DP4000 Users Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
    For what it's worth I purchase and test almost all PE devices and products. I do so in order to provide first hand experience and an unbiased review. So often I see posts from guys who don't know what they don't know simply because they have never tried a particular device and then try making a comparison with no experience. It's like the guy who says I think my 79' Ford Pinto is the greatest car in the world, but has never driven a new Lexus.

I have a DP4000 and like it very much. It's not cheap, but for some weird reason I don't see a lot of guys on the forum bitching about the price when comparing it to your average static penis pump.

I also have two Bathmate hydro pumps I enjoy using too!

I have always recommended filling your PE toolbox with a variety of quality devices that deliver results, and not pigeon hole yourself into believing one singular form of PE is the only thing required to achieve your full PE potential. All that being said here is my not so humble opinion of the DP4000 based on my own personal experience.....

Pulse pumping is far more effective than static pumping! Absolutely no comparison! However it requires that you dedicate yourself to consistent regular use in order to reap the full benefits.
    I personally don't always have the time to set aside 20-30 minutes a day to use the DP4000. I do however shower daily and find that the Bathmate is much more convenient for me.
    With the DP4000 I get great expansion, however it also has a tendency to desensitize and produce more edema. So I don't use it on days that I know I will be having sex. I prefer the Bathmate prior to having sex. It also provides great expansion, but with less edema and it also enhances my sensitivity during sex.

Lastly.... I will repeat what I've said for the past ten years again. If you're serious about reaching your full PE potential you need to be doing the following:
    1. Aggressive hand stretching / jelqing.
    2. Weight hanging with a quality vacuum chamber system that incorporates a hand pump that measures vacuum pressure.... just like one you would use with a quality penis pump.
    3. Pumping

As you progress (a year) you can start implementing more advanced PE exercises like Bundle hanging and clamping. Making a multi-inch gain took me four years. I've seen others that never achieve those results even after 10+ years of doing the same old tired routine. Like Einstein once said "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result".
    Well said, Marlon, and thanks for providing your words of wisdom based on your years of experience!
    I pretty much agree with everything you've said. I'm so grateful for the silicone comfort sleeves I've cut from your excellent 8 inch sections. They're pretty near indestructible and they can stretch. They're a must for all my clamping (which is why I keep reordering). They're also great as a ball extender to keep my balls from getting sucked into my bathmate. I used them all the time with my Phallosan Forte. For members who are stretching, they should put a small length of silicone sleeve around their shaft and then they can do power stretching because it holds so well.
    All that being said, I also agree with that famous definition of insanity from Einstein.
    Stay well and have a great fourth, Marlon!
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log
    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Tried but couldn't resist...
      So back in my tube once again and switched on my little DP4000. To show I could exercise a little restraint, I only pumped for 15 minutes, but it was great.
      Like a warmup for pumping again tomorrow morning.
      Because of the way the vacuum constantly changes with the DP4000, I can tolerate long sessions really well...and maybe multiple sessions also. No fluid buildup or issues. Still lovin' my DP4000!
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Monday Pump Session
        My DP4000 is still purring along. I had a great morning pump. I did 60 minutes in my smaller cylinder and then switched to my larger tube for another 20 minutes. I'm only packing about 35-45% of my smaller tube...and maybe about 10-15% of my larger tube.
        Any thoughts about when to switch tubes? How much of my smaller tube should I be packing? If the degree of packing doesn't change much after 10 minutes, should I release vacuum and pump again...or should I simply switch sooner to my larger tube and do a longer session in the larger tube?
        I'd love input from experienced pumpers.

This was a nice session and I'm really happy pumping with the DP4000. Already looking forward to pumping again...
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Had a good session this morning.
          Took the weekend off, due to a busy holiday.
          A short break was needed though.
          I started with the 2” for about 20min.
          By then I am against the cylinder walls and about max length when pumping.
          Then I’ll switch to the 2.25” cylinder.
          I went another 30min with it. By the end, my penis appears as large as ever.
          The 4000 is very comfortable to use.
          Using a hand pump, would typically go only 20min or so.
          With the 4000, currently 50min is great. Could easily go longer. Do not have a problem with heavy fluid buildup with the loaded program.
          I am really pleased with the DP4000.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardwad View Post
            Had a good session this morning.
            Took the weekend off, due to a busy holiday.
            A short break was needed though.
            I started with the 2” for about 20min.
            By then I am against the cylinder walls and about max length when pumping.
            Then I’ll switch to the 2.25” cylinder.
            I went another 30min with it. By the end, my penis appears as large as ever.
            The 4000 is very comfortable to use.
            Using a hand pump, would typically go only 20min or so.
            With the 4000, currently 50min is great. Could easily go longer. Do not have a problem with heavy fluid buildup with the loaded program.
            I am really pleased with the DP4000.
            When you say after 20 minutes you're against the walls and max length, I'm like that as well, I think...How far up your shaft are you against the walls, though?
            I'm about 3+ inches on one side and 2 inches on the other side, but against the cylinder all around. Are you against the cylinder all the way up your shaft?
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

The width of most of my shaft and glans are against the cylinder.
              Then I’ll switch to the 2.25”.
              Its surprising how much larger the cylinder feels.
              With the DP4000, it’s the most comfortable pump session I’ve ever had with the 2.25” cylinder!
              Already, my penis is looking better than with the conventional hand pump.

Comment

The width of most of my shaft and glans are against the cylinder.
                Then I’ll switch to the 2.25”.
                Its surprising how much larger the cylinder feels.
                With the DP4000, it’s the most comfortable pump session I’ve ever had with the 2.25” cylinder!
                Already, my penis is looking better than with the conventional hand pump.
                I must be dumb about what "packing a cylinder" means. I'm packing the entire tube up to about 3 inches. Above that my shaft is very close to the sides, but not pressed against the tube. The top of my glans is pressed against the tube across the width of my glans, but the underside is just very close to the tube but not pressed against it. Is that when I should be switching to my larger tube or do I wait until I'm packing it (pressed against the sides of the tube) all the way up?
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log

Comment

If a good portion is against the cylinder, I would go up a size.
                  If it not as comfortable, go back down.
                  There is a theory, if you want more length, smaller tube.
                  Not sure if it’s true.

Comment

If a good portion is against the cylinder, I would go up a size.
                    If it not as comfortable, go back down.
                    There is a theory, if you want more length, smaller tube.
                    Not sure if it’s true.
                    That's what I've been doing, and I'm very comfortable in the larger cylinder. Thanks so much for your help.
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log

Comment

My erect size is 2” wide. (Getting larger).
                      in ten plus minutes of pumping, the sides are pressed against the cylinder walls.
                      Thats when I go up.
                      You want room to expand.
                      If you get a cylinder to large, it turns into a nut sucking machine.
                      its painful getting a nut sucked in.
                      The first cylinder I bought was a2.50”
                      I tried it only once, and immediately ordered a 2” hoping it wasn’t going to be too big.

Comment

My erect size is 2” wide. (Getting larger).
                        in ten plus minutes of pumping, the sides are pressed against the cylinder walls.
                        Thats when I go up.
                        You want room to expand.
                        If you get a cylinder to large, it turns into a nut sucking machine.
                        its painful getting a nut sucked in.
                        The first cylinder I bought was a2.50”
                        I tried it only once, and immediately ordered a 2” hoping it wasn’t going to be too big.
                        2" wide. (Getting larger). I love it! The DP4000 is getting us all larger!
                        Thanks for the warning about the dangers of too large a cylinder...it's painful and I've had the misfortune of experiencing that with my bathmate.
                        Tomorrow I plan to switch cylinders after 15 minutes or so. That's when I'm packing the lower third of the cylinder. I'll go into the larger tube and see how that feels . I'm planning on stopping after an hour in the larger tube.
                        What's so impressive about the DP4000 with the preloaded program is the safety. I finish with my shaft uniformly thick, normal color and not other issues.
                        No blotching or discoloration or edema like I was experienced using the bathmates.
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Ditto!

Comment

Nice Sessions Today
                            Started with a 8 minute pump and then a 30 minute pump, all in my smaller cylinder (1 7/8) from CTC.
                            After lunch did a nice one hour pump in my smaller tube.
                            Finished nice and uniformly thick. Still packing tube only 35-50%.
                            No fluid build up or discoloration...really no issues with this little pump. I love my DP4000! So happy I have this now.
                            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                            Goal 8x6
                            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Had to take a day off, but will be going for the 4000 in the morning.
                              I have to say, am looking forward to it.
                              I am not hiding it, the pump is on my nightstand, but I like to pump in private.
                              Like going to the bathroom.
                              Hit the BM in the shower, and definitely need to get a 40x now.
                              3 years of PE has gotten me larger for sure!
                              I have ED due to radical prostate surgery.
                              Things like pumping and extending are helping keep my penis healthy.
                              I really wished I had gotten the DP4000 earlier after surgery, and prior.
                              I believe a program can be developed for post surgery that will be beneficial for those that succumbed to that.
                              I have read a small research about pumping PRIOR to surgery, and very soon after, brings better results for penis health.
                              The DP4000 has many potential, for many situations!

stay safe in this crazy time!

Comment

I should also add, a DP4000 should be a large part of post ops, as a part of rehab for ED from surgery or other situations!
                                Am a believer now.
                                OK , Good Night, am kinda drunk!

Comment

Working...
                                X