Penis exteneder for beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis exteneder for beginner

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum, first of all, sorry for my bad english.

So, I bought penis extender called "proextender system" while ago, to use it because I'm not happy with the size of my penis, I've been using it for awhile, everything was great, untill I started to feel pain in my shaft area, then the area of my shaft got kinda swollen and there were some blood spots, so I got scared and stopped using it and I gave my penis few days rest. I was thinking what did I do wrong, and to be honest, I don't know how to use penis extender, I'm completely clueless. So, my question is, how to use it properly, I watched instruction videos but couldn't find the answer I was looking for. I wanna use the extender once again but this time I want to use it properly.

How many metal bars should I add to it?
    What's traction force and how to adjust a proper traction force, so that I wouldn't have the same problem as before?
    There are three kind of marks on the metal bars, which are traction force, 900g, 1000g and 1500g, I've read that for the first 4-8 weeks I should use 900g, if I screw first mark (900g) to the point where it is not visible (inside the metal bar), does it mean i adjusted the traction force to 900g?
    How many hours should I wear my penis extender? 4-5 hours or 8 hours? I wore it 8 hours daily
    Is it neccessary to wear penis extender with this foam thing around my shaft area? I'm confused and I honestly don't know if I should use it because my penis may come off/slip off the silicone tube.

Once again, sorry for my bad english and my silly questions. Have a nice day!

Go to the devices forums and read the sticky threads for extending. See what you understand and what you do not and then ask.

It wil help you greatly to have basic knowledge Sotheby's answers you are given will make sense to you.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ice-forum.html
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
      X