Hanging theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dons_Johnson View Post
    Well, I had a question...a good question, sorry if it annoyed you but it wasn’t for you. That someone is the guy who MADE the LG hanger. Coincidentally as I went heavier then progress showed and coincidentally it was when I saw his statement about seeing gains at 8lbs. All the weight previous WITH fatigue didn’t do anything but give me conditioning and some stamina, no length and no girth. That’s why I asked. In an unproven area of PE, in discussions where there’s no clinical studies or empirical evidence other then people saying this is what they got I think it was a perfectly good question to ask.
    Again, I had no intention to sound rude, neither did your question annoy me. I was just trying to help you out with my answer and essentially tell you that you need to learn from the signs of what your penis is telling you when to add weights and when to back off. Either way, I wish you the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
      Penis enlargement using traction (weight hanging) is somewhat of an intuitive thing. No two guys will respond exactly the same.... too many variables to consider. That being said it's better to proceed with caution than to be a cowboy riding a bull, hoping and praying you aren't going to injure yourself.
      Understanding what fatigue really is and how to recognize it is very important in determining when you should begin to add weight to your hang.
      It's not a bad thing to test your limits, just be sure to take notes and learn from mistakes!

Don't get stuck doing the same exact thing week in and week out for several months. Keep changing things up so that your penis never gets a chance to adapt to the workload.
      What do you mean keep changing things? I thought the idea was to keep hanging in the same position to create enough stress.

I been using lg hanger for 7 weeks now and up to 7 pounds. At first I thought it was promising but I haven’t seen gains and think I actually lost a bit length as of yesterday.

I also thought I was feeling fatigue cause I had burning in the skin under my shaft by the testicles but realized it was only the girth band digging into my skin.

Comment

Originally posted by hulkman View Post
        What do you mean keep changing things? I thought the idea was to keep hanging in the same position to create enough stress.

I been using lg hanger for 7 weeks now and up to 7 pounds. At first I thought it was promising but I haven’t seen gains and think I actually lost a bit length as of yesterday.

I also thought I was feeling fatigue cause I had burning in the skin under my shaft by the testicles but realized it was only the girth band digging into my skin.
        He means that you should keep changing things to ensure that your penis doesn't adapt to the treatment. From the brief experience I have had with PE and hanging I have noticed that it is surprisingly similar to bodybuilding.

As a bodybuilder you are constantly chasing the "pump" because you know that this is the state you want your muscles to reach in order for them to keep growing. However, if you keep doing the same thing over and over in the gym, then eventually your body will adapt to that routine and "learn" what you are doing, actively preventing the pump from reoccuring. As a bodybuilder you consequently have to find ways to "trick" your body to ensure that it doesn't adapt; you change the routine around. As Arnold Schwarzenegger once put it he would notice that the incremental lifts he was doing didn't do anything, so he turned it around and started the first set at heavy weights and then lowered the weights as the sets progressed. This way he managed to do something different that his muscles weren't used to, and it ended up yielding further growth.

The same thing seems to be true for PE and hanging. You want to constantly change things around to ensure that the system doesn't adapt to what you are doing. As an example, my routines have so far consisted of one hour split into three sets of 20 mins where I incrementally increase the weight. In the future this will likely begin to fail because my penis will get used to what I'm doing, so I might try to switch this around by starting with a really heavy weight (ensuring that my system is warmed up first), and then lower the weights for the second and third set.

You can imagine several ways to switch things around: Lower hanging time but heavier weights, slightly longer hanging time at lower weights, switching positions like sometimes doing BTC and sometimes doing SD, hanging to the sides and so on.

The point of all of this is to always ensure that you reach fatigue, if all you do is to constantly increase weight every time you stop reaching fatigue you might eventually reach weights so high that your system can't take it. The best way of hanging, seems to me to be to mix things around and increase weights when you notice that there is no way to generate fatigue.

Edit: Fatigue, in my opinion, can be roughly defined as a mild burning sensation in your ligaments and penis (usually begins with a feeling of intense stretch). Surprisingly it doesn't seem to be much different from a pump, I would actually argue that there is lactic acid build up when you reach fatigue because it feels almost exactly the same way as when you get lactic acid in your muscles from working out (although somewhat milder).
        AnonNick
        Last edited by AnonNick; 06-01-2018, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonNick View Post
          He means that you should keep changing things to ensure that your penis doesn't adapt to the treatment. From the brief experience I have had with PE and hanging I have noticed that it is surprisingly similar to bodybuilding.

As a bodybuilder you are constantly chasing the "pump" because you know that this is the state you want your muscles to reach in order for them to keep growing. However, if you keep doing the same thing over and over in the gym, then eventually your body will adapt to that routine and "learn" what you are doing, actively preventing the pump from reoccuring. As a bodybuilder you consequently have to find ways to "trick" your body to ensure that it doesn't adapt; you change the routine around. As Arnold Schwarzenegger once put it he would notice that the incremental lifts he was doing didn't do anything, so he turned it around and started the first set at heavy weights and then lowered the weights as the sets progressed. This way he managed to do something different that his muscles weren't used to, and it ended up yielding further growth.

The same thing seems to be true for PE and hanging. You want to constantly change things around to ensure that the system doesn't adapt to what you are doing. As an example, my routines have so far consisted of one hour split into three sets of 20 mins where I incrementally increase the weight. In the future this will likely begin to fail because my penis will get used to what I'm doing, so I might try to switch this around by starting with a really heavy weight (ensuring that my system is warmed up first), and then lower the weights for the second and third set.

You can imagine several ways to switch things around: Lower hanging time but heavier weights, slightly longer hanging time at lower weights, switching positions like sometimes doing BTC and sometimes doing SD, hanging to the sides and so on.

The point of all of this is to always ensure that you reach fatigue, if all you do is to constantly increase weight every time you stop reaching fatigue you might eventually reach weights so high that your system can't take it. The best way of hanging, seems to me to be to mix things around and increase weights when you notice that there is no way to generate fatigue.

Edit: Fatigue, in my opinion, can be roughly defined as a mild burning sensation in your ligaments and penis (usually begins with a feeling of intense stretch). Surprisingly it doesn't seem to be much different from a pump, I would actually argue that there is lactic acid build up when you reach fatigue because it feels almost exactly the same way as when you get lactic acid in your muscles from working out (although somewhat milder).
          Wouldn’t that be considered the “shotgun approach”. Which if you refer to one of the posts on this site regarding hanging 101, it says you should never do that. It says you should stick with hanging one way and not keep switching from btc to straight down, etc.

Comment

Wouldn’t that be considered the “shotgun approach”. Which if you refer to one of the posts on this site regarding hanging 101, it says you should never do that. It says you should stick with hanging one way and not keep switching from btc to straight down, etc.
            I haven't heard of the shotgun approach, but if anyone says that you should stick to the same approach all the time without changing things around then I'd say it's absolute nonsense that will lead you nowhere. There is a difference between changing things around and doing stupid things like hanging 5 pounds more weight than you ever have done. I don't see how switching things around and combining that with common sense would lead to any problems.

Comment

I should also add that when I say "constantly switch things around" I don't mean that every routine you do should be different. By the bodybuilding standards routines can remain the same for a few weeks at a time, after which you begin to change it around. It all depends upon the signs that your body is telling you.

I should further stress that I claim no certainty on these things, I am merely speculating and adapting my experience as a bodybuilder to PE in a careful manner. The penis is obviously different from your muscles so all of the things I have stated above could be wrong.

Comment

The "Hanging 101" doctrine was designed for those using a compression clamp. It's not really applicable when using the LG Hanger.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Fatigue can be defined in number of ways. It doesn't always accompany soreness. A very loose, pliable penis that is exhausted from a hang session is also more difficult to achieve an erection with.... that too is considered "fatigue".
                  -Foldus,
                  L.G. Hanger,-
                  Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                  www.lghangerllc.com
                  PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                    The "Hanging 101" doctrine was designed for those using a compression clamp. It's not really applicable when using the LG Hanger.
                    So is the hanging 101 is a guide for compression hangers. Is there a guide for using an lg hanger? Am I dling this wrong the last couple months I had the lg hanger? I’ve been hanging basically about 1-2 hours a day btc. Most days followed by a manual Stretching session some days I’ll do another set later in day.

Comment

I have great gains from hanging... I have gained a solid inch (erect) in 3 months... 5 years ago I was on this website hanging and even then I gained a half inch in my first month hanging very low weights.. Obviously that half inch went away, But honestly I started hanging without the correct supplies so I would just fill a water bottle with water and tie it up to myself and stand in the shower for 20-25 minutes a day and that is all I have done.. Some days I would be able to get 2 sets in but never more than that, and I have had great gains... I can't even imagine 5 lbs+.. That would rip my dick out haha, I have tried to fill a 32oz gatorade bottle but it was way to much.

Comment

Working...
                      X