X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging 100 hours a month challange

Hi guys!

Just got my lg hanger and I love it.

From my understanding the key to success is dedication. So I came up with this plan

After few days I already saw bigger flacid mainly after and when wakeup. So I am quite happy with the current signs

I am working fulltime so its a bit challanging, but doable.

I will do it with very small weight 1.5 pound

If I will not gain after a month I will consider adding weights or time or supplements.

I am also doing streaching jelqing and a bit pumping

Current size 7 NBEL and 5.7 MSEG

*using heating pad on tunica the entire handing time (reheat every 30 min)

* take few supplements like primorse oil and collagen 1+3 + vitamin c. Also using elastic night cream.

*I am consider to buy massage bed and hole for the penis so I can hang while sleeping. I might try it after 1 month of 100 hours so I will be after I will get used to 3 hours sets.
    I prefer maximizing time before maximizing weights

14/5 2 hours
    15/5 3.5 hours
    16/5 3 hours

Wish me luck!

1.5 lbs? That won't do anything. ADS devices have more force than that and times used are much greater.

100 hours of hanging is good goal but you have to go up in weight.

Comment

How much force has ads?

I already feeling my ligs sore. So i think as long as I feel them sore and have great PIs I will wait for the 100 hours mark to determine.

Comment

Originally posted by winnerByDefault View Post
        How much force has ads?

I already feeling my ligs sore. So i think as long as I feel them sore and have great PIs I will wait for the 100 hours mark to determine.
        Differs from ads to ads, but here's pic of Phallosan Forte forces

https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...n-force-0b.jpg

Comment

ADS would be around 6 lbs in force max.. Most hangers won't really see any gains until they get close to 10+ lbs.. Yes u do have to work into that!! If I were u, bump that to 2.5 lb from the 1.5 lb for the first week, and then maybe look at adding a pound a week until u get to the 6-7 lb range and re-access how u feel... Even that should take u to the 5-6 week mark..
          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

My friends thanks for the info!

Down the road I plan to get to 10 lb & 3 hours a day.

Since I have positive PIs - sore ligs and Ionger flaccid after workout and after wakeup and sometimes during the day.

So will listen to my body and continue with my 3 hours of 1.25 pound (my mistake its 1.25 and not 1.5)

After one month If I will not gain I will probably increase weights.

I really love hanging cant wait to hang again

Comment

How much force has ads?

Our ADS can generate between 2 - 5 lbs of traction. I have actually tested it to failure at 7 lbs. But the cord and clip are not designed to handle extreme tensions beyond 5 lbs. So how do you determine the pull tension for 5 lbs? Hook 5 lbs to the end of the cord hook and see how far it stretches... that's kind of the indicator.

FYI - you should use at least 3 lbs to start your LG Hanger training with.
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
              www.lghangerllc.com
              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

My friends thanks for the info!

Down the road I plan to get to 10 lb & 3 hours a day.

Since I have positive PIs - sore ligs and Ionger flaccid after workout and after wakeup and sometimes during the day.

So will listen to my body and continue with my 3 hours of 1.25 pound (my mistake its 1.25 and not 1.5)

After one month If I will not gain I will probably increase weights.

I really love hanging cant wait to hang again
                Go up in weight. You will not gain in 1000 years with 1.25 lbs 3 hours a day.

Comment

Hi guys!
                  I am working fulltime so its a bit challanging, but doable.
                  Than work smarter not harder just listen to veterans.
                  Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

100 hours in a month for a complete newbie is a bad idea. Not only because injuries accumulate over time which takes longer to hear, but how ineffective the plan is. This is comparable to doing 1000 pushups in a month and expecting a huge chest. Well, the only thing you're going to get in that example is good at doing lots of pushups. Similarly the only thing you're going to get hanging a few pounds over 100 hours in a month is accustomed to hanging for longer sets.

A better option would be to do a program like this for 5 or ten days to get yourself used to hanging for longer sets before going back to a regular program. However, I would use more of staggering approach to weights or hours, maybe using BBs or micro weights, to slowly extend your time and the amount of weight you use over a few weeks.
                    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Got it. I will raise to 2.5 lbs (from 1.25) and raise it every 1 or 2 weeks.

Just starting today hanging.. will update later..

Comment

3.5 hours (raised to 2.5 lbs)

Comment

Got it. I will raise to 2.5 lbs (from 1.25) and raise it every 1 or 2 weeks.

Just starting today hanging.. will update later..
                          I highly recommend you go to our blog and read my article on "Blisters - how to prevent them and what to do if you get one".
                          Guys who are too aggressive with weight increases or time increases are unfortunately going to have to learn things by trial and error. It's not a bad thing to push yourself and find the line between over training and sufficient training, just be sure to learn from the mistakes and don't repeat them. It's always better to error on the side of caution and gradually increase.
                          -Foldus,
                          L.G. Hanger,-
                          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                          www.lghangerllc.com
                          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                            I highly recommend you go to our blog and read my article on "Blisters - how to prevent them and what to do if you get one".
                            Guys who are too aggressive with weight increases or time increases are unfortunately going to have to learn things by trial and error. It's not a bad thing to push yourself and find the line between over training and sufficient training, just be sure to learn from the mistakes and don't repeat them. It's always better to error on the side of caution and gradually increase.
                            THanks,

I read about blisters in your blog, but didn't find article with the exat article name.

Regarding blisters I ususally have blisters after the sessions and also viens pop near to my glans,

It usually go over after 30 min or so..

Yesterday I did 3 x 1.1 hour with 2.5 lbs. with blister after that remain for 30. I didn't put bends over my glans - which I will try today.

Would you do something different instead?

Comment

First time no blisters! 0 nada!

But I have 1 vien just below my glans that was poped out but much less than yesterday. Do you what I mean?

Did two sessions
                              15 & 45 min (2.5 pounds)

Did two different things:
                              1. Used silicone sleeve condom on the glans
                              2. Removing the device I removed first the sleeve from the chamber and not forst from the base of my dick.

So now I will test it on 1 hour sessions

Comment

Working...
                              X