• Show
Clear All

Received my plus.
    Ordered Sunday, and got it Wednesday!
    FEDEX fast.
    Going to take a shower and try it out.
    Stay Well

Comment

Wow. That was fast. Took two weeks to bet mine, both times. Wearing it now. Took an hour nap with it on. Good luck.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I am trying to order the attachment but the system will not accept my previous order number to get me to the checkout page. Anyone else have this issue?

Comment

On day two with the PF+
          The base looks about the same size as the QEP, but it feels really small.
          I hope the cradle and clip holds up.
          it seems a little flimsy.
          Am going to oil the rods after my session today because I can barely turn the adjustment screws.
          Other than those issues, am getting a good stretch. At 6hrs, I will be done.
          Stay Well.

Comment

I bought my PF through the gym here.
            Phalloextender. Big Al got my number for me.
            You may have to email Phallosan for a number.

Comment

The base is small. I bought a larger cheap base on eBay. I also bought some generic bars on eBay. Trying it out now.

QUOTE=Richardwad;1624014]On day two with the PF+
              Am going to oil the rods after my session today because I can barely turn the adjustment screws.
              Stay Well.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Azmike View Post
                The base is small. I bought a larger cheap base on eBay. I also bought some generic bars on eBay. Trying it out now.

QUOTE=Richardwad;1624014]On day two with the PF+
                Stay Well.
                [/QUOTE]

What search terms did you use to find the base? Can't seem to find any on eBay.

Comment

I also just checked for you and the item is no longer listed. It took me some time to find it as well. I used “penis extender” then added “large or “extra (xl) base” until I filtered down the listings. You need to make sure the listing shows the actual size in a photo with measurements. What is advertised as L or XL might not be what we consider L/XL. Also, keep in mind that the larger extender bases are only larger vertically.
                  Good luck.

QUOTE=guyrabbit32;1629345][/QUOTE]

What search terms did you use to find the base? Can't seem to find any on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by bambamm89 View Post
                    I'm curious about adapting the base and rods to the Plus attachment. I also have a X4 extender sitting around collecting dust. The noose system is simply too uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Have you been able to combine the devices without any major issues?
                    Hey there bambamm89.
                    I still use the PF Plus+ and I had not combined it with X4 Labs,which is like brand new and just sitting there and collecting dust. May be I could try to sell it..get something out of it.. Not sure

Well Plus+ is doing what's supposed to, its working fine so why combining it..
                    And anyway, I'm doing some 'custom' routine so I wear PF Plus+ ( downwards) for an hour or so after I complete 2x 7-10 min sessions with bathmate X30 with a 7 min dry jelq in between. After that I dry my unit, apply baby powder and put the PF Plus+ ( extended length around 17 cm, I feel really good stretch) and wear it downwards for an hour or so. I consider this like a 'stronger/better/longer' version of the manual stretch, it complements the BM/dry jelq PE session.

I still feel a way better and stronger stretch than the PF with the belt system. I could perhaps wear it for longer than 1-2 hours, but as I said my PE routine is combination of multiple exercises so I believe they complement each other well. If I rely only on the PF Plus+ for gains, then I'd wear it for multiple hours a day.

Hope this helps,
                    Unkonwn

Comment

Working...
                    X