Buy, sell or trade equipment???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy, sell or trade equipment???

I know there is probably a lot of people out there who has bought something and it just wasnt right for them. Instead of throwing it away or just not using it, why not let someone else take a crack at it at a discounted price. Has anyone seen a place where this can be done?
    Current: as of April 1, 2011--BPEL=7.5" EG=6.0"
    Start Date: Jan. 1, 2011--BPEL=7.5" EG= 5.25"
    9"x7" or pullin it off!!!

I have seen one or two "used" pump cylinders for sale/trade on the forum. I believe the lack of interest in acquiring used PE equipment is related to health issues. I personally would like to see such a market place (there is such a thing as sterilization); however, the administration of the forum may have an insurance concern with indirectly supporting such a market place.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Sterilization would be something of an issue for most. I mean, like how do you do it? Wipe it off with rubbing alcohol? I would think a heat system (autoclave) or an ultraviolet system would be the only sure thing. A nurse would know. Most people do want to cook sex gear in their crock pot and risk being discovered. On top of that, I bet some of these devices can't stand heat so it is going to be a tough sell getting people to sterilize them. Perhaps there is a hospital supply somewhere who is willing to do it for a fee and certify the results...
      Where there is PE there is love and understanding.

Start, Oct. '10:
      BPEL: 7.0"
      May 2014:
      BPEL: 7 and ~7/8"
      Goals:
      2014: BPEL 8.0"
      2025: BPEL 36.0"

Comment

I wouldn't mind buying a used extender. They normally cost $200+ and I can't afford that. As long as it's in very good condition and won't break on me...I don't think you need anything more than rubbing alcohol to sterilize it unless the last guy bled and came all over it. It's not like a used Fleshlight where guys cum inside...how dirty can that little rubber band that holds your dick down get really?
        Start (07/15/2015)/Now
        5 1/4" BPEL 5 1/4"
        4 3/8" EG 4 3/8"

Short Term Goal (Dec 2015)
        BPEL: 5.5" EG: 4.5"

Comment

Originally posted by DOA View Post
          I wouldn't mind buying a used extender. They normally cost $200+ and I can't afford that. As long as it's in very good condition and won't break on me...I don't think you need anything more than rubbing alcohol to sterilize it unless the last guy bled and came all over it. It's not like a used Fleshlight where guys cum inside...how dirty can that little rubber band that holds your dick down get really?
          I don't think it's a matter of dirtiness, it's the idea of putting your dick on something some other dude put his dick on. It's basically touching dicks indirectly. While I guess it's basically the same as having sex with a woman who's had a previous sexual partner, I'm guessing actually having sex is worth the disgust. Would you share a woman with your best friend?

Comment

I think you could boil it or put it in your dishwasher as well to sterilize it. I'm not sure it would get in every crack and crevice enough to be certified like an autoclave but it would definitely be pretty sterile from the heat.
            4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
            10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
            Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
            It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

I dont know about you guys, but my dick is probably the cleanest body part I have. I would be comfortable just washing an extender or hanger with some antibacterial dish soap and follow up with a rubdown with some alcohol wipes. By no means would I buy a masterbation device, but I would buy a used pump because they are easy to clean. I have a x4 extender that I bought about a month ago for $240 and have barely used it because I cant find enough privacy. I initially thought I would be able to conceal it under my cloths, but it looks like i have the biggest boner god ever created. lol
              Current: as of April 1, 2011--BPEL=7.5" EG=6.0"
              Start Date: Jan. 1, 2011--BPEL=7.5" EG= 5.25"
              9"x7" or pullin it off!!!

Comment

There's a Tradin Post section at http://Foreskin-Restoration.net/forum
                Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
                X