help with my routine and extender usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with my routine and extender usage

First of all, hello everyone and i am very sorry for my bad spelling. I am new to this forum but not to PE. I have andro penis and i used it for 3-4 months (9-10h/day) and had some problems with ulcers and stuff so i started PE (i did some PE before AP). I am doing this routine for 2 months (https://www.pegym.com/articles/your-first-penis-enlargement-workout-routine) and i had very good results in my erections, they where rock hard, but not any visible gains in length, so i started to wear AP for 4h/day and doing my routine as well. That wasn't so good because my dick felt like dead, I guess it was to much for me... So i need help, what my routine should look like now? i can do PE and AP but i don't like AP any more, so i would like to minimize it. I have read a lot here but it is to much for me to make me my program on my own... i have read about "power hour" with extenders and so on. So please help me with my new routine.
    p.s. in beginners routine i did dry jelqs at almost full erect

TY

Check out this routine: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
    I'd suggest starting that one and judge your PIs very carefully before adding in a power hour of the extender. So basically what I'm saying is get assimilated to the routine above (it is more intense then the other one, don't be fooled by the Beginner title) and then after 1 or two weeks add in a power hour of extending. While I understand how you probably don't like your extender, it can actually be turned into a powerful tool! Hee hee.

And your spelling was just fine brother!
    millia
    Senior Member;PEGym Editor
    Last edited by millia; 08-02-2010, 01:04 AM.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

TY milila! And for how long can i stick to this routine? just to know, i like to plan my whole program. i would like to gain 3-4 cm (1.5 inch). i understand every person is different and i just wanna know when is right time to improve my program. in power hour, on witch setting should i put my AP? i can adjust length of (you see my spelling, now i know the word and can't spell it...) little metal thingies on the side, so i stand at 16-16.5 cm (6.5inch) not bone pressed, so how long should "the metal thingies on the side" be?
      TY very much for your help new gained brother

Comment

I'd say stick with JP's for the 3 months it's set for.
        How much tension on the rods (the word you were looking for ) were you using?
        I'm moving this to the Devices forum and adjusting the name slightly so it will get the attention of extender users.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

yes rods, ha ha I don't know about tension... i was at best on 17.5 or 18 cm..

Comment

you should rename title in "free cookies", maybe people would check it out more

Comment

Working...
            X