Jelq tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq tools

HI All! I was wondering, does anyone use any other devices aside from a jar lid holder to help them during Jelqing sessions? I recently came across a set of Jelqing tools on an eBay auction. The auction gives you 3 to 5 tools to assist you with workouts.

Although the seller has nearly 400 positive reviews, I’m still unsure about purchasing them through eBay. So I was looking to see if anyone here on PEGym can recommend anything. Thank you ahead of time for your assistance.

Can you please post pics of the tools?

There have been tools around but being expensive ppl just used hands or Jar opener.

Comment

As long as the guy jelqing doesn't have a physical reason for being unable to properly jelq using his hands, the fact that your hand/fingers can wrap around your junk precisely fitting your shaft's dimensions and a device can't, go with your hands.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by zero0x View Post
        Can you please post pics of the tools?

There have been tools around but being expensive ppl just used hands or Jar opener.
        Unfortunately I’m posting this via my cell and I can not attach an image as if I was on a computer. However, the seller on eBay is called “acknights”. I know you shouldn’t post a direct link to a specific site here on the forum. So maybe just the seller name will work instead to search for what I’m talking about.

Comment

Working...
        X