Few Pe Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Pe Devices

Hey everyone I am new here and I have been peing for a month now and thinking about buying a few devices.
    well my first question does one know where I can get or one build for me the Ring of power, I forgot where i saw it but ROP help alot with pe, get the blood flowing more, and stronger boners, etc.
    also i want buy a extender but not sure which one ProExtender or Betterman?
    Have anyone try the pill VigrX? Do you recommend it?
    If you guys could Recommend anything esle that would help me with my Pe that would be great.

(I Know this post is crappy but I was very short on time.Sorry)
    (I am sorry if you get those question alot again I do apologize.)

Thanks for your Time
    Relax
    Last edited by Relax; 12-27-2008, 06:42 AM. Reason: thought it sound better

Honestly, 90% of your gains are achieved with your hands. Manual exercises are the most efficient. You've only been PEing for a month so you dont need to be thinking about devices.

You dont need VigRx (yes, it does sound cool, doesn't it).

If you want supplements, I recommend North American Ginseng (6%) capsules, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine and high alpha protein shakes.

After 5-6 months, you can invest into the bib starter hanging device if you really want to hang. It costs 130$. Personally I dont like the idea of hanging weights off of my penis, therefore I'm never going to hang.

There's this gel that you can try if you want, it's super over-priced (2 ounces cost 60$!) Natures Accents: Secure Order Processing
    I don't know if it's worth it though. The ingredients in it sound REALLY freaking amazing (damiana, saw palmetto, L-arginine...) but I don't know if it's worth paying 60$ for 2 lousy ounces (which is exactly 60 ml). That's pretty tiny for 60$, specially since one bottle counts as ''1/3 of a cycle'' as they call it. They want you to buy 3 bottles for a full cycle. I dont know. For some people it was worth it, for others it was a waste of money. I'm pretty reluctant. If you have cash to waste (lucky you), then why not buy it.

Good luck. Post again if you have more questions
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Ohh thanks for the great info =]

Comment

This thread has instructions and links for how to make your own ROP-like device: Homemade Ring of Power - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X