Size Doctor from aliexpress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size Doctor from aliexpress

I'm looking for a traction device in the hope of straightening out my peyronies. Has anyone ever tried the Size Doctor from aliexpress?
    Any feedback would be cool.
    Thanks.

I have bought this today. It should arrive in 3 months

Comment

Three months!!!

Hope the customer service speaks English!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Let us know how it is when it arrives.

Comment

Hi!

I have just got a Korean copy. Everything is fine except the guide in Korean! Manufacturer has no English guide!
          I cannot find one on the Web either.
          Can anyone send me a scanned images / PDF of the real guide please?

I need to know starting length, period to keep / breaks and progression.

Comment

Hi!

I have just got a Korean copy. Everything is fine except the guide in Korean! Manufacturer has no English guide!
            I cannot find one on the Web either.
            Can anyone send me a scanned images / PDF of the real guide please?

I need to know starting length, period to keep / breaks and progression.

Comment

cross posting the same thing in two different places is not allowed.

both posts now in just one thread.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Instead making a new thread I pulled up an old thread on the Size Doctor.

So I bought a new Size Doctor from an ebay seller in Asia, I had been curious about it for years and finally broke down and shelled out the $50 plus. It arrived quickly little over a week to get here.
                The first problem was which size silicone skirt/seal to use and the second problem was I could not maintain a seal going in bare.
                I solved the first problem and then second problem was solved by using a long silicone cap. The third problem was using the suction bulb and it's removal without loosing vacuum. That was solved by figuring out how to set the pull valve at the tip of the bell (enough gap to allow air to be drawn but enough for the vacuum to draw the stem in to prevent vacuum loss.
                Let me say I don't like using a bulb etc. to create a vacuum in the cup/bell, but in this case using the stock skirt I know of no reasonable method to get the glans past the skirt into the bell.
                A forth problem was getting the glans out of the bell without some injury or pain, that is still out standing; I'm going to try not using the skirt and work with a cap and sleeve on my penis, hoping I can get a decent seal going in.
                Thinks I like about the Size Doctor are the aluminum rods and the anatomically shaped bell; the quality is great. What I don't like is parting lines from casting the plastic pieces need to be sanded because they can be sharp or irritating.
                Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

So I tried removing the skirt and using a cap and sleeve, it didn't work well. I was going to cut up the smaller skirts I was never going to use but decided against it for now. So far what has been done is :
                  sanded the rough areas on the base,
                  placed a 1/4 inch stepped spacer in the spring chamber to increase the tension,
                  settled on the number 6 skirt,
                  a glans cap and no sleeve.

Updates to come as I test the product.
                  Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                  King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

I bought a size doctor from Mos and I immediately realized that it was an absolute piece of shit. Thankfully they accepted a return and refunded my money because I never actually used it. Good luck with yours. You likely wasted your money though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
                      I bought a size doctor from Mos and I immediately realized that it was an absolute piece of shit. Thankfully they accepted a return and refunded my money because I never actually used it. Good luck with yours. You likely wasted your money though.
                      I knew what I was getting into and the challenges I faced when I bought it; the challenges are what makes it fun for me. I don't feel I wasted my money and I'm actually making it work for me aside from the odd design.

Comment

Good luck with yours. I hated it and couldn’t use it without it cutting the glam circulation off , despite it being a vacuum device.

Ron , since mentioned you bought yours at MOS I have a story . DLD used to shit on them years ago ,calling them unsafe and terrible , and trying to push the size genetics and phalosan since he sold them., Mine and others users old post about how terrible they were all got deleted once he started selling them , and now he is getting a kick back from sales they are suddenly “the best tool ever.”

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman84 View Post
                          Good luck with yours. I hated it and couldn’t use it without it cutting the glam circulation off , despite it being a vacuum device.

Ron , since mentioned you bought yours at MOS I have a story . DLD used to shit on them years ago ,calling them unsafe and terrible , and trying to push the size genetics and phalosan since he sold them., Mine and others users old post about how terrible they were all got deleted once he started selling them , and now he is getting a kick back from sales they are suddenly “the best tool ever.”
                          I doubt they sell very well. They mostly try to push the silistretcher, which also seems like a shitty product.

Comment

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about that! Maybe you guys should have purchased the Korean SizeDoctor... :-) It cost $329.00. !!!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Attn.: Looks like you've purchased the Chinese SizeDoctor instead of the Korean model. But hey you know what, there's a sucker born every minute. Keep your heads up!!! Time Heals Everything... :-)

You Can Thank Me Later. :-)

Originally posted by pfm View Post
                            I knew what I was getting into and the challenges I faced when I bought it; the challenges are what makes it fun for me. I don't feel I wasted my money and I'm actually making it work for me aside from the odd design.

Comment

That sizedoctor thing is "on sale" in the mos shop now for 197$.
                              Here in my country amazon/ebay charge 85$ for it.
                              Alex1988
                              Member of the Month Aug 2021
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Alex1988; 01-17-2021, 11:36 AM.
                              Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

Working...
                              X