Heavy Duty Static Stretcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Duty Static Stretcher

Anyone here on the forum have any personal experience with the heavy duty Static Stretcher? Note there are three different devices known as Static Stretcher, and I am inquiring about the heavy duty version, although if anyone has used the light duty or medium duty devices, feel free to report your experiences.

If you don't know what I am talking about, and want to know, go here: http://www.staticstretcher.com/products.html
    and scroll down the page.

I know nothing on the subject but am curious.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
      I know nothing on the subject but am curious.
      I second that. After reading thru the site, I'm very curious as well.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I bought the heavy duty static stretcher (HDSS) about 3 weeks ago and I love it! Probably the best set-up for medium hanging (5-15 lb).

For the context, I've been using an X4 extender for a year now and after achieving early gains (about 0.75 in), I've pretty much reached a plateau for the past 4-5 months. With the X4, it's difficult to go past 2.5 lb tension as the unit starts to slip.

In the past 3 months, I've tried weight hanging with the Captain's wench. At 10 lbs, it works very well, except for the discomfort level associated with weight hanging. I found that too much time was wasted on preparation and frequent break times in-between sets.

I bought the HDSS 3 weeks ago, and after a week of fumbling around, I got it working quite well. Got a lot of help and some neat tricks from their website administrator. Advantages over the X4 and weight hanging:

- extremely comfortable, to the point I have to be careful not to overdo.
        - can be used with springs and I can go for one hour continuously.
        - can be used without springs, and boy! can you feel the stretching as the force is exerted directly without the springs acting as buffer. The drawback is I can't measure the force so I go by feel.
        - watch out for skin pinching (use vaseline) and fluid build-up or blisters (use medical tape).

All in all, a very good piece of equipment! I'm really surprised it's not more popular, probably due to their lack of advertising.

Comment

I just got one as well and am still experimenting with it, although I did use it for 2 hours continuously yesterday with the lightest set of springs. I have been hanging with a BIB hanger at up to around 18 lbs, but I have experienced the same frustrations you have, and I haven't seen any dramatic results, although I do seem to gain a little length every few months.

I have never used any type of traditional extender like the X4 (or JES, Size Genetics, FastSize, Andropenis, Penismaster, or Pro Extender). I am glad to hear that the website administrator has been helpful.

As you know, the HDSS is sort of intended to be something intermediate between hanging and use of a traditional extender. From what I have read, most guys use it for one hour to a few hours per day, rather than 6-8 hrs/day (or more) as some extender users do. It is more bulky than a traditional extender, however, and I think it would be difficult to use it under clothing and pursue much real physical activity with it on. It is quite possible, however, to move around while using it, and is more comfortable than hanging IMO.

I intend to try to use this as an adjunct to hanging, i.e, hang a couple of sets, then apply the HDSS for an hour or two. If I have any dramatic experiences (positive or negative) or any gains, I will report them.

Hpcamper, it you like the way the HDSS works and like your X4, you might consider this if you are not already aware of it: Autoextender Penis Enlargement Device

Comment

Redbear52, I see you've done your research well on the vacuum topic. Indeed, I did consider the Autoextender, but for my purpose, the HDSS was more flexible. And you're right, forget about trying to go stealth, these things are too bulky to conceal under normal clothing.

It's way too early for me also to talk about results. At this point in time, I'm testing the static stretching theory, ie without springs. I suspect that the use of springs develops a stronger penis, not necessarily a more lengthy one.

Will report if any results.

Comment

was debating the HD but ended up settling on the medium, haven't done much real hanging so I didn't want to jump in the deep end. Just waiting for it to arrive so I'll report my results when Ive had a decent attempt
              Restart: May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8/EG: 5.2
              ST Goal: BPEL: 7.5/EG: 5.5
              Progress: Nov 2010 - (BPEL: 7.0/EG: 5.2)
              My Progress

Comment

I have not used the medium but I have read through some long threads describing its use. It sounds as if it takes a week or two to figure out how to use the wraps. Once that happens it sounds as if it is comfortable to wear for long periods, and easier to conceal than the usual extender.

I have been using the heavy duty Static Stretcher for about two weeks. It is sort of like an extender on steroids. Instead of using a noose or "comfort strap" that secures the penis behind the glans, it uses a "vacuum dome" and silicon sleeve to secure the glans itself, like the so-called Vac-Extender. The base is larger than that of the usual extender and is designed to seat behind the scrotum, instead of in front of it. The device is capable of exerting a lot of distracting force, that's for sure.

I'll be interested to hear your results with the medium duty device.

Comment

ANyone have any more input on the heavy duty model ? Love to hear input..

Comment

Originally posted by hpcamper View Post
                    I bought the heavy duty static stretcher (HDSS) about 3 weeks ago and I love it! Probably the best set-up for medium hanging (5-15 lb).

For the context, I've been using an X4 extender for a year now and after achieving early gains (about 0.75 in), I've pretty much reached a plateau for the past 4-5 months. With the X4, it's difficult to go past 2.5 lb tension as the unit starts to slip.

In the past 3 months, I've tried weight hanging with the Captain's wench. At 10 lbs, it works very well, except for the discomfort level associated with weight hanging. I found that too much time was wasted on preparation and frequent break times in-between sets.

I bought the HDSS 3 weeks ago, and after a week of fumbling around, I got it working quite well. Got a lot of help and some neat tricks from their website administrator. Advantages over the X4 and weight hanging:

- extremely comfortable, to the point I have to be careful not to overdo.
                    - can be used with springs and I can go for one hour continuously.
                    - can be used without springs, and boy! can you feel the stretching as the force is exerted directly without the springs acting as buffer. The drawback is I can't measure the force so I go by feel.
                    - watch out for skin pinching (use vaseline) and fluid build-up or blisters (use medical tape).

All in all, a very good piece of equipment! I'm really surprised it's not more popular, probably due to their lack of advertising.
                    why get a diff extender if the x4 was working for you,i see that you said you plateau, but you were gaining why not save the extra cash and and just see how much more you can get. 0.75 that real close to a inch you didnt like x4 or something gains like that i would die for, is there a light rotuine you do or did you just extend.

Comment

Working...
                    X