allows for less of an injury.

I've been using the Phallosan Forte now for a month and have noticed gains. My goal is to be 8 inches (20.32cm) erect and 6 inches (15.24cm) in girth. I have also noticed gains in a flaccid state which for some men is important, but for me its not.

Apologies for the long post, I am not new to PE so my knowledge doesn't just end with the Phallosan Forte, if anyone has any questions feel free to reach out.

Also off topic, men, please learn about the importance of prostate stimulation as it has tremendous health benefits AND if done correctly can also induce earth shattering orgasms like no other. Its your body, your prostate, your pleasure. Women have their G-spot and so do men and for men its the prostate. Leave the macho attitude at the door ...lol ... as this has NOTHING to do with sexual preference. Enjoying the pleasures your own body can create doesn't define your sexuality, so relax on that one ... HA. If you can do something that is natural, that causes tremendous pleasure if done correctly, alleviates erectile dysfunction, corrects BPH, lowers your PSA levels and reduces your chances of prostate cancer why wouldn't you do it?

Comment

lflor587

Great answer, my friend. Thank you very much.

I am circumcised for a long time, I may not have any problems or pain during the exercise, but I read everything, because knowledge is never too much. Smart to get good results in the coming months when he arrives.

-

Regarding prostate stimulation. I agree! I practice for a long time and it gives me incredible orgasms. I'm encouraging my girlfriend to do it too, because two is better, hehe. Thanks and greetings.
            15/03/2017 --- 15/08/2017
            - BPEL: 14cm --- 17,8cm
            - FL: 3cm --- 10cm
            - SL : 6cm --- 14cm

Photos in my album.

Comment

Originally posted by lflor587 View Post
              Hello fellas,

I also have the Phallosan Forte and prefer it over some of the other devices. Aside from the bathmate being to time consuming for me it also caused extreme discoloration of my penis shaft. Bathmate stated it was due to over pumping even though I informed them that I followed the usage directions to the letter some how it was still my fault. After treating the discoloration with Salicylic acid, which is very painful, my penis is back to is beautiful olive skin toned color ... lol. For those of you who have this issue and want info on how to correct it, message me and we can discuss it but I would like to address the Phallosan Forte.

I like several others am not circumcised and the Phallosan Forte website stated that most of their uncut users simply put it on over the foreskin. Well for me there wasn't anything simple about it as when I attempted to put the protector cap on it would cause "turtling" which made it almost impossible. I also tried to pull my foreskin back but my head is a bit sensitive and it was uncomfortable and I didn't like the idea of walking around in discomfort when others could use it without even feeling it, although I'm sure I would have eventually gotten use to it but I thought why should I desensitize myself for this. Next I used it without the protector cap but the forseskin not pulled back and that was ok except for me it caused pinching and sometimes the vacuum would pull the foreskin along the edge of where the sleeve met with the bell and it was very uncomfortable.

So I found a way that worked for me ... this may not work for everyone but if you're having similar issues such as mine then why not give it a try. You invested the money for a product you cannot return so instead of convincing yourself that the product doesn't work find a way to work around the issues it may be causing you.

Some men on here say the answer is to get yourself erect, and though that doesn't take much time for many, I like to put my Phallosan Forte on as soon as I wake up and I don't want to go thru the trouble of getting myself erect every morning just to put this thing on. (Yes I'm lazy ...LOL).

So what I do now is I take a strip of cotton cloth, pull my foreskin back a little so to minimize the foreskin edema and tie a tourniquet at the base of my penis. This traps the blood in the penis and also does not allow the penis to retract into the body making it VERY easy to put on the protector cap. I then put the bell on, but because you have the tourniquet on the head of your penis may be a little enlarged so just give it a few pumps to get the head in, remove the tourniquet and proceed with the steps as normal. No erections needed, and its no hassle.

I too experienced the foreskin edema also but I feel this is going to occur with uncut men as I also experienced it with the bathmate. However, if you pull the foreskin back slightly before you tie the tourniquet you will find it will reduce the edema.

For new users with foreskin you may experience foreskin fissures. That is normal don't be alarmed. Just ensure that you are not over pumping. You only need enough vacuum to ensure that your penis will not slip out and to cause a slight stretch. The purpose of the Phallosan Forte is to cause the stretching to occur gradually, so you shouldn't feel it pulling on your penis. If you feel a great pull then you are stretching to aggressively. As long as you are within the green area and have a good suction you are fine.

If the fissures occur, after your use of the Phallosan forte for that day apply a little vitamin E oil to help promote healing of the skin. I actually recommend you use it even if you don't see any fissures as you are stretching the skin and the penis.

I was roughly 7.5 inches erect (19cm) and 5.5 inches in girth (14cm).

Since I found a way that works for me on how to put the protector cap on I have been able to wear the device for 8hrs plus a day. I only take it off the use the bathroom and shower but I also don't wear it on Sunday's as its important to allow a rest from the stretching. Proper resting allows for greater results as its during the resting that the pulled tissue recoups and becomes stronger which also allows for less of an injury.

I've been using the Phallosan Forte now for a month and have noticed gains. My goal is to be 8 inches (20.32cm) erect and 6 inches (15.24cm) in girth. I have also noticed gains in a flaccid state which for some men is important, but for me its not.

Apologies for the long post, I am not new to PE so my knowledge doesn't just end with the Phallosan Forte, if anyone has any questions feel free to reach out.

Also off topic, men, please learn about the importance of prostate stimulation as it has tremendous health benefits AND if done correctly can also induce earth shattering orgasms like no other. Its your body, your prostate, your pleasure. Women have their G-spot and so do men and for men its the prostate. Leave the macho attitude at the door ...lol ... as this has NOTHING to do with sexual preference. Enjoying the pleasures your own body can create doesn't define your sexuality, so relax on that one ... HA. If you can do something that is natural, that causes tremendous pleasure if done correctly, alleviates erectile dysfunction, corrects BPH, lowers your PSA levels and reduces your chances of prostate cancer why wouldn't you do it?

WTF!? You are 19cm and you still want to be bigger!? Your starting size is bigger than I'll ever be! I feel nothing but envy :/

Comment

Does anyone else have the problem with turning the pump? Sometimes it gets so thoroughly jammed that I have to take off the sleeve from the bell first to get it off. Putting the device on is more difficult- I just can't turn it!

Comment

Does anyone else have the problem with turning the pump? Sometimes it gets so thoroughly jammed that I have to take off the sleeve from the bell first to get it off. Putting the device on is more difficult- I just can't turn it!
                  Is the little tooth on the green piece that slides through the notch in the bell bent out of shape? I find there is slightly more resistance to turning my pump between settings when I use my XL bell than when I use my L bell, but it hasn't ever gotten stuck. You might need to request a replacement pump from the customer service.
                  2008: 6" BPEL
                  Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
                  Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
                  Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

It's near to impossible to turn it from pump to locked position. I can do it with the pump removed but can't do it with the part on.

Comment

I have gained about 2cm in flaccid length, and this is a visible gain. I have build up considerable endurance- I can wear phallosan for 4 hours straight at the green tension level.

Comment

I have gained about 2cm in flaccid length, and this is a visible gain. I have build up considerable endurance- I can wear phallosan for 4 hours straight at the green tension level.
                        congrats!

a few questions

1. How many hours have you logged and how many days/weeks/months since you started?

2. When you get up to 4 hours on your sessions, what state is your penis at? (ex does it feel more elastic? does it have some edema? does it look dry?)

3. Have you modified anything as far as putting it on for max comfortable and no edema? (ex replaced pf cap, replaced pf ring etc)
                        LG Hanger+Phallosan Forte+Stealth for Men+DP4000+Bathmate progress log

Comment

Originally posted by iwant2bhung View Post
                          congrats!

a few questions

1. How many hours have you logged and how many days/weeks/months since you started?

2. When you get up to 4 hours on your sessions, what state is your penis at? (ex does it feel more elastic? does it have some edema? does it look dry?)

3. Have you modified anything as far as putting it on for max comfortable and no edema? (ex replaced pf cap, replaced pf ring etc)
                          Thank you

1. I started wearing Phallosan on April 14th and since then I had a 2-week break in June. I usually wear the device for 4-8 hours a day, so it is roughly 650-700 hours on

2. With the L-sized bell and M-sized condom it doesn't look harmed in any way apart from the tip being slighly more red in colour. I use generous amounts of baby powder though

3. No, it's stock and works pretty well. I have never used the protective cap, just can't get put it on.

Today I have reached the belt tightness limit which was unthinkable a couple of weeks ago- it was ripping my penis apart and now? I am wearing it for 2 hours and no discomfort has been experienced so far

Comment

I have to make a confession... Never, ever believe a girl when she says that "size doesn't matter for her, it's the motion, closeness etc." It DOES matter.
                            The thing is that if the girl really loves you and knows well of your size complex, phallosan and PE in general she will not say it to not hurt you, even in those "truth only" talks.
                            Just a couple of days ago we were having a great sex with foreplay including pumping. It wasn't the first time we did it, the previous times had been MUCH more enjoyable for her. When she was really aroused, I asked her indirectly something like "I can see that bigger means better" and she couldn't disagree.
                            Another thing is that I cannot, by any means, make my woman come during penetration! It's so frustrating to see that your other half enjoys being stretched and you can't bring it to her. The one and only way to make her climax is by fingering her, pretty roughly I'd say. No other means like oral (she doesn't like it too much albeit enjoys it), clitoral stimulation (it hurts her afterwards, even delicate touchibg), toys (which are OUT OF QUESTION when it comes to her), anal (taboo topic) can achieve it.

Advice? Help?

Comment

Gib.

I was going to buy the Phallosan today but earlier you said it was a waste of money and you had issues where you had to go to the doctor, I dont want to buy this if my dicks going to fall off?

Can you explain if you recommend this product or not? Since reading your post i have now started to look in to Bathmate

Comment

The truth is that I am testing it in the long run and from what I can say now it does not work.

It does stretch your penis to some extent but the results are negligible and almost identical to giving your penis a couple of stretches. It does cause serious pain and discolouration over prolonged use. If you stop using it the results will dissipate in a week's time.

Penis pumping gives you only temporary results so Bathmate will not work either. I am working on proving the devices and PE in general is NOT working.

Comment

Working...
                                X