Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human Growth Hormone???

hi all

ive been doing pe for about 2 weeks now, focusing on doing jelq's at a high erection level, because im all for the girth, and i find it hard to not get aroused when jelqing

anyways......

i was curious does having a large amount of hgh in your body, increase penis size when doing pe?

because im 19yo, and i lift weights doing lactic acid specifc training, which pumps large amounts of hgh in the body, so would the increase of hgh aid in my quest to get my desired "man pole" size????????

sorry for making this thread in the advanced section, but i thought the guys in here would have more knowledge
    Starting 11/1/09:
    NBPEL: 6.25 inches
    BPEL: 6.6 inches
    EG: 5 inches

Goal (26/9/09) B'Day:
    NBPEL: 8+ inches
    BPEL: 8+ inches
    EG: 6+ inches <-----MAIN GOAL!!!

"The juice is definitely worth the squeeze" - Forrest Griffin

"It may be a needle, but it goes like a sewing machine."

Jordan: Great question. There's a lot of speculation, of course . . . but nothing definitive yet. The research shows it might be possible (search the forum posts here).

That said, some members have experimented with injecting growth hormones into their penis without success. Here's a good thread on the topic: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...emical-pe.html

Either way, keep us updated. The more info we have on the topic, the better
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
      That said, some members have experimented with injecting growth hormones into their penis without success.

Ouch!

Comment

i think you would have more success with injecting ifg and mgf if u where directly injecting into the penis. ive said this befor somwhere elce that hgh will only burn fat and maybe if your lucky put on some mass if your using it below 4iu;s a day

Comment

Jordan: Great question. There's a lot of speculation, of course . . . but nothing definitive yet. The research shows it might be possible (search the forum posts here).

That said, some members have experimented with injecting growth hormones into their penis without success. Here's a good thread on the topic: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...emical-pe.html

good read thanks for that remek https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif
          Starting 11/1/09:
          NBPEL: 6.25 inches
          BPEL: 6.6 inches
          EG: 5 inches

Goal (26/9/09) B'Day:
          NBPEL: 8+ inches
          BPEL: 8+ inches
          EG: 6+ inches <-----MAIN GOAL!!!

"The juice is definitely worth the squeeze" - Forrest Griffin

"It may be a needle, but it goes like a sewing machine."

Comment

Taking HGH or a amino acid precuror like carnitine and orthinine to increase HGH is dangerous in the sense that it can increase you chances of getting cancer. If you do inject HGH into your penis you need a phytonutrirnt that block HGH from proliferating cancer cells. That would be a combination of Gingko biloba and Green tea. Sounds silly but they are the most powerful anti ozidants on the face of the earth 200 times stronger than viatamin "C."

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Well, when someone injects enough IUs everyday and waits 4-6 months, their whole body begins producing new cells. Ever hear of "GH Gut?". It's when you take in a high amount of HGH and your intestines begin producing new cells within themselves. a year down the road those cells have matured and have grown bigger, therefore increasing the size of the intestines and giving you a bigger looking gut. When you take enough your feet and hands also grow bigger, your bones get stronger, too. I have read a number of first-hands experiences where someone took HGH and says it made their cock grow. I personally think that taking in 8-10IUs of HGH everyday along with a solid PE routine you will experience great gains.

But simply working out a certain way to raise the HGH in your body won't be nearly as effective. In fact, your body produces most of it's own HGH while you're sleeping. hope this helps

Comment

Do intestines smaller down with time, after they got bigger by use of some hgh ?
                Thx for your awnsers.
                Fredairic

Comment

Originally posted by Fredairic View Post
                  Do intestines smaller down with time, after they got bigger by use of some hgh ?
                  Thx for your awnsers.
                  Fredairic
                  No. I've also heard that HGH can increase the size of your forehead.

You should not be concerned with HGH and your intestines at moderate doses (>6 iu ed).

There is hardly any chance that you will notice any side effects from your body’s own naturally produced HGH unless you have a disorder that your body produces insane amounts of it.

Dad
                  Starting BPEL 7.6875" Current 8"
                  Starting EL 7" Current 7.375"
                  Starting BEG 5" Current 5.5"
                  Starting MEG 5" Current 5.25"

On Week 7 of JonPops Newbie Routine.

Goal is to not injure myself over the next 60 days.

Comment

I've been on a quality pharmaceutical grade hgh for 6 months now. One of the most amazing and noticeable changes that gh will produce is vein growth. I've always been vascular, and have been working out for several years, but in just a few months of gh use i now have veins shooting off of my main bicep veins (brachial artery?) and they wrap all the way around the tricep. also veins in my calves and forearms that i either didnt have before or are just now enlargened and pronounced. This could certainly be useful with PE, if you could time the PE for when the gh is active in your bloodstream. I've been stretching/warming up over the past 6 months, but have not taken PE seriously (thats starting to change) and i have definitely noticed a small increase in growth and bloodflow. GH should be taken on an empty stomach, the rule of thumb is no food an hour before and an hour after. carbs and insulin are antagonists of hgh (igf, however, works best with carbs/insulin spikes). Therefore I would recommend taking your GH first thing in the morning. Drink a protein shake take your vitamins drink a good amount of water and then begin your PE. The GH will only be active in your bloodstream for about 20-30 mins. Also PE in the evening before bed, so that your natural sleep-induced hgh spike will be utilized. GH is also best when taken with AAKG+OKG (i use superiornutraceuticals.com) which is the most bioavailable form of arginine. Take about 3000mg in the morning 20-30mins before your injection, and also before bed.

As for gh side effects... gh gut is only common with people who take 10+iu's daily, and they are typically power eating for bodybuilding gains. same for the forehead pronouncement issue. I take 3.3 to 4 iu's about 3x a week, on my healthiest days. As for the hands, yeah they grow a little. barely noticeable but they do become...stronger. If you are experimenting with gh, you might be experimenting with juice too, in which i would recommend testosterone propionate, trenbolone acetate, and a DHT-family steroid like Masteron or winstrol. The breakdown of GH in your bloodstream triggers the body to release IGF, and Tren makes your receptor sites much more receptive to IGF. It's also 5x as anabolic as testosterone. And from the research I've done on this website, DHT is important for growth.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by donkeyD View Post
                      I've been on a quality pharmaceutical grade hgh for 6 months now. One of the most amazing and noticeable changes that gh will produce is vein growth. I've always been vascular, and have been working out for several years, but in just a few months of gh use i now have veins shooting off of my main bicep veins (brachial artery?) and they wrap all the way around the tricep. also veins in my calves and forearms that i either didnt have before or are just now enlargened and pronounced. This could certainly be useful with PE, if you could time the PE for when the gh is active in your bloodstream. I've been stretching/warming up over the past 6 months, but have not taken PE seriously (thats starting to change) and i have definitely noticed a small increase in growth and bloodflow. GH should be taken on an empty stomach, the rule of thumb is no food an hour before and an hour after. carbs and insulin are antagonists of hgh (igf, however, works best with carbs/insulin spikes). Therefore I would recommend taking your GH first thing in the morning. Drink a protein shake take your vitamins drink a good amount of water and then begin your PE. The GH will only be active in your bloodstream for about 20-30 mins. Also PE in the evening before bed, so that your natural sleep-induced hgh spike will be utilized. GH is also best when taken with AAKG+OKG (i use superiornutraceuticals.com) which is the most bioavailable form of arginine. Take about 3000mg in the morning 20-30mins before your injection, and also before bed.

As for gh side effects... gh gut is only common with people who take 10+iu's daily, and they are typically power eating for bodybuilding gains. same for the forehead pronouncement issue. I take 3.3 to 4 iu's about 3x a week, on my healthiest days. As for the hands, yeah they grow a little. barely noticeable but they do become...stronger. If you are experimenting with gh, you might be experimenting with juice too, in which i would recommend testosterone propionate, trenbolone acetate, and a DHT-family steroid like Masteron or winstrol. The breakdown of GH in your bloodstream triggers the body to release IGF, and Tren makes your receptor sites much more receptive to IGF. It's also 5x as anabolic as testosterone. And from the research I've done on this website, DHT is important for growth.

Hope this helps
                      Great information on PE and anabolics. Thanks man.

Comment

Just talking nonsense possibly but both HIIT (high intensity interval training) and intermittent fasting diet increase HGH levels in crazy ratios. I think following all rules of logic it should encourage gains, but I dont think its possible to "measure" results without scientific researches. But even if it doesnt do a thing to affect PE, HGH sheds fat in insane way. So Im on it.

Comment

Unfortunately this thread is very old but short answering the original question, YES, HGH would be extremely beneficial for PE on a 19 year old human. HGH is considered the mother of all hormones. With a high natural production of HGH in your teens, all other hormones will be higher too and will promote growth everywhere. After the growth plates close is a different story. No matter how much PE you inject, it will not have the same effect. Although I was offering to natural high production on a 19 year old. I am not sure what could be the consequences of using exogenous HGH on a teen.

Comment

I also wrote about the possible effects of testosterone on gains. Not that steroids will make your dick bigger. However, it does make you heal quicker and might allow more PE sessions per week. More work, more gains without over training. Im currently testing this on myself. Basically doing 150 jelqs at 2pm. Then jelqing, clamping and edging in the evening. I have yet to see any negative PI's. I wake up rock hard every morning. I started in March and have gained .5" el and .25" eg. Hoping to gaine another .25" el and .15"eg by end of year. I think they are modest goals. That would put me at 6.75" nbpel and 5.4" eg. On my way to a fat dick.
                            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

PT-141 is an interesting chemical.
                              PT-141 ( bremelanotide ) : the first aphrodisiac
                              http://www.mensjournal.com/magazine/...-drug-20120807

Comment

Working...
                              X