Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How on earth can anyone have time to wear the extender for more than 4 hours???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a stealth VAC ADS; a guy I know bid at the last minute & got one for $8.00
    ESL40 items - Get great deals on Health Beauty, Everything Else items on eBay.com!

Supposedly several people say its good. I might try one myself at some point....
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I think in the early days it was hard for me to walk around without a bulge. Now that I am extending at EL the unit hangs really close to my body making things easier. I seem to manage 7.5hrs a day and sometimes try to get one more hour before bed time. I am almost 200hrs in and am definitely getting results. Wife was blowing me last night, stopped.. looked up at me and said "you're getting bigger". Talk about a boost in motivation! It is a lot of work and I hate that I will likely need 1500-2000hrs to hit 8x6 but it'll be so worth it.
      starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
      March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
      March: BPFL 7.7
      Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

i just wear it to sleep. not a very heavy sleeper, will wake upon notice.

Comment

Shordymac - geezer I am not here to lecture anyone but please please please be careful when sleeping with these things mate! In-fact I really advise you to stop, I am wearing the Andropenis for 6 weeks now and it shocks me that anyone would sleep whilst wearing one. At the very least set an alarm at 2hr intervals - at the least!!!!!!

We all want a bigger knob but it goes without saying that a small workable willy is infinitely preferable to a huge unuseable one. Mate, be careful! I don't want to hear about you doing some serious damage to yourself - I can only imagine how horrible that would be!!

Goodluck mate!

Comment

Originally posted by giveitago View Post
            I seem to manage 7.5hrs a day and sometimes try to get one more hour before bed time
            Now that's dedication!
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
            X