Device that can be worn at night or for a long period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Device that can be worn at night or for a long period

Ok, I am new here as most of you can tell from my post count or my date of registering here so obviously I am still totally new to all this, I am very enthusiastic and have learned a lot during the little time I have spent here on PEgym, however I am looking to learn even more, I apologize if the question I am about to ask on this thread has already been asked here, its just that I have done some search and can't seem to find any thread on this here on PEgym, I guess I might not be looking at the right place/threads, anyway my question is this

Is there any stretching / hanging device that can be worn at night while I sleep or for a long period of time (1hr or 2hrs at night) or something I can wear during the day (just as long as it doesn't show ).

I would welcome all your suggestions.

Many have worn the Phallosan at night and, although I have not heard of any members having problems with this, it's not something I would do or recommend myself.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I agree with Tamora. Although there are some who have used the Phallosan while sleeping without problems I wouldn't want to risk it myself. Traction style devices are designed to be used in a flaccid state. While you are sleeping it's normal to have several nocturnal erections during the night and these erections can create problems. Some of them can potentially harmful with certain devices. In my opinion it's best to use one during the day when you can monitor whats going on with the device.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I agree, 5hat being said the Phallosan Forte wears nicely during the day. I used to wear it daily when I worked in an office environment. Nobody ever indicated awareness.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

The phallosan seems a bit pricey, is there a similar device that doesn't cost that much?

Comment

In general, too much of anything can cause poor or diminished results. While you might have concluded that going with many hours with a device, would maximize your results....that could not be how things turn out.

Have you completed a conditioning program, like the JP90 or another program ?

If not, go that route first, and in the interim time, continue your research.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Manuals are by far the least expensive way to go. Hit the START HERE BUTTON AT the top left of the page.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I am not into dick stretching machines, rather do something home made. Personally I would rather go for the mousetrap. I noticed that pictures on the web emphasize increased flaccid length. That is not my desire to have a bigger flaccid penis, I just prefer to have a slightly larger erect penis, 7" to 8", no bigger than that. I am not trying to impress blokes in the shower stall, when I am at the Gym showering. I don't hide, I let everyone have an eyeful, I really don't care, the dick in that state is useless except for peeing.

Comment

You could stretch yr balls all night and increase tge length of the stretch as the night goes on. Apart from being very beneficial for the balls, it will help greatly in avoiding the dreaded turkey neck (24/7 stretching is even better).

Comment

Hey P,
                    As you said in the original post... you are new here.

May I suggest, you are looking at putting forces on your penis. It may be in your best interest to take a step back and start reading threads and gathering information.
                    You will also see the site already has a proven newbie routine that is the best recommended starting point.

Good luck and I am sure you will find a lot of valuable information on this site.

Comment

I have read everything worth reading, looked at the videos, made a satisfactory ADS I use at night up until I want to sleep. Let us face it, dick stretching and Jelqing are older than Adam, I am sure Neanderthal men used rocks as weights attached to their dicks and slung over a cliff as dick stretchers. This place does provide information, but it is encouragement and support that is what it gives me that is important, as I do not believe in anything, it is my science background.

Comment

So with that said, you know the only stretchers that advertise as able to be worn during sleep are vacuum type cap extenders (RJx/Phallosan/etc).
                        Also with that note, everyone will also advise, for your own good, not to wear anything on your penis while you sleep.
                        It is not worth the risk.

Again, good luck.

Comment

Based on my experience, hanging is the quickest and most effective way to gain erect length. Check out the Hanging threads in the Devices Forum and the Hanging Group.
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks for your invaluable suggestions, I would stick with JP90 and Jelqing for the time being, I would keep you guys posted on my progress

Comment

Working...
                            X