No announcement yet.

FJx Stretcher - Tips & Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im currently browsing the net while sitting down and hanging 10lbs and it feels good. But I just wish that my kids were in school so I m not forced to lock doors when doing p.e.

So I truly think that men who live by themselves or usually have the house to themselves throughout the day can gain quicker.

Comment

I just strapped on the FJx to start my hanging session while the kids are at grandmas. But as soon as I attached the weight and started doing butt naked squats. The frigging FedEx guy knocked on my door to deliver a package. Lmao. They shall not stop the gains.

Comment

Curious if anyone else has used this?

So far I've just seen a few people spam it around different places, and I'm hesitant to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by e1169801 View Post
          Curious if anyone else has used this?

So far I've just seen a few people spam it around different places, and I'm hesitant to buy it.
          You definitely need free time to really use it. But its definitely a good buy for 60 total.

Comment

I don't know. But I gained damm near 1 inch (erect) so far. Plus I will focus on losing my pube fat pad for a better visual nbel.

Between this jawn and the rjx extender, Its going to be a productive winter.

Comment

Nice gains, what is your current routine?
              How long?
              How many days/week?

Comment

I just do my stretches in the morning to wake up my jawn. Then hang 10lbs while at the laptop or doing squats. Then I use a suction extender throughout the day. I then repeat at night.

Comment

Thanks, if I may ask a couple of more questions.
                  On the FJx website they are showing to stretch and release. I currently am holding my stretches for 2 min and doing 3 sets.

Are you doing the stretch and release or do you hold your stretch for a bit?

Now that you have a number of months using the device, what type of gains have you had? Did you have any newbie gains prior to using the FJx?

Comment

Does this device really get better grip than with hands? I can put easily +20 lbs of force with my hands. Point of this kind of device would be that you can use more force with 2 hands.

Comment

Trap, you could develop soreness in your wrists and hands if you repeatedly do manual but to answer you, yes you could, but after age 29 Arthur-Itus can be a big issue. I use my FJX every day x'cept Sat's. and can still snap my fingers. I really do like the isolation I get in the ligs and can hang three sets of 8-10lbs daily comfortably. A tip I received here was to position the clamp closer to the pubic bone conceivably isolating the tunica for work as well.. I still am researching. Flaccid has increased quite a bit 1 to 1-1.2" in 3 month's since I received mine. Not much in the o.a. length yet tho. Time will tell.
                      Feb 14 NBPFL 4 1/2",NBPSFL 4 3/4", FG 4" , NBPEL 5 1/4", EG 4 3/4" ???
                      2020 COMING SOON.....
                      Feb 15 NBPFL , BPFL , BPSFL , MFG , BPEL , MEG

Comment

Trap,

I have been doing PE just shy of a year and a half. After my newbie gains stopped I have tried everything and the most I could gain in a month was ~.05”.

Finally went to a hanging and clamping routine but my hanging time was limited to an hour a day (if you have 2 hours a day and can do split sets hanging can/will produce).
                        Still only .05” gains in a month.

Then I started looking at the LM and was really close to pulling the trigger but somehow find the FJx and for $50 it was a no brained to try.

My current routine for the past six weeks is:
                        Clamp close to the base and do lig stretch for 15 min.
                        Unclamp, get some blood flow and reclamp an inch back from the glan.
                        12 min of bundled stretches. 6 min BTC.
                        Unclamp for blood flow and reclamp. 6 min bundled and 5 min BTC.
                        15 min Jelq
                        2-3 hours in an extender.

For the month of Dec I am already at a .20” gain and expecting a 1/4” at the end of the month.

This is after 8 months of little or no gains.

The isolation of a clamped stretch and the added force of bundled stretches is greatly better then a hand pull. Also, a high force stretch for 60-120 sec is easy with the assisted two hand pull.
                        I will also say, two hand BTC is more intense then hanging 15 pounds BTC.

The LM is a fancier and prolly better made assisted stretcher but the FJx gets the job done and saves ya a hundy if it isn’t for you.

Comment

One other point, it was mention that you could clamp the FJx without a wrap... that is the most ridiculous thing I have heard. Maybe if your force is silly light but to use the tool and pull properly, you need to wrap.
                          I use the athletic sponge prewrap, then a 15” piece of white self adhering bandage, then the hard silicone sleeve (FJ) ~2” pc.
                          The FJ is too hard to use as an anti-turtle device (monkeybar or ABSilicone is much better) but the firmness is perfect for protecting against the metal clamp.

Comment

Mike03016: Sounds awesome! Awesome gains that are not newbie gains. I'm also point where I haven't gained anything in 4-5 months and have been training all that time. It requires more force now to gain more after gaining my first 1.2-1.5" Maybe I'll give this device a try.

Comment

I have tried to get this discussion going over at Thunders and trying to get anyone to discuss anything that isn’t a hand pulling is almost impossible. Let alone bring up the LM because DLD may be making some money from it... forget the fact that he had a great idea. The FJx is the economical version of the LM but the concept does work and there is no better way to do bundled stretches, isolated lig stretches, and increased two handed push/pull stretching.
                              DLD gets the credit for assisted manual stretching.

If I could go back 17 months I would purchase this first (or a LM) and of saved a ton of $ (I own everything PE)... and I really think I would be further ahead with length gains (currently just over 1-1/2”).

That said, I would really like to get a group of guys that are using the LM/FJx and compare some routines.
                              This just seems to be a taboo topic and finding anyone to compare notes with is difficult.

Comment

mike,
                                I hear what you are saying, and I am open to morphing my routine for a possible gain, and thank you for the post. The idea of sharing ideas involving these tools should not be discouraged by anyone...this what we are trying to do and many of us are just getting started here.
                                Feb 14 NBPFL 4 1/2",NBPSFL 4 3/4", FG 4" , NBPEL 5 1/4", EG 4 3/4" ???
                                2020 COMING SOON.....
                                Feb 15 NBPFL , BPFL , BPSFL , MFG , BPEL , MEG

Comment

Working...
                                X