BIB Hanger Directions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIB Hanger Directions

Hey everybody, I recently purchased the BIB hanger but don't know exactly how to use it. When I ordered this device, the site said it had directions but I am having trouble finding them. I get where you got to put your thing, but should it be at the base or at the head or what? Also, this gray nylon thing it came with is supposed to be wrapped fully around your whole penis or on the device or what? Sounds like stupid questions but i'd rather do it right and ask you all, so thank you in advance.
    10/25/16

BPEL: 5.5
    NBPEL: 4.5
    EG: 5

Try this, BibHanger Product Guide

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

And there it was.... LOL thank you. They should put "Directions for BIB Hanger" or something better than product guide. Product guide just sounds like what products they have for sale.
      10/25/16

BPEL: 5.5
      NBPEL: 4.5
      EG: 5

Comment

I had a bit of a different question, but since there is a topic about BIB hangers on the front page for the "Advanced" area, I'll just ask here.

When building your own, what kind of piping do you use? PVC piping? Because even if you cut it, it would not seem you could open/close it...

Comment

If you are thinking about trying to hang weights from a home made contraption, Don't!
          Do some research and you'll find some pretty good home made hangers. I would still go with the BIB starter.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Oh don't worry JonPop, I found the directions to build your own BIB hanger...just didn't say what kind of tubing to buy! It was pretty general in the "items needed" descriptions...

Comment

Working...
            X