Captain's wrench vs. vac extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's wrench vs. vac extender

I have been hanging with a Captain's wrench for almost 6 months now. Initially I started at a light weight, (3 lbs.) but over time I have been able to do weekly increases in the amount of weight. When hanging, I will start out at a smaller weight and add on weight until I get up to my current average of 12 lbs. for a 3 to 4 sets of 15 -20 minute reps. Some days, I can go slightly heavier. Even though my dick is conditioned, I still experience a great deal of discomfort with the Captain's wrench. I thought that maybe a vac extender would be the answer?

Questions: Can a vac extender handle a heavier weight limit? And, due to privacy issues with the wife, is there anywhere that I can purchase a vac extender over the counter. (I assume not, however?????????..........)

I have neverused one but judging by what I have heard and they're design I would think not. I believe it is for lower weight used in a much longer session. I am using a captains wench and am cofortably hanging 16 lbs currently. I did change the padding recently and I believe much of your ability with the wench will depend on your wrapping. I am using a 16 x 1 1/2 inch strip of chamois and self adhering ace bandage, I still use tape to secure it.
    I also believe that hanging closer to the base helps quite a bit, I hope that helps some. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have no experience with a Vac hanger, but the Capt Wench I made was good up to about 10 pounds or so. Purchased the BIB hanger (I got the hardcore model), and I am at 25 pounds now currently without issue. Obviously this is a progression I worked to.
      My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

I have thought about going with one of the bib hangers myself. I am curious if you feel as if the hardcore has advantages over the starter and the regular bib hanger. I have been on his site several times, day dreaming.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Try the muzzle hanger . I hung 22lbs+ with it in the past. The one i made was slightly different, I used one of the bigger cable clamp. The blue one instead of 2 of the red cable clamps. Same brand as the red ones. I also wrap the outside of the muzzle with a two long cotton sock, then clamp.
          I also had a captn wench, my first hanger..which was good up to 12-14lbs.Never used the Bib nor the vac extender.
          But from my past research the bib and the muzzle can both handle very heavy weights.

Comment

I use a VacExtender Mod kit on my extender and also as an ADS with three lbs attached. I also previously used a sock hanger for three months which I built up to 12 lbs, but had to abandon due to privacy issues. Based on my experience with the sock hanger, and the vacExtender, I wold recommend the Bib Hanger starter addition. I don't think a VacExtender can handle heavier weights without causing bruising and occasional blisters.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I am going to try using the chamois and the self adhedsive 16 X 1-1/2 bandage. Thanks for the suggestions!
              And by the way, when hanging I start at a lower weight and steadily increase the poundages. It will take me approximately 5 to 6 minutes unti I reach my max weight of approximately 12 lbs.. This means that I am at 12 lbs. for a total of 10 minutes. Is this effective or should I pyramid up, then hold the 12lbs for a duration of 15 miunutes? Thank you in advance for your suggestions! Dano

Comment

Working...
              X