Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Pumping: Alternating Hot & Cold

Hi,

I came across this on ************* from member LongVehicle while researching hot/cold effects on penis smooth muscle.

Being curious and easily intrigued, I will try it for certain;

Gentlemen,
    I wrote a little bit about this in my Sexual Beast thread, but I thought it might deserve it’s own thread so more pumpers can see it. As I’ve become a water pumping fanatic, I have been trying to maximize my water pumping sessions’ productivity over the past few months. I’ve tried a number of different methods of using heat to produce better expansion, and ended up with this (below). This is by FAR the best method I have found to heat the penis during PE - both during pumping and otherwise.
    What you need:

1. IR bulb: Don’t try to buy the stand if you’re in the US as it seems to only be produced in Europe (the Philips one that several members recommend). Instead, simply use a desk lamp that can swivel and be directed, as you would for reading. Put the bulb in and you’re done - now you can focus your heat anywhere you want.

2. Cylinder: Get an oversized cylinder, if you can afford to buy another. I was using a cylinder 9 inches long and that fit around a 6 inch girth - I moved up to a 10 inch cylinder that fit 7 inches for this purpose.

3. Ice: cut the cubes smaller so they have less effect if they come in contact with your penis in the tube. Keep in mind that as ice melts, it actually contracts, unlike other substances, so it will marginally increase the vacuum.

4. Hot and cold water.

For the hot sessions, set your lamp up (on either side of you - it doesn’t matter because the water spreads the heat) on your desk, take your slightly oversized tube to the tap, fill it with the hottest water that won’t burn you, attain a seal, go to your desk, turn on the lamp and shine it at your tube (distance depends on the bulb). Done.

The combination of moist heat and the consistent heat from the IR is incredible and needs to be experienced to be understood. The levels of expansion that I get with this heat have caused me to need to go back to taping the mushroom area to avoid excessive lymph build up there (note: I get both more blood expansion as well as more lymph). Excessive lymph build up DESPITE the fact that I am water pumping - that is something.

The second part of what I have been doing is using cold pumping sessions to restore health to the penis. Surprisingly, I not only encounter MUCH less lymph build up during cold sessions, but the lymph build up actually LESSENS. Here, I simply insert some chopped ice (just smaller cubes) into the cylinder, fill it with cold water, and pump. The reason that I alternate hot and cold is from a method I used back when I was a powerlifter, to increase the recovery rate in my hands (I used to practice grip strength training). We used to dip our hands into hot water for 20 seconds, then into ice water for another 20, three times. We did this both during training days and off days and it helped hugely in my hands’ recovery rate.

With the penis it’s a bit more complicated. I think that alternating the sets is helpful for recovery as well, but further, the heat sets induce much more expansion, while the cold sets can work as an ADS. For example, if my BPEL is 7 inches and I reach 7.3 during my hot sets (max), I would keep my penis at 7.1 during my cold sets - keeping it extended while it is in the cold state.

The only disadvantage to the larger tube that I can see is that it is harder to work on length as girth is targeted more automatically due to the nature of the vacuum. If you are intent on working length, just buy a longer tube. This may be less effective though, as the fact that the water spreads evenly across (with the space between the penis and the cylinder in all directions) is what seems to be so helpful. You would still retain the heat, but it might be spread less evenly.
    NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
    NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
    NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
    Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Hi,

Although you've seemed to put extensive research into this "hot cold" bit, I don't think I'm man enough to stick my penis in ice water.

Sincerely,

Jobe
    2/07/17 Start BPEL 6.00 MEG 5.00
    Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

I'm not saying doing PE has boosted my confidence but I have been practicing handsfree helicopter shakes... :becky:

Comment

Hi,

So a quick report.

I've tried this w/o the heat lamp which is on order.

My routine was 15min hot and 15min ice cold.

It felt like a really thorough work out as it seemed every bit of my unit felt slightly sore.

A few hours later, no redness, discomfort etc... In fact it feels simply just very good.

So far so good but I'll forgo recommending this until a few days has passed.

I'd like to eventually try 10min hot, 10cold, 10min hot, 10min cold.

Comment

Discreet, I looked into it and apparently it holds some validity to it's purpose. I read an article about some feller, years ago in Norway, used heat and ice to gain his large penis. Apparently he would use heat from a fire and stroke his unit until erect. Once erect, he would apply snow to make it go down. Then repeat the process 7 times but don't ejaculate. Also it stated that masturbation for ejaculation purposes is scientifically proven to hinder gains, but it didn't state how.

Not sure if it will work but you and your frozen testicles should keep us​ informed.
        Jobe8302
        Last edited by Jobe8302; 05-29-2017, 11:12 AM.
        Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

I'm not saying doing PE has boosted my confidence but I have been practicing handsfree helicopter shakes... :becky:

Comment

Hi,

Freezing balls and all reporting back in.

So another good session, don't think I can add JP90s today as this seems to really work me out.

I do prefer doing JP90s in addition to this but for now I'll see where Fire&Ice takes me.

The cold pump atop the hot pump really sooth and stimulate.

I'm excited to get the heat lamp bulb this week. That should really create a hot session.

Plus I've always wanted a heat lamp for paint drying so double bonus.

Comment

Too cold can have the opposite effect on your penis. A nice, warm but not too hot pump is perfect for stretching out the penis to its maximum size
            PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Hi,

Thank you sir.

I am not in fact going with freezing cold, just refreshingly cold like what one experiences in a forest stream.

As for heat, well heat energy dissipates rather quickly so the heat lamp should counter that a bit.

Comment

Discreet,

So I believe this kind of touches on the "masturbating hinders gains" theory I was talking about. I took what I feel explains the concept from a post at Thunder. I also believe this follows along with your hot cold pumping theory. You warm up, exercise and then start stretching cells to divide. The cold water you spoke about, somehow promotes faster healing of the stretched/divided cells. At least that is what I'm understanding it to say. Hopefully this helps make some sense of it.

"Having a ton of muscle means packing a lot of weight, completely counterproductive to the role of endurance fiber, hence you will not bulk up when lifting light weight. This is why your penis will not grow by masturbation, you are not applying enough intensity to the penis by masturbation alone, and remember, only proper intensity sparks muscle growth, and penis growth for that matter. When you masturbate though, you are still breaking down tissue. This means your recovery period will be longer. This means you need more rest before*PE’ing again. You should only*PE*when your cells are FULLY RECOVERED, because only then will your cells be revived enough to be pushed to a new level of intensity required to grow. This rule is unquestionable for muscle building, I believe penis cells adhere to it as well. This is the reason why masturbation will, to some degree hinder gains, because you are essentially breaking down your tissue, which means your recovery time will be lengthened before the optimal time is available once again to start your next*PE*session"

"Where people get confused is that they don’t allow enough recovery period and are starting their next PE session the next day, when they aren’t fully recovered. If you didn’t masturbate for 30 minutes after last nights PE workout, would you not be sore? Maybe, but if you are sore, just take a little more time to recover until fully healed, then hit the next PE session with vigor. You are only backtracking when breaking down tissue that hasn’t fully healed"
                Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

Comment

Hi,

Thank you Jobe8302, great info and parallels my research as well.

In fact I will most likely take a day off from PE tomorrow, all the more validated by your research.

Thanks for taking an interest in this approach.

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
                    Hi,

Thank you Jobe8302, great info and parallels my research as well.

In fact I will most likely take a day off from PE tomorrow, all the more validated by your research.

Thanks for taking an interest in this approach.
                    Yeah, no problem, anything for us guys to grow larger peckers. I'll still let you do all the freezing your eggs until you feel confident it's working.
                    Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

Comment

Hi,

Well, took a day off and was in launch sequence all night, WTF.

Feeling this method helps EQ.

At any rate did 20 very warm while using a heat gun to occasionally warm up parts of the pump. Got nice expansion, from 7 1/4 to 7 1/2 plus nice girth.

Did 20 min very cold tap water while using an ice pack to keep it cold. Very soothing indeed.

Jewels were not frozen during this experiment.

Comment

Hi.

So far so good.

Did 30 min very warm while keeping it warm with a heat gun. The tube acts as a sort of radiator so heat loss is pretty quick.

Then did 20 min cold, again using an ice pack to keep it cold as your member will warm it up.

Felt great but will take tomorrow off as this was a heavy work out for me.

Would have preferred 30 min cold but it felt like enough for now.

Next week I may forgo pumping and just focus on JP90.

This way I vary the workout for what I feel will be good PE.

Comment

During my last pumping session, I was contemplating on the hot cold theory. So I'm guessing since the penis is being pumped, the body must be considering​ this swelling. Since you're stretching and dividing cells, the body flood the penis with lymph fluid a.k.a. edema, to heal it or protect it? If this so, then when you twist your ankle the same process happens and you use cold water to reduce swelling, due to lymph fluid. This leads me to think there is some credibility when alternating from hot to cold, during pumping.

During pumping session, a person warms up so cells can divide much easier. This triggers the bodies edema healing/protecting process, and releases lymph fluid to permeate the penis. The cold water keeps the edema at bay, allowing for the cell division to heal as needed. Just like a sprain ankle, the edema needs to be reduced allowing the muscle to heal. This all falls in suit with edema slows or hinders gains.

So I tried a round of hot then cold pumping. It did feel refreshing and my flaccid appeared to hang out without turtling. Now, this is all just a theory and would require several rounds of testing to verify but I'm definitely thinking there is something to this.

Now my question is, does it require ice cold water or just cold tap water?
                          Jobe8302
                          Last edited by Jobe8302; 06-04-2017, 09:31 AM.
                          Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

Comment

Hi,

Good question and spot on analysis as usual. You've a pleasant analytical mind.

I found colder then tap feels really good. However after a nice hot pump session, mind you I keep it fairly warm with my heat gun, then super cold doesn't feel so cold and in fact, feels very refreshing.

So test and adjust to taste would be my only advise.

PS I wish to emphasize that you should continue to cool the cylinder with an ice pack or your Henry will warm it up.

PSS I use pure 70,000IU vitamin E oil to resolve any redness that may come of the session.
                            discreet
                            Member of the Month May 2017
                            Last edited by discreet; 06-04-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
                              Hi,

Good question and spot on analysis as usual. You've a pleasant analytical mind.

I found colder then tap feels really good. However after a nice hot pump session, mind you I keep it fairly warm with my heat gun, then super cold doesn't feel so cold and in fact, feels very refreshing.

So test and adjust to taste would be my only advise.

PS I wish to emphasize that you should continue to cool the cylinder with an ice pack or your Henry will warm it up.

PSS I use pure 70,000IU vitamin E oil to resolve any redness that may come of the session.
                              Are you saying you're using a heat gun in the bathtub or do you water pump outside of the tub/shower? I'd hate to see an article one day the that read "a man using a discreet method of penis enlargement electrocutes himself".
                              Current BPEL 6.5 MEG 5.5

Comment

Working...
                              X