No announcement yet.

Leluv Extender Unboxing/First Impression/Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for reply. So larger one is actually uncomfortable on the balls (I taught the large tone will have more space and should be more comfortable)? I have some pictures in my album but I consider my flaccid penis as small or normal and not large and I think I should purchase the normal deluxe one.
    Started 7/15/2017
    Starting Stats:
    BPEL 14 cm
    TEG 10.4
    MEG 11.4
    BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
    BPEL 17 CM
    TEG 11.7
    MEG 12.7 CM
    BEG 13.7

Comment

The larger base is super because it gives more room for a silicon sleeve to prevent skin irritation.
      Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1988 View Post
        The larger base is super because it gives more room for a silicon sleeve to prevent skin irritation.
        My silicone sleeve is always above the base, though the larger base would allow you to wrap/pad the base for comfort if you have extra room.
        Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
        King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by 8ToGo View Post
          Those kind of extenders block too much circulation, i used them so much for months i had to stop. I'm using the new generation of extenders, i can wear them for hours.
          Link?

Comment

I am interested In getting the leluv slider and asked pegym and most said large on is better. I asked the leluv support and they had the following comment “ The 2 sizes have a different diameter for the base ring. This is important as your flaccid penis should be smaller than this diameter in order to use the device. If it can fit in the base ring for the regular go with the regular size. The larger size can be awkward to use as the penis may slip out easily if the user's penis is not large enough for the LARGE diameter base ring. Base ring diameter for the regular is 1.5" and the LARGE is 1.8". Please see dimension pictures on the listing. Also the cradle for the large version has a hybrid strap restraints feature where the regular size does not.”

Any reason why the support person might be sayin this (my flaccid is normal and bpfsl is 7.1, bpel is 6.6 and my balls are small with Turkey neck from PE and sometimes they retract and come up.
            Started 7/15/2017
            Starting Stats:
            BPEL 14 cm
            TEG 10.4
            MEG 11.4
            BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
            BPEL 17 CM
            TEG 11.7
            MEG 12.7 CM
            BEG 13.7

Comment

If your erect base girth is less than 15cm(6inches) then you should buy the normal base Leluv and not the Large base one.

Comment

Thanks, my base girth is much larger than the rest of penis but still maximum is 5.7 inch. I will get the normal one.
                Started 7/15/2017
                Starting Stats:
                BPEL 14 cm
                TEG 10.4
                MEG 11.4
                BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                BPEL 17 CM
                TEG 11.7
                MEG 12.7 CM
                BEG 13.7

Comment

This was just my second day with leluv slider. I put the silicon on just behind the glans and when start to increase length even though I feel comfortable, the silicon moved up to cover half of the glans. Does this mean I am putting too much tension (glans get little cold as well)? I am able to press on middle of shaft and it bends a little without discomfort. Am I using too much tension?
                  Started 7/15/2017
                  Starting Stats:
                  BPEL 14 cm
                  TEG 10.4
                  MEG 11.4
                  BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                  BPEL 17 CM
                  TEG 11.7
                  MEG 12.7 CM
                  BEG 13.7

Comment

Originally posted by peforever View Post
                    This was just my second day with leluv slider. I put the silicon on just behind the glans and when start to increase length even though I feel comfortable, the silicon moved up to cover half of the glans. Does this mean I am putting too much tension (glans get little cold as well)? I am able to press on middle of shaft and it bends a little without discomfort. Am I using too much tension?
                    How did the normal leluv work for you? Did you have to get the larger one?

Comment

Originally posted by coco7686 View Post
                      I hav even using it for about 1:30 hr for 3 to 4 times a week. If I had the option, I would buy the larger one, since the base area is kind of tight specially when I pump or clamp before it. INO, No disadvantage in having larger base, unless your base girth even erect never reaches 5 inches.
                      Started 7/15/2017
                      Starting Stats:
                      BPEL 14 cm
                      TEG 10.4
                      MEG 11.4
                      BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                      BPEL 17 CM
                      TEG 11.7
                      MEG 12.7 CM
                      BEG 13.7

Comment

Originally posted by coco7686 View Post
                        The larger one only costs 6$ more and it's worth it. If you are over 5 inches erect/pumped in girth you benefit heavily from the wider base. You also have extra space to fit in a silicon sleeve to protect the skin from burning.
                        Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

Working...
                        X