How to add clamping into pumping regime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add clamping into pumping regime

After half a year of consistent PE - and on and off for about ten years - I'd like to add clamping. Currently mostly cyclic pumping (10-15hg @ 30-40 seconds) and jelq routine 5 days/week. Target on girth here.

Specific questions from your experience:
    a) suggested to gradually introduce clamping days (say 2 or 3 days per week) or just gradually up the time per session?
    b) clamping usually performed in tandem with edging? I can't maintain full turgidity without some stimulation, don't see how this is done
    c) what's the experience of combining pumping and clamping - is it a zero-sum game or mutually reinforcing, and if the latter, then what's a good combo routine to maximize said benefits

Hope this is clear, and thanks all for the feedback.
    'Tis nothing good or bad. Thinking makes it so.

I do not recommend cyclic/pulse pumping at 10 to15 hg. 2 to 5 hg would be a better way to go with perhaps one or two 30 second pumps up to 15 hg.

I would do daily clamping and gradually increase the time frame.

Clamping after pumping is most effective.

I do not edge so I can’t answer that question.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      I do not recommend cyclic/pulse pumping at 10 to15 hg. 2 to 5 hg would be a better way to go with perhaps one or two 30 second pumps up to 15 hg.

I would do daily clamping and gradually increase the time frame.

Clamping after pumping is most effective.

I do not edge so I can’t answer that question.
      Thanks for the advice, Not2... Why do you, personally, not recommend that nervous for more cycles? I'd used 2-5hg half hour sessions for four months with no results, so decided to shake it up based on a couple of other user experiences here. Just curious what risks you see or have experienced.

Comment

Perhaps I wasn’t clear. I was recommending pulse pumping between 2 and 5 hg for up to 30 minutes and slip in one or two 30 second pumps at up to 15 hg. I pumped for 20 minutes at 5 hg twice a day, 6 days a week and one 45 minute session at 4 hg and gained over an inch in girth. Pumping at high hgs an cause blisters and bruising.
        not2big
        Senior Super Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by not2big; 06-26-2020, 05:51 PM.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Perhaps I wasn’t clear. I was recommending pulse pumping between 2 and 5 hg for up to 30 minutes and slip in on or two 30 second pumps at up to 15 hg. I pumped for 20 minutes at 5 hg twice a day, 6 days a week and one 45 minute session at 4 hg and gained over an inch in girth. Pumping at high hgs an cause blisters and bruising.
          I'd listen to not2big! Blisters are a bummer. I had one and don't want another!!!
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log
          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Ptree View Post
            After half a year of consistent PE - and on and off for about ten years - I'd like to add clamping. Currently mostly cyclic pumping (10-15hg @ 30-40 seconds) and jelq routine 5 days/week. Target on girth here.

Specific questions from your experience:
            a) suggested to gradually introduce clamping days (say 2 or 3 days per week) or just gradually up the time per session?
            b) clamping usually performed in tandem with edging? I can't maintain full turgidity without some stimulation, don't see how this is done
            c) what's the experience of combining pumping and clamping - is it a zero-sum game or mutually reinforcing, and if the latter, then what's a good combo routine to maximize said benefits

Hope this is clear, and thanks all for the feedback.
            First question, have you done any clamping yet?
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
              First question, have you done any clamping yet?
              I had done some about two years ago. At that time I combined edging and clamping - kept it up for about a month before I lost interest due to comfort of the clamp. I've soled that problem with a silicone strip now.

Comment

Perhaps I wasn’t clear. I was recommending pulse pumping between 2 and 5 hg for up to 30 minutes and slip in one or two 30 second pumps at up to 15 hg. I pumped for 20 minutes at 5 hg twice a day, 6 days a week and one 45 minute session at 4 hg and gained over an inch in girth. Pumping at high hgs an cause blisters and bruising.
                OK, thanks for clearing that up. How long did that 1" take? Well done.
                I haven't had any bruising or blisters as long as I didn't exceed 1 minute, I kept it to 30 seconds to be safe. HOWEVER, I have been experiencing little red spots that go away in a day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ptree View Post
                  I had done some about two years ago. At that time I combined edging and clamping - kept it up for about a month before I lost interest due to comfort of the clamp. I've soled that problem with a silicone strip now.
                  It sounds like you have learned how to clamp. Using a silicone comfort sleeve takes the discomfort out of clamping. I cut my own sleeves 3/4 to 1 inch in width from an 8 inch silicone sleeve I buy from LG Hanger. I typically clamp 15 to 30 minutes at a time. I edge continuously while clamped without cumming. Now I try to clamp 15 minute sessions, usually doing anywhere from 2-4 sessions a day.
                  Pumping and clamping should complement each other and enable you to achieve some nice girth gains. If you use a comfort sleeve, Clamping can be addictive. It's a lot of fun and definitely yields girth gains.
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                    It sounds like you have learned how to clamp. Using a silicone comfort sleeve takes the discomfort out of clamping. I cut my own sleeves 3/4 to 1 inch in width from an 8 inch silicone sleeve I buy from LG Hanger. I typically clamp 15 to 30 minutes at a time. I edge continuously while clamped without cumming. Now I try to clamp 15 minute sessions, usually doing anywhere from 2-4 sessions a day.
                    Pumping and clamping should complement each other and enable you to achieve some nice girth gains. If you use a comfort sleeve, Clamping can be addictive. It's a lot of fun and definitely yields girth gains.

I think you've made made admirable progress. Where did most of your girth gains come from, and how long would you say they took?

Comment

I have been doing stretching, jelqing, pumping for the last 3 years and added clamping for the last 18 months. I have used bathmate for the last 3 years and Recently (1.5 months ago) I purchased electric pump Paloqueth with masturbating sleeve. I love this pump and I bundle stretch and then jelq and then Edge and enter the pump fully erect (the sleeve raises with penis inside pump) and then I would edge with 4 cockrings (Paloqueth 2 in one and 3 Cr of 0.8,1.0,1.2 diameter). I will start with the one with strap (one goes behind balls) and edge and then after 3 min I add the 1.2 cr and after 3 min add 1.0 cr and after 3 min add 0.8. I usually pump few 10 minute sessions and then use the 4 cr’s just like clamp or go back and forth between pump, jelq and clamp.

I used to clamp with normal clamp and it broke couple of months ago. I feel I get same expansion this way and only thing is I have to be careful taking Cr’s out (this one is very flexible and I am careful with it), it is possible to snap back if not careful.

I feel this is more controllable than clamp and if needed I would do Uli during the clamped time And kegel As well. I always measure before, during and after the session and I always get at least 0.75 in expansion During the 4 Cr session (after pumping) and at least 0.25 in After few hours.

Does it make a difference if using a clamp or 4 cockrings that I use like above?
                      Started 7/15/2017
                      Starting Stats:
                      BPEL 14 cm
                      TEG 10.4
                      MEG 11.4
                      BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                      BPEL 17 CM
                      TEG 11.7
                      MEG 12.7 CM
                      BEG 13.7

Comment