Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need suggestions for reliable air pump ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by not2big View Post
    The LeLuv $78 system is an all in kit but does not include a sleeve. The PumpToys cylinder includes a top quality thick silicone gasket On the base which provides great comfort

I have only had one Harbor Freight brake bleeder pump which has a US General Liable on it. I have used it almost daily For ten years without an issue.

i noticed the new HF brake bleeder has a Pittsburgh Automotive Label on it and sells for $24. However, it looks very similar to the US General pump, but I can’t confirm if it is the same.
    The HF and General are the same.... there's a couple China manufacturers and all they do is sell to a different distributor with another name.
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

The LeLuv $78 system is an all in kit but does not include a sleeve. The PumpToys cylinder includes a top quality thick silicone gasket On the base which provides great comfort
      I hv received the leluv on mail today. I assembled the parts . Now i need some guidance on how to use it properly. Im currently doing extender , jelq edging routine.

Comment

Best to warm up first. Insert your dick into the cylinder, press it fairly hard against your fat pad, and begin to pump. Once you feel the vacuum pulling your dick further into the cylinder (vacuum gauge should read above 2 hg,) you can stop pushing the cylinder against your fat pad and continue pumping until the vacuum gauge reaches about 7 hg. Stop pumping and let your dick slowly continue to expand which will most likely cause your vacuum reading to go below 5 hg. Pump back up to 5 hg and continue repeating until the vacuum remains relatively stable at or slightly below 5 hg.

For the first week, keep your Dick under vacuum for up to 10 minutes and increase time under vacuum by a minute a week until you reach 20 minutes. You can now add a second 20 minute session later in the day. I recommend pumping five or six days a week. You can even add a 45 minute session once a week and incorporate pulse pumping. Heat helps to improve the effectiveness of the pumping sessions.

Happy pumping and keep safe.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You can even add a 45 minute session once a week and incorporate pulse pumping. Heat helps to improve the effectiveness of the pumping sessions.

Happy pumping and keep safe.
          Everything understood , but what is pulse pumping ?
          And do i insert my penis flaccid or erect ?
          Am i supposed to achieve erection during pumping?

Thanks not2big , im always satisfied from the help i get from this site

Comment

I should have mentioned that the 45 minute session should be at 4 hg or lower.

When pulse pumping slowly increase the vacuum to 5 hg and leave it there for three minutes and then reduce to 2 hg for thirty seconds before returning to 5 hg for another three minutes and repeat the process for 20 minutes or so.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I should have mentioned that the 45 minute session should be at 4 hg or lower.

When pulse pumping slowly increase the vacuum to 5 hg and leave it there for three minutes and then reduce to 2 hg for thirty seconds before returning to 5 hg for another three minutes and repeat the process for 20 minutes or so.
              Is this one with Smart mode? https://www.kodidistributing.com/pro...inder-tpr-seal

Comment

Working...
              X