No announcement yet.

Anyone using a leluv pump for length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find a 12' x 1,5' pump with a gauge where I can read the HG's ..

Comment

You can buy the cylinder. Then buy a brake bleeder pump from an auto parts store.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        Begins with a busted capillary causing darkness under the skin but can lead to a blood blister if you remain under vacuum too long.
        I do have to admit I have this small blue round dot on my dick .. It's not purple or dark blue, but just veiny blue .. it's like a vein popping out of the skin a little. Hard to say. It sounds worse than it is and perhaps it's just normal arthery stuff ..

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
          You can buy the cylinder. Then buy a brake bleeder pump from an auto parts store.
          I red this before but I really have no idea what all that is .. English isn't my native language and I have zero experience with those air pumps .. I can't find any vid about leluv pumps .. it's all so unclear to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
            I red this before but I really have no idea what all that is .. English isn't my native language and I have zero experience with those air pumps .. I can't find any vid about leluv pumps .. it's all so unclear to be honest.
            Google brake bleeder kits
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Guys, if I buy a leluv pump with a cylinder of 1,5' x 9' .. Will I be able to attach the brake bleeder pump/gauge on a bigger cylinder of 1,5' x 12' for example? Thanks!

Comment

Yes. All the cylinders I have used were interchangeable with the same pump.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

If I buy a leluv pump via Amazon .. Will the package be blanco? + How is the vacuum? ..

Comment

Separate components are easily available in the US, but may be difficult to source in Europe. Accordingly, I recommend a complete set including pump (with vacuume gauge) and cylinder from Amazon or check with Thick Wall Co in the UK - also a quality supplier of Penis pumps.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      Separate components are easily available in the US, but may be difficult to source in Europe. Accordingly, I recommend a complete set including pump (with vacuume gauge) and cylinder from Amazon or check with Thick Wall Co in the UK - also a quality supplier of Penis pumps.
                      I am planning to buy a full pump set from Amazon .. Just worried about the packaging + the size I have to buy .. My first air pump and I'm scared about the vacuum. It would suck if you have to repump every 2min because vacuum doesn't stay.

Comment

Working...
                      X