Hardware Horseshoe Cockring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

I bought a hard wear. I guess it go but the only part i dont like is how my veins get super huge i feel like it might burst. Can that happen? anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsa View Post
      I bought a hard wear. I guess it go but the only part i dont like is how my veins get super huge i feel like it might burst. Can that happen? anyone?

I would like to know the same? It doesnt hurt. Just doesnt look healthy

Comment

I own My Hardwear too. I have had nothing but great results from it. Mind you I do not use this to maintain my erections as my EQ is already over the top, but it does help with over engorging your member and is a great addition to a post Bathmate or post SG work out and especially while sleeping.

Comment

you wear it while sleeping?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyg2132 View Post
            you wear it while sleeping?
            Yes!

Comment

so is the 10 min on, 3 times only for beginners?

Comment

This is the kind of thread that should be in an ARCHIVE section of the website. We just need to have the bosses create an ARCHIVE. Thanks.

Comment

Bumpity...

Well, I bought another ICE ring, a 2.00" one this time.

I'll be posting my impressions once I have had more experience with it.

Comment

What is the point of this and cock rings?

Comment

Lazarus,

Well, I like to wear one after my PE sessions and sometimes while jelqing. Since I'm uncut, the ring holds my foreskin back which makes wet jelq a lot easier to perform. For jelqing I prefer a ring that is worn behind the balls, so that it won't get in the way.

You could also use it during ballooning, edging or sex, but for how long depends on how tight the ring is. Wear a ring that is too tight for too long and you will definitely injure yourself.

And last but not least, when wearing a ring, the amount of blood trapped in the penis will make it (somewhat) harder and bigger than normally possible. Whether or not this will actually help - over long periods - to enlarge your penis, is debatable and difficult to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveMyWife View Post
                        I would like to know as well Danner, we're close in stats and wouldnt want to buy one too small. Thinking I should go with the 2.25 as well.
                        Man I'm 7'1 x 5.7" and this thing hurts like hell in the 2" config. I would go for the 2.5" if I were you.
                        Current stats:

BPEL = 7.25"
                        NBPEL = 6.9"
                        NEG = 5.0"
                        EG = 5.9"

Goals
                        NBPEL = 8"
                        EG = 6.5"

Achievable!!!!! :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnyg2132 View Post
                          I would like to know the same? It doesnt hurt. Just doesnt look healthy
                          In my opinion it is not dangerous if you remove it at the right time. It might hurt in long term (during your PE session or while having sex) but not to the point to harm you. It haven't harm me so far!!!!!!
                          Current stats:

BPEL = 7.25"
                          NBPEL = 6.9"
                          NEG = 5.0"
                          EG = 5.9"

Goals
                          NBPEL = 8"
                          EG = 6.5"

Achievable!!!!! :cool:

Comment

Here's what I think of the 2.00" ICE ring having used it a few times:

It's not unlike the 1.50" ICE ring in many respects (see post #69). There are two things I feel I should point out, though.

1) The spheres seem to be too low (for me, anyway) as they do not press my shaft, but rather the sides of my balls, which isn't all that useful.

2) This is pretty obvious, but a ring that is worn around the balls and shaft doesn't get in the way, nor does it move around. This is why I prefer the 2.00 ring.

Neither ring keeps me hard on their own, some stimulation is required. This is likely because neither ring is a tight fit - I can slip them on without lubricant, though only if I'm completely flaccid and even then it takes a while. The good side is that they do not restrict blood flow so much as to be harmful. The bad side is that, since stimulation is required, they will not help at all when worn throughout the day.

So, no huge "bulge" for you from these, unless you order a size smaller (you have an option to customize the fit when ordering, too) than what the calculator on their site suggests. And since someone might ask it anyway, I'm 7.1 x 5.1" (NBPEL x EG).

Comment

Horseshoe ring

I would like to buy one, but I think its bit expensive with $79. Where did you purchase with price of $39?
                              Thank you

Originally posted by Danner View Post
                              Well I have finally had intercourse with it on. Wifed loved every minute of it screaming in pleasure . The downside I was so hard and so big at the lowest setting . It was quite painful thrusting hard. So my conculsion is that The HARDWARE is too small for me. . Don't get me wrong love the HARDWARE VERY MUCH. Best Cock ring out there in My opinion!!

The other thing I found out some people love it!! and some people hate it. I'm the one that loves it. I love it so much I order a much bigger size 2.25'' with Bionic Skin. It didn't cost that me that much measly 39.95!! It is worth every Penny.

Bottom line is you LOVE IT!! or HATE IT!!

Will give you update on my bigger size.

Comment

Anymore reviews or updates on this product?
                                Start : BPEL 6.4" x MEG 4.75"
                                Latest : BPEL 7.0" x MEG 5.00"

Short Term Goal : BPEL 7.5" x MEG 5.25"
                                Long Term Goal : BPEL 8" x MEG 6"

Comment

Working...
                                X