Shocking routines- for the advanced trainee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Slow Crank-

This exercise is simple, yet effective. It stretches ALL of the ligaments attaching the penis to the pubis.

Instructions:

Step 1: While standing, grasp your penis firmly by the shaft.

Step 2: Proceed to "crank", that is to stretch your penis in a clockwise or counterclockwise direction.

Each repetition should take a MINIMUM of 6 seconds to complete. When your hand gets tired, switch hands. This exercise is best done broken up into blocks of 10-20 reps.

Goal: Shoot for a total of 100 to 200 reps.

You'll find videos for the Slow Crank and other PE/stamina exercises linked here.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

shock routine

Many thanks Big Al,

looking forward to trying it all out-and seeing what results.

best wishes
      ncurt

Comment

I took off last week to study for my LSAT and was considering taking this week off too but instead I think I'll just try this routine out, tommorrow or tonight perhaps, and see what happens. I'm gonna be ruthless.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
          I took off last week to study for my LSAT and was considering taking this week off too but instead I think I'll just try this routine out, tommorrow or tonight perhaps, and see what happens. I'm gonna be ruthless.
          I hope you're kidding with that statement. If you haven't done anything like this before or if you don't have plenty of experience with PE, I would suggest against trying this routine.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Dynamite thread. Saw Pirate mention it and checked it out.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I'm seeing no gains 38 days into the beginner routine, but that's too early to panic, obviously. I'll see what I'll do after I'm done with that routine.
                I like making my wee wee larger

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  Here's how you do "The Squeeze": Your penis should be about 50-75% erect. With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis- SQUEEZE!

Your penis should look VERY swollen and veiny. Hold this position for five seconds. Release, and start over. Start with 5 and work up to 50+ total reps, resting a bit every 10 reps or so (this is a hard exercise!)
                  Yes, these are very hard - gives your forearms a good workout. This was another reason why I decided to add clamping to my workouts - arms were getting fatigued ...
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Wang McDiddledong View Post
                    I'm seeing no gains 38 days into the beginner routine, but that's too early to panic, obviously. I'll see what I'll do after I'm done with that routine.
                    Thirty eight days of experience still puts you in the novice category. I'd recommend revamping your routine [by posting your journal you'll get feedback] instead of trying this one.

Comment

This is new territory for me in terms of PE, but I come from an athletics background, so this makes complete sense to me.
                      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by scientificapproach View Post
                        Hi JP.

I have a a question regarding your Tunica Tugs.

When you say make a ^ pointing down, is the following correct:

Take your index and middle finger (ie the two fingers you use to make a victory V sign or give people the "two fingers" depending on which way round your hand is) and make then into a V (ie exactly as you would when making those finger gestures I just mentioned), then place this V over the base of the flaccid penis so the shaft sits snugly inbetween your two fingers (and now the V is an upside down V ie "^"). Now...does it matter which way round your hand goes when in this position ie with your palm facing your belly and pelvis, or the other way round? I pressume its better to have your palm facing your belly and pelvis and this way you can pull your hand harder into your body?!

Just out of curiosity, what is it about pushing the two fingers into the body towards the pubic bone that takes the ligs out of the stretch and focuses it on the tunica?

Also, should you always do this stretch straight out or at an angle (ie up or down left or right or rotating)?

And lastly, is it best to be sitting or standing when doing these?

many thanks JP
                        I think the pushing the two fingers is pretty obvious if u picture it. You push to grab ur shaft as far back as possible, then u squeeze, so when you stretch from under the glands the stretch will be from the under glands grip to the squeezed base of the shaft, thus leaving the ligs off the stretch.

Comment

Holy CRAP I never noticed this thread!
                          Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

This is a great shock routine but I would caution all who decide to try this to be cautious and monitor your wang. If you turtle take that as a sign that you have done enough for the day. If you are sowing ggod signs go for it but be smart. this is not for the guy who has 2 months and hasnt grown an inch yet.
                            The slow cranks are awsome and you can feel an amazing load on the ligs. I have been doing the slow cranks for quite some time and they are actually my favorite stretch.
                            Big all, how do you feel about the same theory being applied to a hanging routine. If done cautiaously and with a bit less weight do you feel one could do double the sets as long as the Penis feels happy with it?
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

What should you do on the days after a shock routine? Edge, heat, or nothing at all?
                              My Scientific Theory on PE
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                              6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                              2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                              8/10 7.1-6.9
                              7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                              7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                              10/16 7.8-7.3
                              4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                              3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

I just did a shock routine last night hoping to get some more feedback. Continuing to rest my pecker.
                                My Scientific Theory on PE
                                https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                                6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                                2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                                8/10 7.1-6.9
                                7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                                7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                                10/16 7.8-7.3
                                4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                                3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Working...
                                X