Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is RestoreX good for extending w/o Peyronies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is RestoreX good for extending w/o Peyronies?

Hey everyone! I'm new here and I am looking for info on the RestoreX device. I am not interested in extenders that have to be worn 6 hours daily or that are painful, so I was not interested in using an extender until I ran accross the RestoreX device. I do not have Peyronie's disease but I do have a curve that I have had ever since I can remember. If this device could reduce the curvature and give me an extra inch in 90ish minutes per day for 6 months I would be thrilled. So does anyone have any experience with this device for enlargement purposes? If not, does anyone see any reason why it would not work? Thanks!

I'm also interested in same thing. Is Restorex any good? I'm using penimaster pro with vacuum chamber and it hurts my penis. I want something that I can wear for several hours with no worries about lube and all that. Is Restorex a good solution? I'm uncut

Comment

read about RestoreX on Men's Health magazine.. Im also looking for a "real" review. has someone here used this device ?

Thanks

Comment

Looks interesting. Here are a couple studies of Restorex:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30916626
        https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/...19)30181-X/pdf

i have subscriptions to the full report source, but these links provide a decent overview.

I like that that it’s way less time per day and reports of minimal discomfort. But it’s really expensive. Would definitely be interested if anyone on here has used this thing.
        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
        05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

The concept is cool, but not $500+ cool to me . Still doesn't seem anymore comfortable than a noose, and would still have to take breaks to restore circulation, unlike a vacuum extender

Comment

So I went ahead and purchased the restorex after the inventor of the device basically said regaring natural curvature "RestoreX is not tested for this purpose, however traction therapy has been proven to work in several other applications...." or something of that nature. He was basically implying that there is no real reason why it wouldn't work, so I purchased it.

2 weeks in I have already noticed a bit of a difference in angle. However, there is one thing I did not expect. My orgasms feel much stronger now that my penis has less of an angle. I also am having an issue staying soft in the device. I can feel the ligament or whatever it is being pulled from inside of my body near my prostate, and it feels really good when straight traction is applied.

When I initially used the RestoreX I thought it was very uncomfortable, however after tinkering with the placement of everything for a couple of weeks, it is actually pretty comfortable WHEN IN STRAIGHT TRACTION. Angular traction is still not very fun. I am going to continue to tinker with it and see if I can figure out how to make it more comfortable. It is also not a device you could walk around in. I wear it while I'm doing office work or homework. I do not have any experience with any other extender devices so I can't tell you whether or not it's more comfortable. Based on what I have read and others calling noose extenders "torture" I can tell you this definitely is not even close to what I would call torture haha. Clamping your head into the Restore X isn't the painful part so far. If there is any slippage in the self adhesive bandage they supply there is some pain on the skin.

Ive been following every instruction and did 30 minutes for the first 2 days, 45 minutes days 3-7, and 2 30 minute sessions 12 hours apart for the last week. Believe it or not I've already gained about a centimeter when hard, but I believe this is probably mostly due to the reduction in curvature. I fully expect to almost completely correct the curve and gain roughly an inch and a half.

edit: the centimeter gain could partially be an increase in EQ as well
            r77p8z77
            Last edited by r77p8z77; 08-12-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

I'm reclining now with my penis bent at a 90-degree angle in the RestoreX device with about 3 lbs of traction. There are more comfortable ways to pass a half hour, but the traction is intense. I cannot imagine that it is not creating microtears in the tunica. A published journal study concluded that Peyronie's sufferers gained about 20 percent more length and 20 percent less curvature (Peyronie’s device improves length, curvature; John Schieszer; August 15, 2019; Urology Times). It exerts pretty forceful straight-line traction as well, but I think a good hanger such as the LG Hanger, BIB Hanger, or the Malehanger would take you further, if you employ SRT techniques as well (extended stretching to allow the penis to heal in its extended shape).

Comment

2 months in

Using Restorex for two 30 min sessions daily and not seeing any noticeable gains so far.

Comment

Results

Actually just measured and have gained 0.4 inches to BPEL of 7.5 with stretched length of 7.75. Seems to be working though had to measure to see the actual results.

Comment

Originally posted by r77p8z77 View Post
                    So I went ahead and purchased the restorex after the inventor of the device basically said regaring natural curvature "RestoreX is not tested for this purpose, however traction therapy has been proven to work in several other applications...." or something of that nature. He was basically implying that there is no real reason why it wouldn't work, so I purchased it.

2 weeks in I have already noticed a bit of a difference in angle. However, there is one thing I did not expect. My orgasms feel much stronger now that my penis has less of an angle. I also am having an issue staying soft in the device. I can feel the ligament or whatever it is being pulled from inside of my body near my prostate, and it feels really good when straight traction is applied.

When I initially used the RestoreX I thought it was very uncomfortable, however after tinkering with the placement of everything for a couple of weeks, it is actually pretty comfortable WHEN IN STRAIGHT TRACTION. Angular traction is still not very fun. I am going to continue to tinker with it and see if I can figure out how to make it more comfortable. It is also not a device you could walk around in. I wear it while I'm doing office work or homework. I do not have any experience with any other extender devices so I can't tell you whether or not it's more comfortable. Based on what I have read and others calling noose extenders "torture" I can tell you this definitely is not even close to what I would call torture haha. Clamping your head into the Restore X isn't the painful part so far. If there is any slippage in the self adhesive bandage they supply there is some pain on the skin.

Ive been following every instruction and did 30 minutes for the first 2 days, 45 minutes days 3-7, and 2 30 minute sessions 12 hours apart for the last week. Believe it or not I've already gained about a centimeter when hard, but I believe this is probably mostly due to the reduction in curvature. I fully expect to almost completely correct the curve and gain roughly an inch and a half.

edit: the centimeter gain could partially be an increase in EQ as well

How are the results going now with RestoreX in terms of the curvature? I have an issue with curvature that I'd like to try to correct. How many degrees was your curvature before RestoreX and how many degrees is the curvature now after RestoreX? Thank you

Comment

I am glad to finally see that short times with extenders may actually help. Everywhere else I look I see studies quoting crazy time in the extender. Either way I am keeping with doing about 2 hours per day plus some manual along with low Hg pumping.
                      I want to be as big as possible. I'm greedy.
                      I want more curves too. I guess I'm really greedy.

Comment

I found RestoreX very helpful for curvature (some photos of the results are in my profile albums), but I did not get any gains in length or girth.

Comment

Working...
                        X