Bathmate Users ( Pros & Cons )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate Users ( Pros & Cons )

OK I'm officially 3 years into PE training & have been pretty much committed to this journey. My gains have been great & my stamina has increased dramatically not only in edging but intercourse also.

I've invested $$$$$ into EQ supplements & Fleshlight owning 4 sleeves along with the necessity for use ( lube & cleaner's ).

My question is for bathmate Users who have invested $$$$ into whichever one.

* Was it worth the money and time. Did you use it to cement gains or make gains.

* How often do you use your bathmate

* Are injury quite common with a bathmate if you go overboard

* Overall what are your Pros & Cons

* Why are those things so expensive & I've read they break easily

At first when I started using the bathmate I had great gains right off the bat. I eventually pumped so much that my size stayed at 8" EL, 6" MEG, and 7" BEG. I had to put in A Lot of hours and dealt with a lot of fluid retention because I expiremented on what worked for me. I averaged 2 hours a day for 4on/3off. At first it was well worth the money because of the gains. Since I didn't cement the gains, I lost the majority of it. I only retained maybe 1/8" on everything. Was it worth the $200? Yes and No. If I retained my gains, yes. But now that I just use it as a warm up and warm down device, it's just a luxury device now. I'll probably start doing my insane pumping sessions once I finish JP90 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
      At first when I started using the bathmate I had great gains right off the bat. I eventually pumped so much that my size stayed at 8" EL, 6" MEG, and 7" BEG. I had to put in A Lot of hours and dealt with a lot of fluid retention because I expiremented on what worked for me. I averaged 2 hours a day for 4on/3off. At first it was well worth the money because of the gains. Since I didn't cement the gains, I lost the majority of it. I only retained maybe 1/8" on everything. Was it worth the $200? Yes and No. If I retained my gains, yes. But now that I just use it as a warm up and warm down device, it's just a luxury device now. I'll probably start doing my insane pumping sessions once I finish JP90 or so.
      Hey thx for the feedback , I know bathmate isn't cheap but than nothing really is when it comes to the extra stuff.

Did you ever have a problem with it per-say breaking , loosing suction , having to replace parts. Or has it been tried & true since you've had it?

Comment

There's a lot of good data on the bathmate at REP Support for Bathpump.com - Q & A. Bathmate pumps are a lot less expensive than a lot of the other models out there.
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I’ve been using the bathmate pretty consistently for over a year now. I’ve definitely gotten girth gains, but very little if any length. I also jelq and stretch. I sometimes think it hinders length gains as it makes the ligs tougher therefore limiting length.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
            There's a lot of good data on the bathmate at REP Support for Bathpump.com - Q & A. Bathmate pumps are a lot less expensive than a lot of the other models out there.
            Thanks for that

Comment

Originally posted by Ret76 View Post
              I’ve been using the bathmate pretty consistently for over a year now. I’ve definitely gotten girth gains, but very little if any length. I also jelq and stretch. I sometimes think it hinders length gains as it makes the ligs tougher therefore limiting length.
              I was looking into it for cementing gains & overall curiosity with the bathmate. I've pretty much plaeteued in PE gains but no complaining on my end , neither myself or the Mrs.

Manual Penis Stretching , Jelqing & Edging was & still is time consuming. To some people that's an understatement 😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
                Thanks for that
                Thank you!
                PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
                X