No announcement yet.

Extender users, is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I extend for about 3 hours a day and have seen gains!
    Start
    BPEL: 6.7
    MSG: 4.5

Now
    BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
    MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

I've struggled to get used to extending. For me it's not comfortable, but I probably put too much tension on it. I am getting used to it though after having this contraption for 2 months and adding the velcro mod. I prefer hanging, but the extender is more convenient to wear while laying in bed or watching tv so I typically do both throughout the day. I find I need to take it off every 20 - 30 minutes due to my glans getting purple and cold. I think it's a good tool. It just takes time to get used to. I notice that when I wake up in the morning after extending at night my junk looks pretty good. I say get it and try it. I'd say make sure the it has the hybrid cradle so you will have more options for attaching. You can use nuse, strap, velcro or even a vac.
      Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

So when it comes to extenders some or worth and some are not. So the question is which ones are, for true results. And how do you use or wear it to make sure your steaching what ever it is you need to make sure your giving yourself the best chance to gain.

Comment

Just thought I'd stick in my two pence (three cents ).

I've been using an extender (Andropenis) since about January 2013. I've kept a detailed log of everything including, most importantly, time worn and monthly measurements.

To date, I've worn it for 820 hours and have seen 1.2cm growth. Astonishingly, this works out to a mean growth rate of 0.0015cm per hour, i.e. I've achieved 0.0006 inches per hour, which is the rate described earlier in this thread (post 14)!
          Starting
          BPEL: 13.6 cm 5.4"
          EG_w: 12.9 cm 5.1" (widest point)
          EG_n: 12.0 cm 4.7" (narrowest point)

Current
          15.5 cm 6.1"
          13.5 cm 5.3"
          12.5 cm 4.9"

Target
          19.5 cm 7.7"
          15.2 cm 6.0" (6.9" if same % increase as length)
          14.1 cm 5.6"

Comment

Good job. Not bad gains.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by WantABigger1 View Post

I've been using an extender (Andropenis) since about January 2013. I've kept a detailed log of everything including, most importantly, time worn and monthly measurements.

To date, I've worn it for 820 hours and have seen 1.2cm growth. Astonishingly, this works out to a mean growth rate of 0.0015cm per hour, i.e. I've achieved 0.0006 inches per hour, which is the rate described earlier in this thread (post 14)!
              1 inch divided by 1500 hours equals 0.0006!
              Sounds like common achievable gains to me.

Some gain:
              1" for 1,000 and this is .001
              1" for 1,500 and this is .0006
              1" for 2,000 and this is .0005

All of these are common results from what I've read.
              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Iv'e achieved similar growth from extending..1cm but no increase in girth. Congratulations on your gains.

Comment

I have talked to a couple of reputed urologists and they do recommend it themselves to their patients who have small penises and are not handling that well.

Although medicine has failed so far to provide reliable "evidenced based" irrefutable proof of the efficacity of extenders (mainly because of lack of properly designed controlled studies as a result of blatant disinterest from urologist community which sees any penile size preoccupation merely as body dismorphic disorders), the idea of using extenders is growing among urologists. PEG members are way ahead in that respect.

My own experience is: +1cm after 4months at 8 hours+ a day.

I am going back to wearing an extender but trying to wear it at night only. Still in the process of re-learning how to adjust the strap of my andropenis tight enough that my dick doesn't slip through but sufficienly loose for my dick not too become blue after 8 hours of sleep....

Comment

The study I read, the men averaged 1.3" in 1800 extending hours. That averages out to 0.00072" per hour. So that seems to be in line with the rates that someone else on this thread mentioned other studies found. I've also read that the majority of users who gain, gain the majority of their gains in the first half of their hours logged. So the rate might be something closer to 0.0010"/hour for the first 900 hours and 0.0005"/hour for the next 900 hours.

Obviously some people will be hard gainers, and might gain half or a third of that rate. But I'm also of the opinion that if you strap on the device for enough hours, some gains are bound to happen even if you're a hard gainer.
                    Start (10/28/13):
                    BPEL: 6.0.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.7.0.1.2.3.4.5
                    EG mid-shaft: 5.6.7.8.9.6.0

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I didn't gain anything after 3-4 months and 600 hours. I also had EQ loss using it. Not to discourage you but others have gained, I just didn't. I used the extender and did no other form of PE with it. If I were you I would get a chinese copy and wrap your cock in gauze and add a silicone sleeve, also do the velcro mod and get the screw type extender. I used this and it was very comfortable to wear and was sturdy and slip free.
                        START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
                        NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
                        GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Can you show us a picture of your homemade extender? I might want to make one..
                          My JP90 Routine log with Phallosan Forte and Bathpump!
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post785101

Comment

I use 8 - 12 hours a day u will re measure soon and add it to my measurement picture albumn

Comment

For the folks still on here who need help being the penis god you are suppose to be, Then you should check out my post on here, Google penis extender forum and it should be the first one that pops up, It will say "Question-about the penis extender device".

Comment

Working...
                              X