Extenders claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extenders claims

I was on the web and i went to this extender add or whatever. after reading it this is the reason i look at extenders with one eye open, because theses claims they are throwing out there is crazy. and i hate to say it but it sometime make a person wonder who is lieing about their extender giveing them amazing results in such a short amount of time or a good amount of time as well. woundering if some spokesperson is on here trying to sell their product.What i worry about is when you ask someone here, what their experience was like with the extender and give some type of personal details on what they notice when they started to see some gains. they get all scientific with the info. sometimes it don't fill like their giving you a personal experience but a lot of marketing crap. I hope this is not the case but lets face its happening and its really sad because of the few that actually might can help you gets throwed in with the other bad apples. so far as me i try to stay away from post that get to scientific about what their saying, cause then it seem like not only their trying to sell you on the product but sell you on the information or so call experience they had as well. I dont know just my thinking.

Well I am glad you only listen mainly me Cantwait, but then again there ARE other opinions to be had out there.
    Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
    BPEL: 7.0"
    May 2014:
    BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
    Goals:
    2014: BPEL 8.0"
    2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

Originally posted by cantwait View Post
      I was on the web and i went to this extender add or whatever. after reading it this is the reason i look at extenders with one eye open, because theses claims they are throwing out there is crazy. and i hate to say it but it sometime make a person wonder who is lieing about their extender giveing them amazing results in such a short amount of time or a good amount of time as well. woundering if some spokesperson is on here trying to sell their product.What i worry about is when you ask someone here, what their experience was like with the extender and give some type of personal details on what they notice when they started to see some gains. they get all scientific with the info. sometimes it don't fill like their giving you a personal experience but a lot of marketing crap. I hope this is not the case but lets face its happening and its really sad because of the few that actually might can help you gets throwed in with the other bad apples. so far as me i try to stay away from post that get to scientific about what their saying, cause then it seem like not only their trying to sell you on the product but sell you on the information or so call experience they had as well. I dont know just my thinking.
      What the hell are you trying to say, cant understand most of it
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I told you guys! It's all CODE! You gots to know Cantwait's CODE! Then it will all fall into place.
        Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
        BPEL: 7.0"
        May 2014:
        BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
        Goals:
        2014: BPEL 8.0"
        2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

Originally posted by bigopimp98277 View Post
          What the hell are you trying to say, cant understand most of it
          it not hard to understand. it is what it is. trying to know who is and who aint really using extender and those crazy claims.

Comment

Working...
          X