No announcement yet.

Fleshlight users....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AT first, yes. But, now I don't have an PONR until half an hour or more. Roughly 10 minutes maybe for 600, depends on pace.
    28 year old Romanian in St. Louis. 8=========D

Current:
    • BPEL: 8.25"
    • MG: 5.75"

Goal:
    • BPEL: 9"
    • MG: 6.5"

My pictures:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...bums-back.html

Comment

what is STU?

Comment

Originally posted by No Hands View Post
        what is STU?
        STU = Stamina training unit
        Basically designed to give you an intensely pleasurable simulation of sex.
        Just google it and you'll find it. Make sure it's the stu as there are various models which don't have the same stimulation.
        PE'ing on and off for a few years.
        Current: 8 (bpel - top) (Around 8.5 side bpel) x 5 (meg)

Goal: More girth!
        8 x 5.5

Comment

I have a fleshlight and absolutely love it. It wasnt good for me at first because i had death grip syndrome but the fleshlight has cured it. I actually have the twista which is really amazing. The orgasm in it is so intense. I wet through a point where i would wanna cum after a couple of strokes and still do at first. The trick with me is I have to go slow for a little bit till i get used to how good it feels than I have complete control and can cum whenever I want. Most of the time I go for atleast 40 minutes because the fleshlight makes the actually stroking feel so good that I actually dont want to cum if that makes sense.

I also want to possibly get another one in the future. So the stu is an option

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo05 View Post
            I have a fleshlight and absolutely love it. It wasnt good for me at first because i had death grip syndrome but the fleshlight has cured it. I actually have the twista which is really amazing. The orgasm in it is so intense. I wet through a point where i would wanna cum after a couple of strokes and still do at first. The trick with me is I have to go slow for a little bit till i get used to how good it feels than I have complete control and can cum whenever I want. Most of the time I go for atleast 40 minutes because the fleshlight makes the actually stroking feel so good that I actually dont want to cum if that makes sense.

I also want to possibly get another one in the future. So the stu is an option
            Glad to hear it cured your death grip From what I've read the stu is the most intense, and you will probably have even better orgasms in that
            I haven't tried it, but I'm thinking of getting it, I have the original, which I actually also bought to try and train myself with for death grip. Looking for something to make it feel better. Only problem I'm not sure with is can the stu actually cause death grip? Because I have read that guys cum very soon when using it, so could it be to intense, that it would require that level of stimulation every time to get off once your used to it?
            PE'ing on and off for a few years.
            Current: 8 (bpel - top) (Around 8.5 side bpel) x 5 (meg)

Goal: More girth!
            8 x 5.5

Comment

Umm I doubt that. I actually read on their forums that the twista produces more intense orgasms and that the destroya is actually even more intense than the stu if you are looking for intensity.

Comment

It's hard to not cum at the end of an edging session with a fleshlight because it feels so good. Damn it.

Cum in it feels better than cum inside my girlfriend. Damn it!
                AP90 member.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                  Well i guess this is safe sex.
                  hahaha

So this Fleshlight thing is THAT GOOD eh?

Comment

It's great actually. Women > Fleshlight though haha
                    28 year old Romanian in St. Louis. 8=========D

Current:
                    • BPEL: 8.25"
                    • MG: 5.75"

Goal:
                    • BPEL: 9"
                    • MG: 6.5"

My pictures:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...bums-back.html

Comment

Good read. If I got one, my girlfriend would get angry LOL
                      +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
                      +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

I dunno, try getting a clear one -- and let her use it on you. Big fun!

Comment

How would I just get the STU field manual? Could some one help me out? PM me?

Comment

Originally posted by aterhosenl View Post
                            How would I just get the STU field manual? Could some one help me out? PM me?
                            Ditto

Comment

I have been edging with the Sue Johanson's Super Head Honcho: Amazon.com: Sue Johanson Super Head Honcho Personal Healthcare / Health Care: Health & Personal Care

For anyone that has used something similar to that, how does it compare to the STU?
                              Scooter Log:https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...k-box-log.html

Comment

Planning on getting STU in future since wanking doesn't feel the same anymore.

Also if it will improve my stamina then great

How does the mouth and vagina fleshlight differ?
                                Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                                Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                                The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X