So, been thinking of getting a Bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, been thinking of getting a Bathmate

So what's the difference between the X30/X40 series and the new nomenclature with Hydro 5, 7, 9, 11 etc? I can follow up to the earlier series, but no idea how the new one stands in comparison to it, or what I should have in mind. Could someone elucidate? thanks!
    I like making my wee wee larger

Pretty sure they are basically same.. Think they make have a new valve mechanism but not sure. The number at the end just stands for the maximum size the user can be when starting.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Wang McDiddledong View Post
      So what's the difference between the X30/X40 series and the new nomenclature with Hydro 5, 7, 9, 11 etc? I can follow up to the earlier series, but no idea how the new one stands in comparison to it, or what I should have in mind. Could someone elucidate? thanks!
      The X30 is the Hydromax 7, X40 is the 9, and X50 is the 11.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
        The X30 is the Hydromax 7, X40 is the 9, and X50 is the 11.
        Thought as much. Thanks!

I'm a bit confused though - Thunders's place size chart recommends that I get the x40, but the official website recommends x30, though to be fair, I might have lowballed the dimensions a little bit. But still - would it be very detrimental to gains if I bought the one size too large/borderline eligible pump rather than going for the smaller one? I'm trying to think long-term here, and x40 already provides room to grow to a size that no one should really have any business exceeding,except just for the sake of it :P

Comment

Thought as much. Thanks!

I'm a bit confused though - Thunders's place size chart recommends that I get the x40, but the official website recommends x30, though to be fair, I might have lowballed the dimensions a little bit. But still - would it be very detrimental to gains if I bought the one size too large/borderline eligible pump rather than going for the smaller one? I'm trying to think long-term here, and x40 already provides room to grow to a size that no one should really have any business exceeding,except just for the sake of it :P
          if you are over 7 inches in length you should pick the x40, if you are just below i recommend you do manuals or something until you are 7 inches+ . being below the recommended size will give you very little to no gains in the bathmate

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
            if you are over 7 inches in length you should pick the x40, if you are just below i recommend you do manuals or something until you are 7 inches+ . being below the recommended size will give you very little to no gains in the bathmate
            Well yeah, I'm over 7 in bone pressed. Girth is a bit on the low end with only slightly above 5 inches, but I guess it shouldn't be a serious problem.

Comment

Well yeah, I'm over 7 in bone pressed. Girth is a bit on the low end with only slightly above 5 inches, but I guess it shouldn't be a serious problem.
              the size guide doesnt really say anything about girth other than its above average which you already are, so you should go with the x40

Comment

The size chart will guide you on what pump model is best for your size.

size_guide_1024x1024.jpg
                PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Get to the official manufacturer website and you will see the current bathmate products with names and specific size guide.
                  I am not allowed to link outside pegym but you can google.
                  VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

The thing is, the current version of the official website recommends the x30, and according to older considerations I should be getting an x40. Feels like a more long-term investment too :P

Comment

The thing is, the current version of the official website recommends the x30, and according to older considerations I should be getting an x40. Feels like a more long-term investment too :P
                      With the room for growth space the X30 can handle 9 inches in length max.

Comment

Ok, I've read some articles and testimonials in the meantime and most people seem to say that you don't really get permanent gains from just pumping. If I were to get a bathmate, I'd think of actually only pumping and doing nothing else (time's a concern too). But most PE people who have gained thanks to the bathmate claim to also have been doing jelqs, and that without jelqs no permanent gains are possible, and all you're gonna get is a temporary pump. Is that true? Because if it is, I guess I'll spare myself the expenses and just continue with the JFR, which did provide visible results after completing the first cycle.

Comment

This comes from the bathpump FAQs, and it says

Are the results permanent?

Yes, once you have reached your desired goals, the gains are yours to keep. After you get your desired result, we suggest continuing for 6 weeks to increase the likelihood of permanency and helping "cement" your results.

Your results stay permanent because every time you get an erection, you're performing a light form of penis exercise - and thus maintaining your gains. Accordingly, the more erections you have, the more light exercise you're getting, and the more likely you are to maintain your gains.

Comment

Working...
                          X