Calling all hangers....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all hangers....!

Its been a long time since i posted and even then posted very little.

I started PE around 2013 i believe. Did the jp90 and instantly went from 5.5 nbpel to 5.75 thinking that was going to be an easy gainer but in reality probably EQ. After 3 months i didnt see anything. So being naive and broke i made a sock hanger. And according to my old posts i did for 4 weeks and gave up with no measurble gains in length but gains in girth especially base girth. I didn't measure girth to much but i know i was around 4.75in MSEG and maybe a little more on my base. And years later i measured at 6in nbpel, 5in MSEG and a whopping 6-6.2in BEG(thats a real cone right there)but after recently looking at an edging post i truly dont know or remember if those gains were from hanging or edging or possibly both but that was the end of my pe journey for awhile.

Now im back into it trying to get a little bit bigger for my wife. Ive been sporadically/consistently stretching since October and started hanging 3 weeks ago figuring that i was conditioned enough again. I am only able to hang during my commute to work and back and i use a captains wench and theraband holding the weights(for bumps in the road) i do 40 minutes there and 40 minutes back plus a 20minute BTC before i go home. My first week i was at 5lb although it was light i stayed for a week. Next week i moved to 7.5lbs and felt good at that weight with really good PI. Never really had a good flaccid hang but now it was everyday. 3rd week i accidentally moved to 12.5lb thinking it was 10lb...cant do math i suppose. But im still having good PI. Im still considering dropping down to 10lb but not sure.

Anyways i want to know what worked for you?..
    What was your routine?
    Did you hang with other PE exercises?
    Did you edge after hanging?
    What weight did you start getting gains?
    How early or late did it take to see gains?how much have you gained in how long?
    Recommendations for me?
    Rest or no rest days?
    Did you manual stretch too?
    Will an overactive PF hinder gains?

Tell me what worked for you.

Did you see flaccid gains first then erect gains afterwards?

Comment

No active hangers on here?

Comment

Originally posted by bonds View Post
        No active hangers on here?
        i need to stop hanging im getting to much gainz

Comment

I just saw your post, how much weight were you hanging? Would you attribute most of your length gains to hanging?

Comment

Bonds,
            For starters, I would STRONGLY suggest against hanging while driving, if you get in an accident you could literally rip your dick off! Seriously you could ruin your unit in one fender bender. Surely you can find an alternative!? I get up at 4am daily to do my routine before anyone else is awake (just an idea)
            That being said, I gained best while hanging light weight for long durations (2+ hours long). Also the addition of an extender after helps. As soon as I started adding weight the gains halted. Do some searching on here and there are tons of old threads on hanging and what worked for others. For some it’s angle change for others it’s weight.
            Also you might ask a moderator to move your post to the “devices” forum, could get more response there.

-BS
            Starting 1/20/17
            BPEL 7.5
            MEG 4.6

Current
            BPEL 8.125
            MEG 4.8

Short term goal
            BPEL 8.5
            MEG 5

Long term goal
            BPEL 9
            5.5+

Comment

You are absolutely right. I know it. Im hoping the theraband would absorb that kind of collision being stretchy. Might have to start waking up earlier...

What was your ideal weight? Ive done alot of research but they all varied pretty dramatically such as rest 2 days or no rest at all

Comment

Originally posted by bonds View Post
                Its been a long time since i posted and even then posted very little.

I started PE around 2013 i believe. Did the jp90 and instantly went from 5.5 nbpel to 5.75 thinking that was going to be an easy gainer but in reality probably EQ. After 3 months i didnt see anything. So being naive and broke i made a sock hanger. And according to my old posts i did for 4 weeks and gave up with no measurble gains in length but gains in girth especially base girth. I didn't measure girth to much but i know i was around 4.75in MSEG and maybe a little more on my base. And years later i measured at 6in nbpel, 5in MSEG and a whopping 6-6.2in BEG(thats a real cone right there)but after recently looking at an edging post i truly dont know or remember if those gains were from hanging or edging or possibly both but that was the end of my pe journey for awhile.

Now im back into it trying to get a little bit bigger for my wife. Ive been sporadically/consistently stretching since October and started hanging 3 weeks ago figuring that i was conditioned enough again. I am only able to hang during my commute to work and back and i use a captains wench and theraband holding the weights(for bumps in the road) i do 40 minutes there and 40 minutes back plus a 20minute BTC before i go home. My first week i was at 5lb although it was light i stayed for a week. Next week i moved to 7.5lbs and felt good at that weight with really good PI. Never really had a good flaccid hang but now it was everyday. 3rd week i accidentally moved to 12.5lb thinking it was 10lb...cant do math i suppose. But im still having good PI. Im still considering dropping down to 10lb but not sure.

Anyways i want to know what worked for you?..
                What was your routine?
                Did you hang with other PE exercises?
                Did you edge after hanging?
                What weight did you start getting gains?
                How early or late did it take to see gains?how much have you gained in how long?
                Recommendations for me?
                Rest or no rest days?
                Did you manual stretch too?
                Will an overactive PF hinder gains?

Tell me what worked for you.
                Hey bonds, I'm no expert on hanging but I'll try answer your questions as best I can from my own perspective. II have a log over on progress forum if you want to read exactly what I've done the last 6 months but ill answer your questions here

My basic idea for my routine is sets of 30 mins and base dropping weight off fatigue I feel.
                I did do hanging in the morning then some stretching and helping in the evening but in the end decided to just stick with hanging in case I was over working my penis, also extra time consuming.
                I have never edged
                I think around 2 to 2.5kg with my sock hanger
                pretty early, noticed the first few millimeters after a month or 2
                I've gained 1.6cm in 6 months but probably a month worth of breaks was taken during the time period due to injuries and the like
                I don't take rest days as I read from bib to stay away from them. I actually hang 2 hours everyday if I have the time.
                I did manual stretch for a while with my evening work but like I said I stopped over fear of over training
                I can't tell you if that will binder gains I'm afraid I'm still beginner to novice level of a PEer haha

What worked for me and everyone I've read about is listening to your body, staying consistent with my work and keeping the detailed log. Finding that fatigue early and riding it out as best I can.

Hope this helps, let me know if I can answer any other questions
                12 November 2020 BPEL 16.8cm MEG 13.8cm
                11 January 2021 BPEL 17.4cm MEG 14.0cm
                07 February 2021 BPEL 17.8cm MEG 14.0cm BEG 13.5cm
                27 May 2021 BPEL 18.4cm NBPEL 15.4cm MEG 14.5cm BEG 14.0cm NBPFL 11.3cm MFG 11.8cm

Long Term Goal - 21cm NBP X 16cm

Comment

I made my best gains hanging BTC from 4 lbs to 6.5 lbs over a couple months and upping the time and frequency. I was doing 2 sets 4 days a week totaling between 3-4 hours a day.
                  Starting 1/20/17
                  BPEL 7.5
                  MEG 4.6

Current
                  BPEL 8.125
                  MEG 4.8

Short term goal
                  BPEL 8.5
                  MEG 5

Long term goal
                  BPEL 9
                  5.5+

Comment

Originally posted by DildoShwaggins View Post
                    Hey bonds, I'm no expert on hanging but I'll try answer your questions as best I can from my own perspective. II have a log over on progress forum if you want to read exactly what I've done the last 6 months but ill answer your questions here

My basic idea for my routine is sets of 30 mins and base dropping weight off fatigue I feel.
                    I did do hanging in the morning then some stretching and helping in the evening but in the end decided to just stick with hanging in case I was over working my penis, also extra time consuming.
                    I have never edged
                    I think around 2 to 2.5kg with my sock hanger
                    pretty early, noticed the first few millimeters after a month or 2
                    I've gained 1.6cm in 6 months but probably a month worth of breaks was taken during the time period due to injuries and the like
                    I don't take rest days as I read from bib to stay away from them. I actually hang 2 hours everyday if I have the time.
                    I did manual stretch for a while with my evening work but like I said I stopped over fear of over training
                    I can't tell you if that will binder gains I'm afraid I'm still beginner to novice level of a PEer haha

What worked for me and everyone I've read about is listening to your body, staying consistent with my work and keeping the detailed log. Finding that fatigue early and riding it out as best I can.

Hope this helps, let me know if I can answer any other questions
                    Thank you brother for this information. Ill take a look at your log. Are you still hanging?

Comment

Originally posted by BoneStock View Post
                      I made my best gains hanging BTC from 4 lbs to 6.5 lbs over a couple months and upping the time and frequency. I was doing 2 sets 4 days a week totaling between 3-4 hours a day.
                      Thank you. What kind of gains did you make?

Comment

Just under 1/4” on that routine, lasting 8 weeks. By far the fastest I gained throughout my PE career. I have tried repeating to keep gaining but I appear to have halted. Been looking for the next magic thing. Overall I gained 3/4” changing up hanging routines over a 3 year period. My only break over a week was an intentional 3 month decon to try and restart things. If you want to read my log, search my username, it’s “My Man Meat Makeover” I haven’t updated in a long time but I’m still working it.
                        Good luck 👍🏼
                        BS
                        Starting 1/20/17
                        BPEL 7.5
                        MEG 4.6

Current
                        BPEL 8.125
                        MEG 4.8

Short term goal
                        BPEL 8.5
                        MEG 5

Long term goal
                        BPEL 9
                        5.5+

Comment

Originally posted by BoneStock View Post
                          Just under 1/4” on that routine, lasting 8 weeks. By far the fastest I gained throughout my PE career. I have tried repeating to keep gaining but I appear to have halted. Been looking for the next magic thing. Overall I gained 3/4” changing up hanging routines over a 3 year period. My only break over a week was an intentional 3 month decon to try and restart things. If you want to read my log, search my username, it’s “My Man Meat Makeover” I haven’t updated in a long time but I’m still working it.
                          Good luck 👍🏼
                          BS
                          Have you tried bundled hanging? I feel that might help you. Also occasionally incorporating edging with RK to put more pressure in the tire for expansion.

Im on week 5 and seem to have gained 1/4 in bpsl and bpel but can be measuring inconsistency as theres alot of variables even with bp measuring or atleast with a tape ruler and upward curve. We'll see if i gain more then ill know its not an inconsistent measure.

Comment

Yeah still hanging daily. Had a bad patch for a week a while back. Took some days off to heal, think the rest did make my penis stronger but definitely healed me up and has allowed me to get back into a healthy routine. Like I said before, no matter what routine you choose, listen to your body and stay consistent. The gains should come!

Noticed you talking about bundled hanging. Care to give a description? If its what I think it is, seems dangerous
                            DildoShwaggins
                            Last edited by DildoShwaggins; 05-08-2021, 11:46 AM.
                            12 November 2020 BPEL 16.8cm MEG 13.8cm
                            11 January 2021 BPEL 17.4cm MEG 14.0cm
                            07 February 2021 BPEL 17.8cm MEG 14.0cm BEG 13.5cm
                            27 May 2021 BPEL 18.4cm NBPEL 15.4cm MEG 14.5cm BEG 14.0cm NBPFL 11.3cm MFG 11.8cm

Long Term Goal - 21cm NBP X 16cm

Comment

Originally posted by DildoShwaggins View Post
                              Yeah still hanging daily. Had a bad patch for a week a while back. Took some days off to heal, think the rest did make my penis stronger but definitely healed me up and has allowed me to get back into a healthy routine. Like I said before, no matter what routine you choose, listen to your body and stay consistent. The gains should come!

Noticed you talking about bundled hanging. Care to give a description? If its what I think it is, seems dangerous
                              I too have a rough patch on the top side. Ive been using black seed oil, vit E and coconut oil to help it. Might have to take a break as well.

The way i bundle. I do it SO in a seat while using a captn wench hanger with a cable clamp. Once situated ill rotate 180° with the hook part of the clamp facing down. Its pretty intense and have been experimenting 5-10mins left and right turn. Ill do it twice a week. I dont want to do it to much because its suppose to increase girth and mainly focusing on length for the moment

Comment

Working...
                              X