Need hanging advice(routine/wrapping)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need hanging advice(routine/wrapping)

I'm going to be ordering the LG hanger in the next few weeks hopefully. I don't want to wait until then to hang though so I decided I'm going to start hanging with my phallosan. I used to do this years ago. I got up to around 9 lbs and it hurt my glans too much. I tried wrapping it and everything.. Didn't help. Hopefully the LG hanger doesn't hurt like that. Anyways, I'm hanging for the first time in years as I write this. I put two liters of water into a gallon water jug and tied it to my phallosan with a shoe lace so 4.4 lbs. I'm standing and swinging it right to left. Feels good. No pain. Is it best to just hang twice a day for one hour? Do I need to nessecarily lower weight in the middle of a session? I'd rather not do this. How long until I increase from 4.4 lbs? Apparently the LG hanger comes with 1lb-10lb weights however couldn't I just use a gallon of water to reach the 8 lbs? I wonder if I could order 10-20lbs from them instead of 1-10lbs? And anyone have advice how to properly wrap my glans with which tape? Thanks.

I am hanging 8# with my Phallosan and don't need to wrap at all. I am afraid 8# tho is about the max the Phallosan can take before I might damage it. So I am just hanging longer times when I can and more frequently. I couldn't imagine using a clamp type hanger rather than a vac type.

Comment

How many times do you pump when you hang with it? Like I said, I used to hang a lot with it but quit because once I got around 10lbs it was too painful on my glans and I'm not sure why... I wrapped a ton too.

Comment

Working...
      X