LG Hanger 2 months later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG Hanger 2 months later

I wanted to make this post because I wanted to help out those pegym brotherin who have been contemplating whether or not they should purchase an LG Hanger. So I apologize ahead of time for not placing this thread in the "Success Stories" part of the forum.

As you are skeptic, so was I. You don't know whether to place the order for the LG Hanger or not. That's why this post is here. Precisely 2 months ago on April 5th 2018, I started my first hanging workout with the LG Hanger at 3lbs. Now here I am on June 5th 2018 hanging 10lbs with some experience under my belt.

I've been doing PE since 03' but have been disappointed by never seeing results. Last year I began hanging, started out with weighted ball bearings that you would use in a pinball machine with a magnetic hook attached to it. Went from 3oz last January to 8lbs in April of this year. Slowly seeing gains along the way. Now as I said early I started at 3lbs in April on 4/5/18. Due to the instructions. I didn't mind falling back, many individuals would worry about this, but to be quite honest it would only be 5 weeks later that I would be at 8lbs again.

My routine is what the company suggests you do. 1 hr workouts twice a day. As I'm writing this I'm finishing my second set now (it's that comfortable). You should aim for at least 12 sets a week.

Now for the good news, the gains. Prior to using the LG Hanger, my flaccid length was just about 3.5 while my erect length was just 6.25. That was April 5th 2018. Today is June 5th 2018 and my flaccid length is now 4in and my erect length is 6.75.

I have a personal goal of mine that I can see myself achieving with this device. If you are wondering how much weight I am going up, it's just 1lb a week. The only reason why I stood at 9lbs for the past 2 weeks was because I had to order 5 one lb weights and I knew I would not be able to get it by that time. So I stood at 9lbs for 2 weeks and went up in weight Monday to 10lbs. As I said, I am using 1lb weights, which I purchase from Zen Hanger. They work amazingly with the LG Hanger. I'm looking forward to the months ahead and the continued success with the LG Hanger.

If you are skeptic and worrying about the price, I can understand that; but to say something that I heard myself say when I purchased the device was "you'll never know unless you try". I'll keep you posted on my continued journey with the LG Hanger as my months progress. Thank you for reading about me and I promise the next time I will post in the "Success Stories" thread.

^^^ Extremely encouraging.
    The Difference Between Who You Are
    and Who You Want to be
    is What You Do

Comment

Same boat here, I'm probably 2 and half months in with LG Hanger at 9.25 lb. I'll be adding .75 lb tomorrow so 10 lb is where I'll be, they usually say 8 - 10 lb is where you start seeing gains... no gains yet but my EQ has been really good and I been having the best sex of my life. I tried everything in the past even hanging with the vac hanger, phallosan forte, pumping with DP-4000, bathmate, and stealth for men. If can go back in time and only purchase one device out of all, it would be the LG Hanger. I know as long as I stay dedicated and patient I'll be seeing gains sooner or later... really happy with the purchase
      LG Hanger+Phallosan Forte+Stealth for Men+DP4000+Bathmate progress log

Comment

Thanks guys for the excellent feedback, I'm new here, since the LG is for both length and girth have you seen
        any gains in girth?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_r View Post
          Thanks guys for the excellent feedback, I'm new here, since the LG is for both length and girth have you seen
          any gains in girth?
          As your penis lengthens it also thickens. It's not like a piece of taffy that just gets skinny long when stretched. The tissue cells grow larger and eventually multiple and divide. All PE exercise will work length and girth, some more directly and some indirectly. Similar to doing a push up that works your pec / chest muscles, but also the front of your shoulders and the back of your arms (triceps).
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I'm glad to hear you're progressing man. I have to wind it down to 1hr a day but the hanger definitely makes a difference in EQ quick. That was the first thing I noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebt1890 View Post
              I'm glad to hear you're progressing man. I have to wind it down to 1hr a day but the hanger definitely makes a difference in EQ quick. That was the first thing I noticed.
              Enhanced EQ is one of the positive attributes that's being associated with the LG Hanger. Look for a new commentary article we will be posting on our blog called "Taking Care of Gizzness". Which will outline the benefits of PE training with the LG Hanger and how it promotes stronger erections and more explosive orgasms and ejaculations..... and the reasons for it! I'll be getting Dr. Richard Howard's medical viewpoints on the biology behind this.... stayed tuned!
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
              www.lghangerllc.com
              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
              X