KR Extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KR Extender

What's up pegym? I've been looking for a quality extender at a good price. So I stumbled upon the KR Extender, and it's said that it's the same quality as the JES Extender at a much cheaper price at $39. Sounds too good to be true. Last time I bought an extender at that price, I threw it away after trying to use it once. With that being said, can anyone vouch for the KR extender?
    Stop PE when you can successfully take on a woman with 50inch+ hips from behind :jules3:

you might look through this extender buying guide, so you can better evaluate your kr device.

Extender Buying Tips

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Great, thanks!
      Stop PE when you can successfully take on a woman with 50inch+ hips from behind :jules3:

Comment

Rod extenders are rather uncomfortable already, can't imagine how crappy the generic one must feel. Do your research before you buy it, it might be a complete waste of time. Good luck.
        Current: NBPEL 5.9x4.8

Goal: NBPEL 7.0x5.5

Comment

Thanks, I have some extra vacuum bells and I'm gonna connect it to a small s hook. Hopefully it'll do the trick

Comment

KR is a decent quality extender, but it is still a rod extender. It is made by the same company which makes the VacExtender Mod kit which can convert it to a vacuume based extender if you find the strap too uncomfortable.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              KR is a decent quality extender, but it is still a rod extender. It is made by the same company which makes the VacExtender Mod kit which can convert it to a vacuume based extender if you find the strap too uncomfortable.
              Nice, excited to try it. Hopefully I'll hear from the manufacturer soon

Comment

Working...
              X