Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Device For Fastest Gains

Hi guys,

I want to know which type of device (Extenders, ADS, Hangers, Pumps etc.) are the best and most effective for someone looking to make gains as fast as possible. It can be a combination of any two of these devices as well.

Thanks!

How fast are you thinking about?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Speed and injury/temporary gains, go hand in hand. You have been advised.

Take your time, get it right, enjoy it, learn, grow wiser when it comes to penis enlargement.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        How fast are you thinking about?
        I don't have any particular timeframe in mind. Just wanted to know which device is the most effective for length gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          Speed and injury/temporary gains, go hand in hand. You have been advised.

Take your time, get it right, enjoy it, learn, grow wiser when it comes to penis enlargement.
          Can you tell me which device is the most effective for length gains in general?

Comment

Originally posted by thisistheway View Post
            for someone looking to make gains as fast as possible.

Thanks!
            PE and FAST don t work well together.

Comment

Some prefer to start with hand/manual variations.
              Then graduate to extenders.
              Next increase would be hanging.

At each variation, use the time to be researching, studying, perusing the forums, refining, adjusting.
              Point to make: one never knows what will work best, or at all. The variations between one individual, and another, can be bewildering at best.

You just don't ever know, dammit.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by thisistheway View Post
                Hi guys,

I want to know which type of device (Extenders, ADS, Hangers, Pumps etc.) are the best and most effective for someone looking to make gains as fast as possible. It can be a combination of any two of these devices as well.

Thanks!
                "fast gains" is an oxymoron.
                It took me four years of dedicated, consistent training to achieve my 2 3/8" length gain, along with the 1 1/4" girth gain.
                That training comprised of aggressive hand stretching, weight hanging with the LG Hanger and pumping.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Have to agree with everyone's response here. You're looking for 6 pack and in 30 days. It just doesn't happen. Best advice is to pick a routine and stick with it for 3 months. If you jump from 1 to the next from week to week you'll get disheartened and quit
                  12 November 2020 BPEL 16.8cm MEG 13.8cm
                  11 January 2021 BPEL 17.4cm MEG 14.0cm
                  07 February 2021 BPEL 17.8cm MEG 14.0cm BEG 13.5cm
                  27 May 2021 BPEL 18.4cm NBPEL 15.4cm MEG 14.5cm BEG 14.0cm NBPFL 11.3cm MFG 11.8cm

Long Term Goal - 21cm NBP X 16cm

Comment

I would suggest trying to settle down and think about PE as a long term growth plan. Initial gains will likely come fairly quickly (within a few months), but they won't be earth shattering gains. PE takes a long time to really grow big. I'm almost 2 years in, and have been VERY consistent and you can see what my gains look like via signature below.

I would recommend an extender, buy it cheap on ebay and a pump like bathmate or something. Do some squeezes or uli's and when you get down the road a bit give clamping a try.
                    Start: 5/28/2019 BPEL - 6.25, EG - 4.75
                    Current:10/1/2021 BPEL - 7.5, EG - 5.625

Comment

Working...
                    X