No announcement yet.

Spring loaded V.S. Screw out Extenders which is better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carr McMaster sells medical grade 0.25" silicone tubing for peanuts. I bought about 20 feet for ten bucks. I also filled mine with clear GE silicone so it acts like cord rather than tubing. Highly recommended, spreads out the pressure better.
    Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
    BPEL: 7.0"
    May 2014:
    BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
    Goals:
    2014: BPEL 8.0"
    2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

Does the silicone remain liquid, or does it solidify into a soft tubular mass?

Comment

It cures in about 24 hours into rubber almost indistinguishable from the outer layer. It then acts as cord rather than tubing.

Start, Oct. '10:
        May 2014:
        Goals:

Comment

rinoguy,
          Did you gain .5in in 3 months?!! If so was that by using the xtender only? Those are impressive gains! Did the xtender increase your girth at all?

Comment

Measuring a penis is tricky because they are so rubbery in nature, there is a fat pad to measure through and so on, but no doubt my old totem pole of tolerance grew more than 1/4", and I can get it to measure a half inch growth if I try. I did PE ten years ago and I know that I never saw more than 7 inches BPEL on a good day no matter what I did, so it is real growth. 300 hours of extender use plus some vacuum pump use went into it. It's slow going but it does grow your penis. oh, I do not measure for girth because I have proportionate girth already, something like 5.5 mid shaft. If I were into girth I would do something besides extending it is not the best method for that. My gut reaction s to say that my girth has increased a bit because my totem pole of mercy has a more puffy, large look to it from all the PE, but whether that is real gain or not is unsure.
            rhinoguy
            Last edited by rhinoguy; 01-12-2011, 09:06 AM.

Start, Oct. '10:
            May 2014:
            Goals:

Comment

Sex shops don't sell extenders, except maybe online. I have an online store, but I don't sell them (cost effectiveness). As far as spring vs screw...with spring loaded extenders, it will loosen traction after awhile which I think is a good safety mechanism. With screw only extenders, as stated you will have to take extra precautions and pay more attention.

Comment

i have both an x4 deluxe and a nonspringloaded extender the leluv i bought off ebay...i use the leluv almost exclusively..the big advantage is twofold i can strap in much easier and i can screw out well past bpel and not have the extender come apart..i use a velcro mod on the le luv..with this set up you can scew a 2incher to 9inches if you like...i am going to velcro mod my x4 and see what happens..what i have been doing lately is i alternate the leluv with the size matters extender an ebay cheapee it works well with noose..i usually tape the silicone tube to the fastener on the sze mattrs extender, a must for past erect length extending (high tension)...i like this extender because i can strap in very fast and scew out past bpel in a quick minute.with the size matters a spring loaded btw you must order the longer screws amust imo...right now im thinking about getting another nonspring loaded extender the megasizer slider, it doesnt appear to have comfort strap headpiece humm wiill have to drill it out

Comment

Working...
                X