I am gonna start hanging.I have some questions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am gonna start hanging.I have some questions please

Ok after 7 months of manual PE and see no gains I am thinking of starting hanging.
    I have read everything about hanging in the forum so I know how and what to do.

My question is this.

I think the penis hanging is a exhausting for the penis... so will I be able to have good erections and have sex?

If your EQ starts to suffer or you are experiencing any negative Physiological Indicators (PI's) then you are advancing too fast and overworking it. If you are doing everything right then you will have no problems with your erections or having sex.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thread moved to the Penis Devices Forum
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

thanks for the reply.

what I can t I understand is this...
        Many members that are doing namual manual Pe, they have posted that when they are starting a stretching routine (manually) they lose some EQ... this happened to me too.
        So if we are losing some EQ just by performing 20-30 mins stretching by hand... then how can be possible to not lose EQ when we are hanging for 1-1,5 hours?

Comment

Personally for me I have found no matter the amount of weight (obviously working up normally and safely).. A new poundage will see me loose some EQ.. It goes down for about the first week of the new weight, BUT it always returns within that time frame.. U have to remember it's the human body and cannot preform the same way every single time, there is no way u can get 100% hard all the time every time..
          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

ok 1 last question.

EXTENDER = stretching of penis
            WEIGHT HANGING= stretching of penis

How come with extender we need 4-8 hours daily but with weight hanging we need just 1-2 hours daily???????????????????????????

PLEASE explain to me this.

Comment

For someone starting out 20 - 30 minutes of stretching is too much and their EQ is likely going to suffer because of it. The same goes for hanging, 1 - 1 1/2 hours is too much to start off with. You need to build the weight and duration up slowly over time to condition your penis. As I said before, a loss in EQ is a negative PI and a sign the you need to back your routine down to the level were your PI's were last positive.

Comment

yes I can understand this... but how can extending and weight hanging have different rules of the time matter?

Comment

30 mins of manual stretching is a good time
                  1.5 hours of hanging weights is a good time
                  6 Hours of extender is a good time

How can this be????

the penis can t tell the difference ,,, they are all stretching tecniques !

Comment

The answer is intensity. 1000 gr of extender tension (a fairly intense tension) is equal to 2.2 pounds. Effective hanging weight starts around eight pounds and builds up to 15 pounds and even 25 pounds and higher.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

thank you so much for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by teodeles View Post
                        30 mins of manual stretching is a good time
                        1.5 hours of hanging weights is a good time
                        6 Hours of extender is a good time

How can this be????

the penis can t tell the difference ,,, they are all stretching tecniques !

This particular question / subject has been addressed countless times on this forum. Moderator "Not2Big" answered correctly = INTENSITY.

Hand stretching helps introduce you to basic PE exercise, which generally speaking all men should engage in to help promote a healthy penis.

Extender devices can be used to achieve marginal gains via low weight and extended wear times. Only the amount of traction generated is very low, typically only 2 - 6 lbs. Which really isn't enough to induce the type of stress required to cause significant growth. I consider such devices as more of a supplemental device to heavier, more intense work such as weight hanging. Think of it like any other exercise you do for your body which would promote a degree of hypertrophy to a muscle group. You could do hundreds of push ups which would result in a very toned / hard chest. But to build significant muscle you'd have to introduce a more intense exercise with heavier weight such as a bench press. Granted the penis is not a muscle, but your body always heals itself the same way.

Dr. Richard Howard has written extensively on "Collagen Remodeling". Which in laymen's terms is how your body heals itself.

If you go to our website it has a link to our blog. All of our videos are back up on our blog. There's a ton of articles and commentary on our blog written by myself, Dr. Ric and a couple other medical doctors. Check them out.... just click on the year and the month to read anything that has been discussed.

Home -
                        L.G. Hanger, LLC
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                        www.lghangerllc.com
                        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
                        X