No announcement yet.

Getting a device. Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a tube. A hand pump would be slightly easier to use but not required to get the suction you need. It doesn't require a lot.

My sleeves generally last over a month of daily use and only cost 2-3 dollars. Usually what ends their life is tearing on an end that spreads fast as you stretch and roll them during use, but if you catch the rip while it's small you can just cut it out with a pair of scissors. Basically sacrificing a tiny bit of material to prolong the lifespan. With good maintenance I've probably gotten two months out of one, but eventually they become either too loose, too short (as you remove rips), or develop small holes that leak air, so they definitely won't last forever.
    BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
    Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
    Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
    Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
    Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
    Current: 7.8 - 5.6
    Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Originally posted by MulejuiceMcQuaid View Post
      That system only comes with a body strap to create tension, not the "extender" portion with rods and a base. And even if you bought a 20 dollar noose extender kit, you'd have problems attaching that vacuum bell onto it without some kind of adapter.

On the other hand, that product is more or less what I've used in a pulley and weight setup for my gains. I have an album in my profile if you want to see how I use it.

The only downside is that you have to be stationary and need a lot of privacy while hanging like that, where the rod system lets you walk around and even wear pants to go outside if you are brave enough. I didn't need to do either of those things so this kind of basic system worked fine for me.
      This is the product (more or less) that i have used as the basis of a Vac extender much as you have suggested. I used a cheap rod extender and made a suitable end bracket to attach the bell onto. I works fine for me after a bit of trial and error and I agree that the bell and sleeves are fine for light hanging. The longevity of the sleeves looks like it will be the main challenge as I have "worn out" the medium and large sleeves in around 70 hours of extending at or below 1200 grams / 2.6 lbs.

Comment

I started with something like post #10 with a noose/strap but found I was spending too much time trying to get a good grip with it and had a lot of comfort and slippage problems just trying to put it on and keep it on. And once it was on, I was always worried about hurting myself from such a tight grip that cut off a lot of blood flow. My flaccid stretched length is longer than my erect length too so if I had even a slight erection while wearing it I would shorten and slide out of it.

Switching to a vacuum system was much easier to set up, more comfortable to wear, and even let me go for multiple hours in a single set without worrying about constricting blood flow. So in my case it was superior in every way except for the cost (it does require replacement sleeves to keep it running). But many guys here swear by the noose/strap system and have made impressive gains with them, so I don't totally discount them either. Just that in my experience, they didn't work for me.
        I had almost exactly the same experience with the noose / strap system on the original extender. Even tried it again today using the non working vacuum sleeves one on top of the other and still found it causing my glans to become cool and purple after about 30 minutes.

Comment

I use a tube. A hand pump would be slightly easier to use but not required to get the suction you need. It doesn't require a lot.

My sleeves generally last over a month of daily use and only cost 2-3 dollars. Usually what ends their life is tearing on an end that spreads fast as you stretch and roll them during use, but if you catch the rip while it's small you can just cut it out with a pair of scissors. Basically sacrificing a tiny bit of material to prolong the lifespan. With good maintenance I've probably gotten two months out of one, but eventually they become either too loose, too short (as you remove rips), or develop small holes that leak air, so they definitely won't last forever.
          I was not as lucky with the duration of my original sleeves only being around 70 hours for both. Where do you get your replacement sleeves MJM as they sound like they might well be more durable than the ones I received with the device originally? I need to order a bunch of large sleeves ASAP because I am not keen on using the strap / noose setup for long.

Comment

I find them on eBay from different sellers. All I do is look for clear silicone, in 2-3 dollar range, and sold from China (shipping outside of America might be more expensive but for me it's one dollar or free). They are pretty thin and don't look like much but I've hung up to 13 pounds with them, and I like how tight the Medium fits me since I'm a grower with a skinny noodle when stretching flaccid.

One thing I will say is that when I put them on I don't roll them up over the bell like many people do. I actually roll it up in my hands and unroll it over my penis, then roll down the top to slide the bell in last. It was the only way I could get them to work for me ever since I started, but now I wonder if that might prolong the lifespan since it's less stress on the sleeve.
            MulejuiceMcQuaid
            Last edited by MulejuiceMcQuaid; 12-20-2018, 08:46 AM.

Photos in profile

Comment

Try an Elite Hanger for about $80 US. You can use it as a stretch device like Phallosan (every bit as good) or as a hanger when you are ready. Very comfortable and you can leave the silicon sleeve on as an anti turtler. A rod extender has to be very limited and uncomfortable. I have a Phallosan and wish I had found the Elite hanger first. I have a Bathmate too and love it. Clamping is cheap and great for girth if you're ready for it.

Comment

@MulejuiceMcQuaid: I am one step away from getting this. In comparison to this or this, is the rod system much better?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike99027 View Post
                  Can't do unfortunately, the only device available in my country is a cheap one and I don't want to order from the US because they ask for 90$+ shipping fees which is more expensive than x4 labs deluxe device, it's ridiculous so I will either try the locally available cheapo or just not buy one, I was hoping to fix a slight curvature but oh well, maybe I will figure out how to manually fix it
                  Don't you have universal healthcare in Turkey? Why not just go see a doctor or call your insurance provider to see if something like that might be covered. It's always a no until you ask.

I bought my X4D on eBay for a little over $100 I think. Maybe you can find someone that might have priority shipping to you that is cheaper??
                  CptnD
                  Last edited by CptnD; 12-26-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hymnokt View Post
                    @MulejuiceMcQuaid: I am one step away from getting this. In comparison to this or this, is the rod system much better?
                    The rod system can apply more tension and more consistent tension than a leg strap and has the medical studies to back it up, so it's a safe bet to just start there. If you ever feel like switching to hanging, you can easily attach weights to the metal loop on the vacuum chamber and put your rods in storage. Or if you want the leg strap latter for some reason, just buy one.

With any of those devices, just make sure you get the right size diameter vacuum chamber. Usually sold in Small/Medium/Large sizes. Too small and you won't fit. Too large and it won't make a tight seal. I'd suggest measuring your head's diameter when erect and clamping/squeezing to get a maximum expansion measurement, then measure when half-erect and get something in between those two figures for a good fit.

Photos in profile

Comment

@MulejuiceMcQuaid: It's decided then, rod system it is. Any important differences between these two (#1, #2) you think are worth pointing out, or should I just get the more expensive, as it seems more complete? I've measured 1.18'' (glans) in flacid state and about 1.58'' while clamping. By your suggestion I should get the M size (1.38''), is that right?

EDIT: About the pump, the cheaper with a gauge are large (5.5-7 cm by 19-22cm) while some without gauge are more fitting and even cheaper. I'm also not sure about the quality of the tube... A
                      ny suggestion considering my OP questions?
                      Last edited by hymnokt; 01-22-2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Number #1 looks like a PeniMaster Pro imitation. You'll need to replace the "sluices" (proprietary sleeves) which is harder to do than the regular silicone sleeves in #2 that are more common and inexpensive. I've tried both styles but prefer the function of #2 more for my hanging routine.

If you go with #2, medium sounds about right. Maybe a little bit loose which won't matter unless you are using very high tension, but it's better than being too tight. You can always make your own insert to fit an oversized chamber better, but you can't add room to a smaller chamber.

PeniMaster style (#1) has one standard chamber size and a ring insert that lowers the opening diameter if you need it.

I don't have any experience with pumps so I can't comment on that.

Photos in profile

Comment

I'm with MuleJuice on the extender. The one I have is also closest to number 2 and as long as you can find a cheap source for reasonable quality sleeves, it works quite well. I am also using it for light hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by hymnokt[COLOR=#3E3E3E

EDIT: About the pump, the cheaper with a gauge are large (5.5-7 cm by 19-22cm) while some without gauge are more fitting and even cheaper. I'm also not sure about the quality of the tube... A[/COLOR]ny suggestion considering my OP questions?
                            If I were you, I would get the one with the gauge out of these two. You might want to get the same pump with a better silicon cushion pad to best avoid a testicle being sucked in though (there are other ways around this however - check Nowhards advice on using a strap). I use a similar pump and it is ok for the low price paid (pump and gauge / cylinder all work fine).

Comment

@MulejuiceMcQuaid,@MaxEQ9x6: Thanks for the help, really appreciate it! It's ordered.

@MaxEQ9x6: I'll probably get that one. My worries are mainly about my stats, as I think the pump might be too big, and about the quality of the tube connecting the cylinder and the pump.

Comment

Originally posted by hymnokt View Post
                                @MulejuiceMcQuaid,@MaxEQ9x6: Thanks for the help, really appreciate it! It's ordered.

@MaxEQ9x6: I'll probably get that one. My worries are mainly about my stats, as I think the pump might be too big, and about the quality of the tube connecting the cylinder and the pump.
                                The tube to pump looks the same as mine and seems pretty robust so I would not worry too much about that part. See if you can get one with the "vagina" shaped silicone cushion as it will give a better seal than the thin black seal and will be less likely to cause problems with "ball suckage" (also see Nowhard's idea re this which would make it impossible). The purpose of the cheap pump is to work out if pumping is for you I reckon. Once you have this sorted you can always get a good quality pump setup if you need it. At present, my low cost pump seems fine so I don't feel the urgent need to throw down more cash on a LeLuv or similar.

Comment

Working...
                                X