First day with Bathmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day with Bathmate

So I finally got my Bathmate, it took forever because of the Canada Post strike (bastards) anyways I tried it out and so far so good. I found that going in erect was much better then soft, and this thing has some intense sucking power! I have never pumped before but wow I was impressed by the power. I only used it for 12 mins because I was scared of what could happen, I will go up each time to make sure I dont hurt my unit. So at full pump I ended up just shy of the 190mm mark, I have to say its pretty cool seeing your dick expanded so much. It sucks so hard that it actually hurts at the pelvic area but its not so bad that you cant handle it. I was pulling on this thing with two hands getting a really good stretch too. I purchased this thing mainly to see if it can raise my eq so I hope it works. Between this and kegels and edging a few times a week I will see what happens. Im able to get good eq with my gf but never when alone, I used to get great eq all the time. I havent had an erection where it feels like its going to exlpode in a long time and I want that feeling back. Anyways guys if anyone has any questions or anything feel free to ask me, if you guys want a picture I could do that too. I took one today, I dont think it will take me to long to be hitting the 200mm mark but that is okay. Im exctited to pump again, hmmm i may pump again later

BBS
    Start Feb 01 2011
    NBPEL 6 2/16"
    BPFSL ?
    MEG 5.6ish"
    BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
    NBPEL 7 3/8"
    BPFSL 8 1/8"
    MEG 6"
    BPEL 7 5/8"

Happy to hear you're enjoying it!

A bit of advice on a routine/technique: pump till you've got a good seal then do your stretches. When you are done, release the vacuum, refill and reseat the pump. Pump really slowly over the full time of your session - only a couple of pumps here and there. It's a great workout!
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Kudos mate!
      I def agree with GTOK in going slow, but its a great tool and a good change of pace from my overall routine.
      bpel -6.25in
      girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
      BPEL -7.5 in
      NBPEL - 6,8 in
      Girth)- 5.5
      Goal:
      NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
      Girth- 6in max
      My Journal

Comment

post the pics!!

i cant wait to order mine. (saving up)
        Dec 10'-NBPEL 4.5" x 3.75"
        5/30/11
        NBPEL 5.5" x 4.3"
        BPEL 6.1" x 4.3
        6/30/11
        NBPEL 5.6" x 4.3"
        BPEL 6.25" x 4.3"

Comment

Okay I will upload the pictures as soon as I get some time, Just wanted to say that I still looked fairly pumped even after all these hours
          Start Feb 01 2011
          NBPEL 6 2/16"
          BPFSL ?
          MEG 5.6ish"
          BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
          NBPEL 7 3/8"
          BPFSL 8 1/8"
          MEG 6"
          BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

any water retention?
            Dec 10'-NBPEL 4.5" x 3.75"
            5/30/11
            NBPEL 5.5" x 4.3"
            BPEL 6.1" x 4.3
            6/30/11
            NBPEL 5.6" x 4.3"
            BPEL 6.25" x 4.3"

Comment

I'm a newbie to PE, have been exercising for just under 3 weeks. I'm looking for other ways to help with my growth? First of all, would it be advisable to start with a bathmate or another type of pump or a extender this early in my program. I'm really curious to hear from some of the members who have tried both pumps and extenders. I don't really want to start a debate on pumps or extenders, I would just like your views or success stories with each. I guess what it all works out it's your preference and what you feel comfortable with!

Comment

You actually should NOT be looking to add any sort of device this early in your PE routine. But you are going to do what you are going to do.
                So with that being said, pumps and extenders are two different animals. One's main focus is length (extenders) and the other giryh (pumps). Depending on what your ultimate goal is will dictate which one you use. One isn't better than the other since they really target different areas.

Comment

Great, man!

I´m thinking about buying one!

By the way, what´s your EL and your EG?

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                    You actually should NOT be looking to add any sort of device this early in your PE routine. But you are going to do what you are going to do.
                    So with that being said, pumps and extenders are two different animals. One's main focus is length (extenders) and the other giryh (pumps). Depending on what your ultimate goal is will dictate which one you use. One isn't better than the other since they really target different areas.
                    Thanks for the info GettinThereOK on the what the differences are between a pump and an extender. I have been doing quite a bit of research on these two different products. They more or less mention that they are used for lenghtening the penis. I have found an pump which is an extender as well as a pump. I don't know if you've heard if it? It can be found at:http://www.penisdepot.com/stretchers.html
                    Like I mentioned I am a newbie to PE and any words of wisdom from a senior member would greatly appreciated!!

Comment

I've never seen this device. I'll take a look into it.

Comment

Okay heres a pic sorry its not great I used my phone
                        Attached Files
                        Start Feb 01 2011
                        NBPEL 6 2/16"
                        BPFSL ?
                        MEG 5.6ish"
                        BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                        NBPEL 7 3/8"
                        BPFSL 8 1/8"
                        MEG 6"
                        BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Whats your stats BBS? you will be needing the next size up very soon, great job!
                          Hard 8 1/2" BPEL 6.5" EG

B height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
                          P diameter at the glans in Inches: 2
                          P diameter right in the middle in Inches: 2
                          P diameter at the Penis radix in Inches: 2.10
                          Penis length in Inches: 8.25
                          Penis Volume: 26.81 Inches³ (390.56cm³)
                          Penisfactor of 2.37

Comment

Originally posted by Boitim2 View Post
                            Whats your stats BBS? you will be needing the next size up very soon, great job!

7" NBPEL 5.8" MEG, Once this one is maxed out I will wait for the new one to be made, goliath is massive!
                            Start Feb 01 2011
                            NBPEL 6 2/16"
                            BPFSL ?
                            MEG 5.6ish"
                            BPEL 6.5"

Current April 24 2012
                            NBPEL 7 3/8"
                            BPFSL 8 1/8"
                            MEG 6"
                            BPEL 7 5/8"

Comment

Originally posted by BBS View Post
                              7" NBPEL 5.8" MEG, Once this one is maxed out I will wait for the new one to be made, goliath is massive!
                              Indeed it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X