Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh. I was excited to purchase one soon. Will you all be developing a new product soon? Or are there any on the market that are recommended by the PEGym staff?
    Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

• Big Al
      I don't know were to start. I have known some that tried to bring products to market that thought would be months but turned to years, most didn't even make it. I know it is very difficult, but I very much hate to see this product get pulled off the market.The PEXTender has helped me out. As you know I had prostatectomy surgery and had moderate ED . The PEXTENDER has seemed to help me a lot. I finally have gotten some EQ even after 1/12 years later, because of the PEXTender.
      I was going to bring this to my Urologist this January and send information to Mayo because I believe this therapy has been essential. There's many reasons to hate the PEXTender be off market.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutOut View Post
        Eh. I was excited to purchase one soon. Will you all be developing a new product soon? Or are there any on the market that are recommended by the PEGym staff?
        We'll most certainly be taking care of this issue. Right now we're readjusting the product line but we should hopefully have an answer for you by next week.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by Richardwad View Post
          Big Al
          I don't know were to start. I have known some that tried to bring products to market that thought would be months but turned to years, most didn't even make it. I know it is very difficult, but I very much hate to see this product get pulled off the market.The PEXTender has helped me out. As you know I had prostatectomy surgery and had moderate ED . The PEXTENDER has seemed to help me a lot. I finally have gotten some EQ even after 1/12 years later, because of the PEXTender.
          I was going to bring this to my Urologist this January and send information to Mayo because I believe this therapy has been essential. There's many reasons to hate the PEXTender be off market.
          It's good to hear you're getting results from it! There's a few reasons we'll need to stop promoting this product, though- for reasons we can't go into at this time.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

• I have been keeping tabs on this new device and was thinking of getting one to replace my phallosan since the styrofoam circle piece the belt attaches to keeps tearing and breaking off so i have to keep using duct tape to patch it. I was bummed to see the store offline. I hope you figure out the manufacturing snags so I can buy one soon.

And a random aside to anyone who does have both this device and a Phallosan. Does this device bulge less than the phallosan? It seems like it would.
            ender1981
            Last edited by ender1981; 11-20-2018, 04:02 PM.
            Start: NBPEL: 5.5", BPEL: 6.5", BPFSL: 6 5/8", MEG: 5.4"
            Current: NBPEL: 6 5/8", BPEL: 7 5/8", BPFSL 7.75", MEG: 5.5", Base Girth: 5.75"
            Goal: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Comment

• Originally posted by ender1981 View Post
              I have been keeping tabs on this new device and was thinking of getting one to replace my phallosan since the styrofoam circle piece the belt attaches to keeps tearing and breaking off so i have to keep using duct tape to patch it. I was bummed to see the store offline. I hope you figure out the manufacturing snags so I can buy one soon.

And a random aside to anyone who does have both this device and a Phallosan. Does this device bulge less than the phallosan? It seems like it would.
              It should bulge slightly less than the Phallosan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                It should bulge slightly less than the Phallosan.
                Any updates on pextender alternative strategy ?

Comment

• Originally posted by batm0bile View Post
                  Any updates on pextender alternative strategy ?
                  There are many changed afoot behind the scenes. We should have an update to an alternative to the PEXtender very soon.

Comment

• Hey Big Al I ordered a PEXtender about a month ago. But my package never came with a pump. Once I got my package I tried to go online and see if I can contact your customer service for the pump. But your website was down and still is. Also Kimberly hasn’t replied to my email been over a month...

Comment

• Originally posted by Khristu View Post
                      Hey Big Al I ordered a PEXtender about a month ago. But my package never came with a pump. Once I got my package I tried to go online and see if I can contact your customer service for the pump. But your website was down and still is. Also Kimberly hasn’t replied to my email been over a month...
                      As per: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ml#post1521027 there's no pumping attachment for this product via the site.

The site for PEXtender have been discontinued. Please feel free to forward your email(s) to me.

Comment

• I bought one recently so surprised to hear it's been withdrawn. I tested it in the recommended configuration, but without much success.

The one-size-fits-all cap for the glans seemed tiny, and I hurt myself a few times trying to get it on. The velcro strap needed to be below my knee to get enough stretch, and it required frequent adjustment depending on my position. I found there wasn't enough available adjustment, and wearing long trousers at this time of year made it pretty impractical. I couldn't find a way to have the straps on my upper body.

Being an inventive sort of chap, I laid all the parts out and thought about what we were trying to achieve here. After some trial and error, here's what I came up with:

A braided, elasticated belt I had, with infinite adjustment, i.e. no holes.

A shoulder pad thing to pass the belt through, for comfort. I borrowed it from a luggage strap I have.

Two detachable zip ties, about 5mm wide, from my workshop.

And from the Pextender: a bell and a sleeve.

Method:

Sling the belt over one shoulder and under the opposite arm, loosely join.

Hold the rolled-up sleeve open widely using 4 or more fingers of both hands, position it near the base of the penis.

Lube the inside of the bell and place over the glans. In my case I leave the foreskin in place over the glans.

Unroll the sleeve, if you're lucky you'll have about 10mm that overlaps the bell. If not, reposition the sleeve. Try and avoid skin getting dragged between the sleeve and the edge of the bell. That nips! Secure sleeve in place using one of the zipties around the overlap. That'll stop any chance of the sleeve pulling off the bell.

Loop the other ziptie through the metal loop on the bell, and around the belt.

That's it - adjust as required and feel the pull. By leaving your shirt untucked at the front, you have instant access to the belt buckle for adjustments depending on whether you're sitting, lying, standing and how much stretch you want. If you wear a loose top you can wear it around people no problem.

Also easy access for peeing:

Loosen the ziptie around the bell, roll back the sleeve enough to remove bell. Pee (careful - your aim may be affected by the sleeve!) And replace.

I'm on my fourth day using this set-up. It's proven to be really comfortable, slip-free, convenient and effective. By effective I mean I do feel a good stretch, no length gains from it yet, too early. But after each session my limp penis looks amazingly long!

I find the pulling sensation quite pleasant, so I look forward to wearing it. Up to 6 hours a day so far with no NPI, just a little puffiness to the foreskin (as with pumping). That disappears quite quickly afterwards.

By flexing your shoulders or making yourself more upright, you can give yourself tugs in addition to the steady pull. And also you have built-in rest periods when you bend over etc. And reaching for a high shelf gives you a turbo pull, lol.

I feel I kind of wasted my money on the Pextender, however the sleeve and the bell are the critical parts and I'm using those. Hard to imagine how you'd be able to use home-sourced parts there. Bike inner tube + end part of a plastic cylindrical container of some kind?

Hope this info is useful to others who bought the kit and found it less than optimal.

Current: 7.4 x 5.7
                        EddyEddy
                        Last edited by EddyEddy; 12-14-2018, 01:31 PM. Reason: Replace cup with bell for clarity
                        Start date: Sat 13Oct2018
                        BPEL: 7.0" MEG: 5.0" Volume: approx 17 cu. in./280cc
                        Goal 1: BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.5" approx 21 cu. in/340cc
                        Goal 2: BPEL: 8" MEG 6" approx 24 cu. in./390 cc
                        And if I still want more:
                        Goal 3: BPEL: 9.0 MEG: 7.0" approx 35 cu. in./580 cc

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          As per: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ml#post1521027 there's no pumping attachment for this product via the site.

The site for PEXtender have been discontinued. Please feel free to forward your email(s) to me.

What is your email? I need a new sleeve and bell

Comment

• Originally posted by Khristu View Post
                            What is your email? I need a new sleeve and bell
                            Please send here.

Comment

• At what position do you get the best stretch, I have been wearing mine for a few weeks now always wore it at 9oclock with belt around my waist however I occasionally use to feel the tug for which I counted to the nearest hour and removed. I am still a beginner with my extender device, I've realised placing my penis head inside the cup feels a lot better than wearing the cap however what would you guys recommend?

Ive stopped placing at 9oclock position and recently placed the strap just below my knee and hook on. I do feel the tug but its a lot different compared to when I use to place strap around waist. I only wear mine during night going into bed. I get a good 8 hours maximum some days minimum 6 hours.
                              Currently 5.9 inch BPEL

Aiming 7.0 inch BPEL

Comment

• Originally posted by dellboy28 View Post
                                At what position do you get the best stretch, I have been wearing mine for a few weeks now always wore it at 9oclock with belt around my waist however I occasionally use to feel the tug for which I counted to the nearest hour and removed. I am still a beginner with my extender device, I've realised placing my penis head inside the cup feels a lot better than wearing the cap however what would you guys recommend?

Ive stopped placing at 9oclock position and recently placed the strap just below my knee and hook on. I do feel the tug but its a lot different compared to when I use to place strap around waist. I only wear mine during night going into bed. I get a good 8 hours maximum some days minimum 6 hours.
                                IMO you should attempt to attach the device on your thigh instead of around the waist- as a downwards stretch would but more stress on the suspensory ligament.

Comment

Working...
                                X