Loss of EQ after pumping/ Gain girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of EQ after pumping/ Gain girth?

Some people including me are losing EQ after a pumping session no matter the pumping intensity.
    The EQ is coming back after some hours.
    Can we gain girth like this?
    Jelqing and then 15 mins pumping.

You should be coming out of the pump erect and feeling a boost in your EQ. You're coming out exhausted?
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
      You should be coming out of the pump erect and feeling a boost in your EQ. You're coming out exhausted?
      Never heard of someone coming out of the pump erect? I go in erect and then come out with a pumped flaccid, nothing wrong with eq though

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
        Never heard of someone coming out of the pump erect? I go in erect and then come out with a pumped flaccid, nothing wrong with eq though
        I have to agree, never came out erect regardless of pumping water or air.
        Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
        King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Pumping air or water makes me have a very low EQ after it.
          All I am asking is if this is happening do we still get girth gains with constant use?

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
            Pumping air or water makes me have a very low EQ after it.
            All I am asking is if this is happening do we still get girth gains with constant use?
            If its very low, you probably have too much pressure for your conditioning. pumping requires a pumping condition routine(1 month atleast) as its very different from jelqing and stretching. But to answer your question: yes. After my third or fourth my eq is not as good as when i first started but its not "very low eq" as you put it - its very normal your eq is not top tier after a workout for obvious reasons, and since pumping is pretty intense it could lead to bad eq right after, which will heal eventually. you can also use the device to increase eq before sex, but that is very different from using it to gain. I've had pretty good gains and have perfect eq although my eq wasnt good after.
            BigKnob
            Member of the Month Nov 2019
            Last edited by BigKnob; 04-18-2019, 06:08 AM.

Comment

thank you all for your replies

Comment

Teo, Look have you ever thought of getting a good full package cock ring, its something that may help your erections to get your EQ up, look up jockinthebox on site he has lots of stuff on rings and how to measure up and a couple of sites you can visit, ,then you can join our 24/7 club, yes I wear one 24/7, your GF will love the big boners your get, after you have had your break.

NOWHARD

Comment

The penis should remain erect the whole time you're in the pump and should be repumped if it deflates.
                  PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
                  X