Help me stop twisting!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me stop twisting!!!!

I have a bib starter for a few months now and I can't seem to get my shaft straight or even a little bit off. My wfg is just a little over 5.1 inch and I tryed increasing it to just over 5.5 and stil same problem . I also tried toe in toe out and changed my hanger from /\ to / \ with failed results. im uncut and I push my hanger right down in my hanger. The only thing I haven't done is Increase my fwg to 6 inchs but I think that would be a waste of time due to making the hanger too tight. After my shaft turns if I pull my hanger forward while it's attached the hanger straightens but onces I let go of It it goes back to be twisted. Maybe if I hanger hevier the pressure will straighten my shaft. Any help would be great thank you. I use cloth and theraband as a wrap just invase anyone is wondering.

Man sorry but I couldn't understand the question and the explanation of the problem :/
    PE is an amazing experience, an incredible obsession, a builder of confidence and a changer of lives!

Comment

I think what he is saying is that when you hang your dick twist to one side...right? I had the same problem when hanging...I would just straighten it out and continue hanging but yeah is kind of annoying.
      June 2010 Beginning bpel 5.75 mseg 4.75
      Current bpel 7 3/8 mseg 5.5 I don't even know if I want to gain anymore.
      New Short Term Goal 7.5x5.5
      Long Term 8x6
      :cool:

Comment

Yeah my shaft twists to the right. I'm going to try a hevier weight for alot shorter time frame because when I put more force on my hanger my shaft straightens.That's all I got at the moment to go on with.
        Last edited by mason; 03-03-2011, 03:57 PM.

Comment

I use a captains wench and i get that when I hang, what I do I twist my shaft when I put it on so when it does twist, it is straight. I dunno if u can do that with a bib.

Comment

Nice op, i was wondering the same thing myself.

Comment

I use the BiB starter and I also twist, sometimes more, sometimes less with every set. I just make sure my pee hole is aligned with the top opening in the BiB. I hang with weight disks, right now two ten pounders and one 2.5 pounder and my tall swivel chair has a steel ring around the legs about mid way between the seat and the floor. I keep the BiB from twisting just by resting the weight disks on edge against the steel ring on the chair, keeps everthing mostly straight. I think a little bit of twist is OK since a little twist one way, then a little another way from set to set pulls on slightly different parts of the penis structure that need to be stretched to gain.

Comment

Working...
              X